Two white doves

The ugly fish seller

The most beautiful feeling was when Kyuhyun opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was his beautiful bride's face. Sungmin was beautiful even in her sleepy state. They had made love four times last night and early morning, and he grinned from ear to ear just thinking about it. He loved Sungmin so much!

He pulled her gently into his arms and said "My love, we need to get up. I think it's already late morning" Kyuhyun kissed her forehead lovingly. He knew surely everyone would tease them because they woke up so late. He kissed Sungmin again and covered her with the blanket, and got up, got dress and quietly went out to go to the bathroom.

He heard someone whistle "Wow KimKyu, our new groom just woke up! Daebak! Aren't you two gonna bathe together?" Heechul laughed. 

"Morning hyung!" 

"What morning? It's 12noon!" 

"Really? Gosh, we must have overslept! Where is everybody?" 

"My parents and your mum went to a wake. Apparently one of the stall owner, old Mr Song, died in his sleep. Jongwoon-samchon and Ryeowook-imu and their kids went to a carnival by the riverside. So you are safe!" 

"Ohh, poor old Mr Song. Thanks for telling me, hyung. I go and bathe" 

"Seriously KimKyu, bathe together! I won't tell anyone" Heechul winked and laughed again. He waved and walked out to feed the chickens. 

"Kyu?" Sungmin was behind him looking shyly at him. 

"Heyyy, you woke up! Want to bathe together?" 

"What? No! What will everyone say!" 

"There are nobody at home, and Heechul hyung is feeding the chicken outside. Come let's bathe" Kyuhyun pulled Sungmin into the bathroom, despite objections from Sungmin. 

Later on while Sungmin was cooking in the kitchen, Heechul told Kyuhyun that he's going back to the city early because he wanted to meet up with Gunhee. 

"KimKyu, keep this to yourself ok. I bought Gunhee a couple ring, and I'm giving to him this evening. I'm leaving after lunch". 

"You are serious about him, hyung?" 

"Yes, I am. I' m not going to let him go. We love each other a lot and this ring symbolise our love and I want us to be a couple". 

Kyuhyun took a deep breath. If only Gunhee-ssi is a girl, that would make things easier for his cousin. He liked his cousin very much and didn't want him to have a strain relationship with Youngwoon-samchon later. 

"Hyung, I will keep this from your parents, but I will not keep this from my wife. Sungmin needs to know too because I'll be bringing her to live with me in the city. I don't want her to get a shock when she saw you and Gunhee-ssi if we bump into you two in the city"

"Sure, you can tell Sungmin. She is very broadminded and independent. She will understand my position. But don't tell your mum, ok" 

"Ok, hyung, I won't" 

"Thanks, KimKyu. You are the only one whom I can talk to" Heechul said, and added "Hmmm, smells nice, what is Sungmin cooking? The smell makes me hungry!" 

Kyuhyun laughed, and as if on cue, Sungmin called out from the kitchen "Kyu, Heechul-oppa, food is ready, let's eat". 

Laughing, both gentlemen got up quickly and headed to the kitchen. Other than cooking, Sungmin has heated up yesterday's food as there were some leftovers from yesterday's wedding feast. 

"So, how's married life so far?" Heechul teased them while eating his food "

"Don't talk with your mouth full, hyung" Kyuhyun said, purposely trying not to answer his question. 

"Don't change the subject!" Heechul laughed at him. 

Kyuhyun laughed while looking at his beautiful wife "Great so far! I don't know how to describe it but the most wonderful moment I felt was when I opened my eyes this morning, the first thing I saw was her face. It gave me that beautiful feeling that Sungmin is mine at last". 

Sungmin smile and said "No wonder I felt like somebody was staring at me while I was sleeping" and she laughed, followed by the two guys. 

"So sweet. I'm happy too coz you are finally out of my room! Hahaha. And maybe you are tired of seeing my face 1st thing in the morning, that's why you are happy now to see Sungmin's face instead!" Heechul laughed, and Kyuhyun and Sungmin laughed too. 

"Ahh oppa, thank you for letting Kyu stay in your room while I used his room all these while" 

"Of course it's ok! I was just joking! He's my closest cousin and I love him like a brother!" 

"Thanks hyung. I owe you a lot" Kyuhyun said honestly. 

"So where are you two going for your honeymoon?" 

"Just at the cabin near the waterfall. But before that, we wanted to ask Youngwoon-samchon whether he could take us in his boat to where Sungmin's parents were drown. We just want to pay our respects" Kyuhyun said holding Sungmin's hands, who started to look sad. 

"Cheer up, Sungmin. They are surely happy to see you happily married, especially to someone who had risked his life to try to save them. I am very sure they give their blessings especially KimKyu's dad is with them" Heechul said, trying to cheer Sungmin up. 

"Thank you, oppa. Kyu, do you still remember where was the place?" 

"Hmmm, roughly yes, and I think Youngwoon-samchon would remember too. We bring along flowers and tea, ok, to offer to them as our parents". 

"Thank you, Kyu, for agreeing to do this. I'll gather the flowers after our lunch" Sungmin smile at her husband. 

"Ok, I better get going. KimKyu, tell my parents that I go off first? I'll be back next weekend. And see you in the office after next weekend. Enjoy your honeymoon!" 

"Ok, hyung. Drive safely" Kyuhyun waved at Heechul while helping to clear the table. 

Youngwoon-samchon readily agreed to take them on his boat to bring them to the area where Sungmin's parents had drown. Jungsu and Hanna came along too and Sungmin was thankful that she could show her mother-in-law to her parents. 

To distract Sungmin from getting sorrow, Jungsu kept talking to her about the different fishes that Youngwoon normally caught everytime she followed him fishing. She held Sungmin's hands to give her strength, and when Youngwoon stopped his boat, Kyuhyun held her and led her to the front of the boat. Kyuhyun's mother and Jungsu helped to place the basket of flowers next to Sungmin, and poured 2 cups of tea. They passed a cup each to Kyuhyun and Sungmin, so that they could offer the tea to Sungmin's parents. 

Sungmin started sobbing when they offered the tea to her parents. Hanna held her close and kept telling her that her parents are happily looking from above to give their blessings. 

Just when Kyuhyun started to throw some flowers onto the sea, there were two white doves flying above them, flapping happily around their boat. Kyuhyun held Sungmin and urged her to look up to the two doves. When Sungmin smile at the doves and waved, the doves flapped happily and then flew off, flying away together. 

Still with tears in her eyes, Sungmin threw the remaining of flowers onto the sea. All of them bowed to gave their respect and then Youngwoon started the boat again, to head back home. 

Kyuhyun hugged Sungmin and whispered some soothing words to cheer her up. Sungmin smile and looked back at the ocean again and waved at the two doves who came back and flew around, flapping happily together. 

"Goodbye, omma and appa. I love you" Sungmin smile and went back into Kyuhyun's arms. 

​​​​​​