Chapter 10

Kidnapped!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana's mind drifted back to the conversation with the male she met last night. It seemed like he knew something. She was going to ask for more details but had to leave in a hurry upon hearing approaching noises. Luckily, the guy was nice enough to tell her about the escape route through the ventilation duct, which was connected to the reading room. The girl made a mental note to return there at the first chance she got.

 

Which is, unfortunately, not today.

 

---

 

So there they were, in a luxurious wedding reception filled with unfamiliar faces that Jungkook didn't bother to know. Actually, he was only here because the groom, Kim Yugyeom, was his friend. In the past, both of them belonged to the infamous playboy trio known for having captured and broken countless hearts. Well, that was until Yugyeom decided to leave the game early in the term of "marriage". Even now, Jungkook still didn't quite get why the guy would willingly agree to make that kind of commitment so soon.

 

Anyway, since Yugyeom suggested bringing a date, he told Sana to get ready and accompany him to avoid the hustle of finding a random girl who would likely to end up being either too clingy or too troublesome. Though, Jungkook almost regretted it the moment his date appeared in front of him with the elegant light pink dress that nicely accentuated her delicious curves. The beauty held an innocent yet incredibly enchanting aura that he found his eyes unable to stray far from her form. He was so tempted to cancel the invitation right then and spent the whole evening ravishing her. Unfortunately, Jungkook knew Yugyeom wasn't going to let him live it down if he were to miss this important event, hence the two arrived soundly without any big incident.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter