Chapter 4

Kidnapped!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- "Stay here." - Jimin instructed then hurried outside. He had a bad feeling about who could have caused the commotion. After carefully closing the door behind him, the lad turned around. Instantly, he was greeted with the sight of scattered scraps of wood on the ground and a tension-filled atmosphere.

- "Tsk. Still dirty as ever." - A familiar despicable voice was heard.

Jimin gritted his teeth.

- "Jeon Jungkook."

- "Oh, Jiminie." - The handsome brown haired male smirked. He was dressed in casual black Tee and ripped jeans. Thus, if anyone was to see Jeon Jungkook at the moment, they might be deceived into thinking he's simply a college junior heartthrob.

How wrong could they be.

- "What are you and Taeyong doing here?" - Suga asked. He cautiously took a glance at the frosty white haired guy standing next to Jungkook. Despite being so young, Taeyong was rumoured to be one of the deadliest under RM's wing. And that said a lot, considering how many skilled assassins that man had with him. - "The deadline is in 3 days, isn't it?"

The corner of Jungkook's lips lifted up into a spiteful smirk.

- "Just drop by to see how my favorite hyungs are doing. Is there any problem?"

Seeing Jungkook's annoying face was enough to make Jimin's blood boil with rage. After all, the bastard was partly responsible for his friend's capture.

- "We're fine." - Jimin said, trying to keep his temper in check. - "Can you leave now?"

- "I will." - Jungkook moved closer to Jimin, staring down at the seething ginger head. - "When I want to."

- "You..."

A clattering sound suddenly resonated from the storage room, attracting everyone's attention. Instinctively, Taeyong pulled out a retractable blade from his sleeves. Jimin and J-Hope paled visibly.

- "What was that?" - Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

- "The mice." - Suga calmly answered. - "They've been rambling lately."

- "Is that so?" - Unfortunately, the younger one didn't seem to be very convinced. - "Let me help you take care

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter