"Fuel to My Fire"

Glass Beads and Her Fingertip

(t/w: slight ual motions?)

SinB grazed her hands across Eunha's as they sat in the park. The fountain was bubbling. The streetlight was shining on them as if placing them on the spotlight. SinB crossed her legs. "So tell me what are we right now. Where are we as a couple?" 

"We're..." Eunha looked at SinB into the eyes. Her heart began pounding and got dry out of nervousness. "Can we just take things super slow?" 

SinB nodded exciteddly. "Of course. I'm all for what you want." 

The two sat silently as the rain stopped. Cars zipped by the park and came and went. The sun was down and it was dark outside. Eunha's phone buzzed inside her pocket. She reached for it to see that Youjin had left the apartment. She slipped her phone back into her jeans. "You know when I first started to date Sowonnie..."She smiled at the thought. "All of you prepped her to confess to me." 

"It felt like yesterday," SinB sighed. "My best friend liking someone..." She turned to Eunha. "And eventually I learned to see why she loved you so much." 

"Sowonnie was someone I never dreamt of losing...and when I lost her you were there  from the start. So I'm grateful." 

SinB reached for Eunha's hand. It was sweaty. "Sowon wanted me to take care of you ever since she got into the hospital. She told me she trusted me the most out of anyone in the world with you." 

"Did she really?" Eunha laughed. "You're not that amazing." 

"Oh I'm not?" SinB poked Eunha's stomach. "You're not that amazing either." She began giggling as Eunha laid back on the bench as Eunha laughed under her touch. Her heart was picking up speed. Eunha pulled SinB's face down so that they could kiss again. SinB's hands gripped Eunha's waist. She knew that Eunha wanted more, but they were outside. "Let's go somewhere...my place or yours...?" 

"My place. I don't have any roommates and it's much closer." Eunha sat up. They walked back to the apartment. Eunha quickly unlocked the door and pulled SinB by the collar inside. She pulled her by the waist and they toppled onto the couch. SinB laughed as Eunha kissed her jawline. "Have you done anything with Sowon before?" 

"A little." Eunha pushed SinB onto the carpet and got on top of her. "I never got in charge before, though." 

"I thought we were taking things slowly...I never done anything like this before," SinB's eyes were wide with lust and excitement. "Y'know. Go on a couple dates...kiss a little bit more...."

"We are. I’m not giving you everything just yet,” Eunha said, winking. Her hands grazed upon SinB’s clothed body. “I’m just messing with you because it’s cold outside and I want you to stay the night with me.” She pressed her lips against SinB’s forehead. “Sleep with me tonight.” 

SinB looked up at Eunha. "Okay." 

After SinB got out the shower and put on some of Eunha's ridiculous cute pajamas, she laid across the sofa as Eunha was reading her book for class on the floor. SinB tapped her hair. "Yo." Eunha looked up, flustered. SinB smiled at the girl. She noticed that the girl was actually shy in her little seduction. She peeped the redness in her cheeks and felt warmed and relaxed. "Come cuddle with me." Eunha came up onto the sofa. SinB held her in her arms. Eunha looked like she was about to cry. "Are you alright?" she asked.

Eunha nodded. "It's been a while." 

SinB pressed her lips against Eunha's temple. "It's okay to cry. I'm here for you." 

Eunha sniffled as SinB's arms embraced her. She felt warmth again. She felt like love could blossom again for her. She knew that this was what felt right. She didn't feel unsure about them at all. SinB's breath on her neck signaled that she was resting. Eunha was shocked at how quickly the girl could fall asleep. Eunha didn't feel any sort of discomfort. So soon, enough, she fell asleep too. 

-

When Eunha woke up, she saw that SinB was cooking breakfast in the kitchen. It smelled wonderful, though she knew that SinB wasn't one to cook. She walked up behind SinB and gave her a back hug. SinB blew out a happy puff of air. "Good morning, you." 

"What are you doing?" 

"Making you something to eat..." SinB turned around. "Brush your teeth and sit at the table, you." 

"I'm older than you," Eunha snapped jokingly. "I should be making you breakfast!" She bumped hips with her before retreating to the bathroom. She looked in the mirror as she brushed her teeth. It's been a while since she was in a relationship. Almost a year. It felt like yesterday, her first love had died. She knew that the possible next love of her life was outside, still waiting for her patiently. She knew that moving on in this sense didn't mean letting go, it meant something else. She sat down the toothbrush. Maybe this isn't something I should run from. I've been running for so long, she thought to herself. She opened the door to see SinB setting plates down on the table. She felt happy, seeing her apron on the SinB. SinB...she was there for everything. Every moment. 

They sat across from each other. SinB blessed the food. "This is my first time making western breakfast, so forgive me if it tastes bad." 

Eunha nodded. "It's pretty tasty." She looked up at SinB. "I think we should be official." 

SinB dropped her fork, along with her jaw. "Huh?" 

"Let's date each other. Be my girlfriend," Eunha said. She smiled. 

SinB swallowed her orange juice and picked up a piece of bacon. "Can you repeat that for me?" 

"Be my girlfriend, Hwang Eun-bi." Eunha laughed. 

"One more time..." 

"Be my girlfriend, stupid!" Eunha laughed biting into a piece of toast. 

"Okay sure." SinB smiled, putting a piece of bacon onto Eunha's plate. "My Eunha...it sounds nice." 

"My SinB sounds nicer."