Colostrum

The ugly fish seller

It was a hectic morning at the small office. Sungmin was helping Youngwoon to do stock take before the boxes were delivered to supermarkets. The office started business 2 weeks after Sungmin moved to the city with Kyuhyun, which was a week after their wedding. This was the 3rd month the office was in business. 

"Youngwoon-samchon, its all done. The delivery guys just call that they are on their way".

Youngwoon finished sealing up the last box and gave a thumbs up to Sungmin. He washed his hands and walked back to Sungmin who was inputing all the data into a laptop.

"So far so good? Are you okay? Not too tiring?"

"I'm ok, samchon, it's just the tiresome morning sickness. I love the job and Kyuhyun came almost every lunch time, so I got lunch too".

"Great, but I must apologise because my wife hasn't been able to help you, until next month"

"It's ok, samchon. I can manage so far. Send my regards to imu. Drive carefully, samchon" Sungmin said and waved when Youngwoon nodded and then waved at her before leaving to head back to their house in the village. 

Business has been good as more supermarkets called them to get fresh supplies of fishes. Just like today, Sungmin received two more calls from another chain of supermarkets requesting their company to supply them with fishes. 

Things were more organised and sales were properly recorded eversince they have an office and Sungmin managing the demand and supplies. Sungmin proved to be very metriculation and organised, and Youngwoon managed to tally his sales easily with a click of a button. After two months, he could see his profit were increasing. 

But when Sungmin discovered that she was pregnant, she got easily tired and has no appetite to eat. Kyuhyun became worried and started nagging at his samchon that his wife need to rest more, eventhough Sungmin kept assuring him that she could cope. He even suggested the Youngwoon employed a permanent staff and let Sungmin stayed at home. 

During one of the weekends when they were back in the village, Youngwoon told Kyuhyun "Kyu, please, I need her in the office. She's the only one who can settle the transaction data" and seeing the Kyuhyun wanted to argue, he raised his hand and continued "Ok why not Jungsu handle the stock take and delivery schedule next month, and Sungmin just handle the sales?" 

"Samchon, Sungmin is carrying our first child. And she has bad morning sickness. I prefer her to rest and stay at home". 

"Kyu, I'm okay and can work, and I can still rest in the afternoon, so don't worry about it" Sungmin and Mrs Cho joined their discussion in the living room and Sungmin sat next to Kyuhyun, who moved a bit to give more space to his wife. He put his arm around her to pull her closer. 

"Yes Kyu, it's good to move around during pregnancy, as long as Sungmin didn't exert too much strength and have proper rest" Mrs Cho told her son. 

"I can't help worrying, Omma. Every morning she threw up everything, even her breakfast and ended up starting to lose weight", he said while pulling Sungmin closer again and kissed her forehead. He was the happiest man when they got confirmation that Sungmin was pregnant nine weeks ago and since then he was constantly worrying whether she was okay and taking care of herself while they were away at work. 

"Normally the morning sickness will start to be lesser after the 1st trimester. And Sungmin, just eat light food, like biscuits, so that you don't feel hunger pangs and don't feel nauseas" Jungsu told her. 

"Yes imu. Kyuhyun bought digestive biscuits for me so I took one or two pieces when I became hungry".

"From what I can see, I think it's a boy, don't you think so, Jungsu?" Mrs Cho smile at Sungmin. 

"Yes unni!! I think you are right!" 

"I'm already happy that Sungmin is pregnant and as long as she and baby are okay, I don't really mind whether it's a boy or girl" Kyuhyun said honestly and smile fondly at his wife. 

"Omma, how could you tell? Other than my growing tummy and , I cannot see anything else change" Sungmin said shyly. 

"Your chin. Though you lose weight, you did put on around your chin. And normally, mothers carrying boys will put on around the chin first" Mrs Cho said. 

"Really?" Sungmin said and felt her chin. 

Kyuhyun turned her face towards him and observed too. "Hmmm maybe Omma is right. You did put on around your chin.... my chubby wife... " Kyuhyun , and Sungmin slapped his hand away. The rest laughed at the sweet couple. The are truly happy as well because of the soon-to-be new addition to their family and Mrs Cho has prepared some herbs for Sungmin to bring back to the city to boost her health. 

So it was decided that Sungmin would continue working and Jungsu would join her the following month, after she has wrapped up their umbrella business. They had sold away the business and though it was sad to let it go, they felt that it was necessary as they could not cope with the manual painting and the high demand from tourist. Furthermore, they have to concentrate on the fish business as well as their rentals. 

On her 20th weeks of pregnancy, Sungmin could feel her baby moving restlessly and she rubbed her tummy to calm her baby down. She was not sure what was wrong, but when she started to feel cramps and the baby continued to move, she called Kyuhyun and the worried husband rushed her down to the hospital. 

The gynae assured them that Sungmin's pregnancy was healthy and her cramps and restless baby was just because there were too much floating around in Sungmin's womb, and the gynae advice them to take it easy on their lovemaking!! When Sungmin later scolded Kyuhyun for always wanted to make love to her, Kyuhyun defended himself saying that her growing turned him on and he always feeling  overpouring love towards her and nevertheless promised to restrict their lovemaking to thrice per week. 

Kyuhyun's favourite "pastime" now is rubbing his wife's tummy and feeling their baby. And now that they knew it would be a baby boy, Kyuhyun has already started listing down baby names and consulted his mother on selecting the best names. 

Though put on weight due the baby's weight and water retention, Sungmin was glowing with happiness and cutely chubby. She was still pretty and Kyuhyun has to keep his desires at bay so that his wife would not be too tiring and has plenty of sleep. Most of the time after Sungmin has fallen asleep after their kissing, Kyuhyun would ed her pajamas and slowly her moist but later has to take care of his swelling member himself because he didn't want to wake up his sleeping wife. He would then kissed her belly and after taking care of , he would scooped her in his arms before falling asleep himself. 

Kyuhyun just love his wife's .  When they started leaking, he was the first one who on them and got smacked by Sungmin because he was all the nutrietional colostrum. The colostrum is the first food their baby would get and the most important as it is full of antibodies to help protect and strengthen your baby’s immune system. 

Kyuhyun said that her body would naturally reproduce milk from her milk glands and his s were actually help her milk glands to have a better composition of breathing milk, and that she should thanked him instead! He told his wife that the hormone Prolactin increases and stimulates colostrum production. So, it was a good thing to on them when they begin leaking colostrum. And he got a smack again because he was full of excuses to cling on to her !