Chapter 12

Kidnapped!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- "You'll work here, starting from tomorrow."

 

- "Pardon?" - Sana arched an eyebrow. - "I didn't remember applying for any job."

 

- "It's master Jungkook's order." - Jaehyun gave her a comforting smile. - "Don't worry, your service will be paid accordingly."

 

Sana sighed. Apparently, Jungkook wasn't just fooling around when he offered her a job the other night. Well, now that she thought about it, working here would be a better excuse to stay than simply being another of Jungkook's playmate anyway.

 

- "Alright."

 

- "Here is the contract." - Jaehyun handed Sana some neatly arranged papers. - "Please sign and leave your fingerprint at the bottom of the page."

 

Sana nodded, skimmed through the conditions then did as instructed. 

 

It had been a week since the wedding incident. As Jungkook had to go on an important trip right afterwards, Sana was able to enjoy some rather peaceful time in the mansion. Remembering her unfinished conversation with the mysterious male in the secret room earlier, Sana sneaked in again at the first chance she got... only to find the cell completely empty. For whatever reason, the guy was no longer there and she failed to obtain any hint about his current whereabouts. Thus, it was back to square one, once again. 

 

On the bright side, her new job as a maid proved to be quite useful since she was able to stay and gather information without raising any suspicion. Though so far, she hadn't founded the things she was looking for.

 

----

On that particular day, Sana was cleaning the reading room as usual when she noticed the top drawer was not locked, unlike the previous times she checked. Curious, she decided to examine the contents, picking up some old articles and documents lying inside. However, what caught her attention the most was the large bold printed word "Minatozaki" on the title. Looking closer, it was about a tragic incident that happened about 10 years ago, where an unusual huge fire took the lives of more than 100 people. As she flipped the page, Sana's heart skipped a beat upon seeing a familiar face of the very man she missed so dearly.

 

'Father...'

 

- "What are you doing here?"

 

The newspaper dropped from her hand in an instant. She looked up at the so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter