Chapter 6

Kidnapped!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her lips were softer and sweeter than he could ever imagine. Jungkook held Sana closer, making her gasp at the feeling of his hard muscles. He used this chance to invite himself in, hungrily exploring her lovely mouth.

All of a sudden, her lips began to move against his own. An electrifying sensation coursed through Jungkook's entire being, making him freeze for a second before letting out a low growl of pleasure. Damn her and her teasing tongue. It was driving him crazy.

- "You are unexpectedly good." - Jungkook smirked when they finally parted for air. Gradually, his hands travelled down her delicious curves...

Only to be harshly pushed away. He raised an eyebrow, expecting an explanation.

- "I'm hungry." - Sana blurted out.

'Oh? she wants me that bad hmm?' - The thought brought a smug grin to his face. - 'And here I thought I was the only impatient one.'

- "It's okay." - Jungkook leaned over, effectively trapping her between the bed and his body. - "I'll make sure to satisfy your hunger." - He huskily whispered into her ear. - "Soon."

He then attempted another kiss but Sana tilted her head to avoid it and proceeded to shove him off, again.

- "No..." - She sighed. - "I mean, I'm starving. I haven't eaten for 2 days. I don't have enough energy..."

Jungkook frowned. This woman was going to leave him hanging after all that? Seriously? What kind of game was she trying to play?

'Or maybe she's really hungry.' - Judging from her previous reaction, obviously she desired him just as much so there shouldn't be any other reason.

- "Alright." - Eventually, he decided to stand up. - "Come. I'll take you to the dining room."

Jungkook opened the door and motioned for her to follow.

- "But once you're done, we'll finish this."

------

It was a tough situation. On one hand, Sana didn't want to piss the guy off. Jimin had warned her about Jungkook being a prideful man with a very bad temper. Hence, he told her to be careful since the guy might resort to violence if someone were to deny him of what he wanted. On the other hand, Sana didn't wish to become one of Jungkook's disposable 'toys' neither.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter