Trustworthy

The ugly fish seller

"So, what do you think of him?" Heechul asked Kyuhyun. They were having breakfast in a cafe owned by Gunhee.

"Hmmm he's ok" Kyuhyun said while munching his bread with crisp bacon and egg.

"Just ok?"

"I mean, he looked ok, match with you and he is independent and business minded. No wonder you like him, coz I think you like this kind of personality"

"Wow, Kim Kyu, you know me so well"

"But Hyung, does his family know about this? At least if one family accepted you two, then it's easier to talk to our family"

"Not yet. Only his brother knows. And his brother is so far ok with it"

"Let's see how things go, but after my marriage, definitely your parents will bring up the same topic to you. But at least you can buy some time because there's Heejin"

"Yeah, let my parents pester Heejin first, though she's my younger sister, parents should be ok for her to tie the knot first. They will not pester me to get married. Anyway, yeah, let's see how things go".

They went back to their city home and got ready to go to their workplace. 

Kyuhyun reflected the situation on himself. He thanked his lucky stars that he is straight and fall in love with Sungmin. Let's say there wasn't Sungmin and he himself fall for a guy? He will end up the same situation as his cousin. What will he do? Will he ran away to be with his lover? Or approach his family?

But he always believed that family consent was very important. So, he would definitely approached his family, even at the risk of getting thrown out of the house and disowned by his family. Yes, only then he would consider running away to be with his lover. So, he would frankly advice his cousin based on what he believed, and his cousin should tell the truth.  

He unwrapped his muffler which Sungmin handmade for him. He missed her. He could still smell her from the muffler. How he wished that they were married now. Seeing her face first thing in the morning and the last one at night, would definitely made his stress from work disappeared. Sungmin was his strength. Though he loved his job, but day after day he would missed her and knowing that he would see her on weekends made him able to pull through week after week. 

Back at home, Youngwoon was discussing something with Jongwoon.

"So what do you think of my proposal?" Youngwoon asked his brother. 

"It's good, hyung. But are you sure Kyuhyun would agree?" Jongwoon voiced out his doubt.

"I can talk to him. I think Sungmin is the most suitable person to do this job. She learn fast, has good business sense and trustworthy"

"I agree, but after their marriage, he probably wants her to stay at home"

"That's why I need to talk to him first. If he's agreeable to let Sungmin works for us, then I can talk to Sungmin. Anyway I think we don't need to open that office till evening. By 2pm, everything should wrapped up".

"And I don't have to go to the city daily to collect rents. We can ask all those that rented our units, to go to our office to pay their rentals"

"Yes, and in the mornings, I need her to coordinate the supermarket orders, deliveries of fishes, and the payments from them. So after I deliver the fishes, I drop by our office, pass to Sungmin all the receipts and payments, then she just need to record and keep track of our profits and expenditures".

"Hyung, do you want to discuss with noona first? She is very protective of Sungmin, she might not agree to let Sungmin works in the city"

"Alright, I will. But I think it shouldn't be a problem because by the time she is married to Kyuhyun, she will stay with him in the city. My proposal is for her to work for us in the mornings".

"Yes, well, but you know how noona is. At least you let her know first".

"Ok ok I understand. I go and discuss with her now. Maybe I let Jungsu help her every morning? Say, I drop her at the office first to help Sungmin, and then I pick her up after I deliver the fishes".

"Sounds good. I'm sure Jungsu noona will not mind".

"What would you do without a brilliant me, right? Haha" Youngwoon said and got hit at his shoulder by his brother who laughed as well.

"What, you want her to manage your new office? Are you sure it will not be a too heavy burden for her?" Hanna asked her brother, Youngwoon, one afternoon, a few days later. 

"Noona, it will not be a heavy burden. I just need her to manage and coordinate all the orders, receipts and payments from all the supermarkets, and also managed the rental payments. It should be done by 2pm, and she can go off by then". 

"But what if she's pregnant? I'm sure Kyuhyun will not allow her to work. He might want her to rest" 

"I can get Jungsu to help her. Noona, it's good to occupy her time after her marriage. Else she would be stuck in the house all day. She's a fast learner and trustworthy. I trust her rather than an outsider if I have to employ a staff". 

"Alright, but you have to talk to Kyuhyun first". 

"Yes, noona, I will. Thanks, noona" Youngwoon smiled happily at her. One down, two to go! Next task would be whether Kyuhyun is agreeable to allow his wife to work, and if he gave the green light, then final task would be asking Sungmin herself. 

Youngwoon managed to find time to date his nephew, Kyuhyun, for lunch when he was in the city. 

"Youngwoon-samchon! What a surprise! Errr.. are you sure you want to lunch with me, and not your son??" Kyuhyun . 

"Brat! Of course I want to lunch with you! I can lunch with Heechul anytime! But now I want to talk to you" 

"Talk to me? Wow, sound serious. Can't it wait till this weekend?" 

Youngwoon went straight to the point. About the new office setup and his proposal to ask Sungmin to work for him. He informed Kyuhyun that she would be free from 2pm onwards and that Jungsu would help her in the mornings. And that he has already spoken to Kyuhyun's mother. 

"Samchon, I have no objections and thank you for putting your trust on Sungmin. And yes, that means she can occupy her time after our marriage. But, I actually want her to rest when she is pregnant. And..." 

"You and your mum asked the same question! Of course if Sungmin is pregnant, maybe I can ask Jungsu to stay longer in that office, or I can ask Heejin to work there temporarily. Sungmin can do minimal work. It's not good for pregnant lady to just lie down on the bed, you know. And she can bring the baby to office after she has given birth and after her maternity leave"

"Alright. Let me talk to Sungmin this weekend" 

"I can talk to her myself tonight" 

"Samchon, let me talk to her. But yes,  I agree with you, it can occupy her time and I can come over during my lunch break, to lunch with her" 

"Great. Talk to her. I'm in the midst of getting the approvals to start the business office, so it should be ready just before your marriage".

"Thank you, samchon" 

"And don't worry, I will pay her salary and she will have annual leave too" 

Kyuhyun laughed. He don't think it is necessary to give annual leave as this is family business, but well, he leave it to his uncle. 

He was sure that Sungmin would agree to work at the new office, because he knew his future wife couldn't keep still. She is a worker person. She's hardworking, a fast learner, independent and business minded. 

"Hmmm, I should start saving more, to buy a car. Then it will be easier to send her to office, and to come over for lunch" Kyuhyun talked to himself. 

In a way, Kyuhyun was happy that his uncle proposed to let Sungmin managed his new office, and being a family business, it showed that  Sungmin has been considered as part of the family. He felt proud of his future wife. Three more months, and she will be his wife. He couldn't wait for it!