"Don't Be Unsure."

Glass Beads and Her Fingertip

"Not the perfect couple."

Eunha was explaining to Umji, Yerin, SinB, and Yuju the break up. SinB was shocked the most. She almost spilled her coffee. Eunha had blank emotions. She really wasn't sure if it was a break up though. There was no verbal agreement. It was more of a silent agreement. Eunha wanted to talk with SinB and ask if she knew anything. But, turns out she didn't. Sowon was cutting everyone off at the time. There was no answered phone calls. She showed up to glee club practice. That was a definite thing. But afterwards, she would go straight home. 

"I'll see if I can call her again." SinB reached into her purse and called her friend. She looked at Eunha's anxious face in pity. She pouted. "Oh! Hey."

Eunha looked at the girls and clasped her hands together nervously. 

"Everyone's been worry about you. What's up?" SinB's face got more harder. "Your parents came home. Okay? But what about you and Eunha? You casted her aside like she was....WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T LIKE HER? .....huh..." SinB bit her lip. She was getting frustrated. "I mean like damn, you could have broken up with her easily...Oh so you do still like her? Stop contradicting yourself." (a/n: *DJ Khaled* congratulations u played yourself @ Sowon lollll)  

The girls looked at SinB expectantly. Pretty soon, SinB put Sowon on speaker, but didn't say she was on speaker so everyone could hear what she had to say. "I'm sorry for contradicting myself, Eunbi. But I can't date Eunha anymore. She deserves someone more mature and better."

"You're older than her though. What the hell."

"JUst because I'm older doesn't mean I'm a good person for Eunha. Look, my parents are home and I'm not even out of the closet to them. I can't even afford to date anyone right now because glee club is at stake." Sowon hung up.

SinB clicked her tongue and put her phone back in her bag. "That idiot doesn't know what's good for her."

"I understand," Eunha sighed. "Some people aren't ready. I can't force her."

"We will help you," Yerin said. She held Eunha's hand. "We will help the both of you."

Eunha sighed, hoping that she could get with Sowon and that Sowon was okay.

----------------------------------------------

Sowon's parents were preparing dinner together lovingly. They had set up an arranged marriage when they came home so that 2 years after college, Sowon could marry this boy from school. Now the boy? That was something Sowon didn't know. Sowon's heart felt very heavy because she really didn't want to break up with Eunha. But it was for her family's sake. After high school, she had to become a domesticated housewife with a real authentic job. 

There was a loud ring of the doorbell and Mrs. Kim ran to the door, smile on her face. Sowon wasn't called Sowon at home when her parents were there. In came Youjin and his parents. Sowon widened her eyes. Youjin widened his eyes and cringed. This was going to be hilarious, Sowon Youjin hought. Both were not interested in each other. Both were pretty gay, on the contrary. 

The adults settled themselves in at the table. "So this is your Sojung?"

"Yes," Mr. Kim grinned. 

"We saw her perform a few months ago at our son's glee club concert. She's a coordinator we heard," Youjin's dad smiled. "Maybe she could give our son some insight on how to be a good young man."

"We are aware that our daughter has good leading skill, but we need someone to keep her grounded," Mrs. Kim said patting Sowon's shoulder. "She's always too bold. I guess that's because she's very tall. Your son is pretty tall as well. They would make a beautiful couple."

Sowon rolled her eyes as her father set a plate of dinner before her. He smiled at his daughter. "Our Sojung is talented. But we know that music is just a hard concept and career. If you could accept that into your family...we're fine with it."

"We believed that Youjin would be into something else of great substance, but seeing your daughter coordinate a wonderful and organized showcase of talents almost makes me want to let Youjin do music." 

The parents began rambling about how the two would be the ideal man and woman. Youjin stared at Sowon. She looked back at him. He scowled at her and looked down at the table. Sowon looked away and started eating. This was going to be hell, they both thought. 

----------------------------------------

Glee club after school the next day was a disaster for Sowon. She had to be paired up with the person, she hurt: Eunha. Part of her wanted to run out the practice, but the other decided to tough it out because it was glee club. Once again, they were singing Soulmate by Shinhwa and Dahyun was going to rap with them over it. As the two awkwardly sang together, SinB looked at the two in sorrow. She was ready to tell them to stop until Sowon ran out the room. Tears ran down her face. She couldn't face the club anymore. Her life felt like it was falling apart. 

She looked back at the study hall doors, seeing Youjin walking towards her. He kneeled beside her against the wall. "Future wife, what's wrong?"

"Don't call me that. We both know you don't like girls."

"I like everyone sweetie," Youjin laughed. He wrapped his arm around Sowon. "I can tell you're not too fond of this idea because you're not into everyone like I am."

"You damn sure don't want to be tied down, Kim Youjin." 

"You dam sure don't know how to be in a relationship, yourself Kim Sojung." 

Period of silence. 

SinB came barging into the hallway, face angry. She looked ready to snap Sowon in two. "What do you think you're doing?"

"I was consoling, my future wife." Youjin stood up, dusting off his shoulders. "But it seems as if she doesn't know how to cancel this arranged predicament we're in."

"How about you try and help then?" SinB yelled. "Instead of being the mellow human you are, how about you rebel like you usually do?"

Youjin his teeth. "Cause that would mean no credit cards and no cigs for me to chew on."

"You obviously don't want this though," Sowon huffed. "She's right. We gotta get out of this."

SinB crossed her arms. "Glee club isn't even an entirely straight club. We have a plan pitched. The person who doesn't know this is Eunha because it involves you apologizing to her." 

Sowon rolled her eyes. "I'm not saying sorry! How many times do I have to tell you, SinB? I CAN'T BE WITH HER. You know what, Kim  Youjin, I will try to make myself like you." She didn't even know what she was saying. Her lips parted once again. Her feet were carrying her somewhere else, though. She was leaving the school building. She wasn't sure what was going through her mind. She just knew that she didn't want to love Eunha and she wanted to get rid of her feelings. So, she made  a vow to not attend glee club for a week.