"I'll Give You A Shaky Confession"

Glass Beads and Her Fingertip

The sun crept into the room and shone on Eunha and Sowon. Their bodies were entangled and Sowon's arms were strongly grabbing Eunha's waist. Sowon's eyes slowly opened to look down at Eunha's sleeping body. She quickly removed her arms from the smaller girl and sat up. Scratching her head, she walked into the bathroom and checked her reflection in the mirror. "What is wrong with you? Hugging her in her sleep?" she whisper-yelled at her reaction. She saw that the door knob was turning and Sowon blushed. Eunha walked in the bathroom and pouted. 

"Why didn't you notify me about your going to the bathroom?" 

Sowon laughed. "I don't need your permission."

"You're a guest." Eunha reaches into the drawer and fishes out a brand new unopened toothbrush. "Here. But hurry up and finish. I gotta use the bathroom."

"Aye Aye captain." Sowon looked into the mirror. 

Sowon rushed her way out the bathroom, urgent to fish some clothes that fit her. As Eunha used the bathroom, Sowon slipped on the clothes she wore before. As soon as Eunha slipped out the bathroom, she was in a towel. Sowon blushed. She closed her eyes. "I'll be leaving now!" Sowon tried to leave the room with her eyes closed but she hit her head on the door. Eunha laughed and opened the door for Sowon. On  the way home, Sowon called SinB and was very urgent. She was breathing hard. "SinB! I think I'm gonna burst! I almost saw Eunha in a towel!"

"OOooh!" SinB yelped. "HEY GUYS! OUR SOWON IS FINALLY ACKNOWLEDGING HER FEELINGS FOR EUNHA!"

SinB sighed. "I did once before...." 

"But this is the first time you're fanning your cheeks over her. You're probably going mad."

"Who are you with, SinB?"

"Yerin, Umji, Yuju. Our crew. I think Eunha was on her way down here. Wanna come down?" 

Sowon was shook. Another time to see Eunha. She will never miss the chance. "Duh. Sure."

"Keep your mind pure, though, kid. Ha. See you later."

++++++++======

So basically everyone set Eunha and Sowon up. SinB was about to plan to make Sowon confess. She made sure it was going to be sunny. Umji hung up decorations in the gazebo that they all  cleaned up for the day. It was supposed to just be a day "to practice". Sowon arrived in some cute clothes that SinB recommended: jean shorts and a camisole to compliment her shoulders. The girls were meddling so hard right now, Sowon oblivious to it all. SinB smiled warmly and hugged her friend. "So....How do you feel?"

"Good," Sowon answered.

"I hope you two don't make out. The between you two grosses me out!" Yerin joked. Umji nudged her elbow. "I mean...."

"Wha?" Sowon looked confused. 

"She was just jabbing at you!" SinB assured. "We all know you don't want Eunha...though you actually said you like her."

Sowon pursed her lips, annoyed. 

"I think you should confess to her today." 

"Is that why there's a decorated gazebo? That's why there's a lot of sweet songs are playing?" Sowon looked around. "I'm quite observant. I'm a leader. Just like how I notice she doesn't like me."

"YOU. ARE. A TERRIBLE OBSERVER." Yuju cackled. "She rambles about you quite a lot, Sowon."

That was when Eunha walked in and Sowon's cheeks were as hot as the sun. She had high-waisted denim shorts and a graphic t-shirt on. Sowon was at a loss for words. She never felt speechless for Eunha before until now. SinB pushed everyone out the gazebo towards the house. Eunha was confused and she tried to go after them, but Sowon held her back, grabbing her wrist. Eunha was red and Sowon noticed all the cues now. She lifted the shorter girl's chin and her gaze was on hers. 

"Why didn't you tell me you liked me?"

"What are you?" Eunha laughed. 'I don't."

Sowon leaned in more. "Don't lie to me."

Eunha was nervous now. She looked down at Sowon's lips then back to her eyes.

"I'll give you a shaky confession. I want to start fresh. I have romantic feelings for you, Eunha. I want to be more than your older friend. I want you to be my girlfriend."  Sowon was scared. 

"Don't be afraid," Eunha put her arms around Sowon's waist. "I like you too. I guess I should stop lying to myself and accept that." 

They both laughed. Eunha stood on her tip toe and gave Sowon a kiss on  the cheek "I guess, from this day on, it'll be us two." 

The rest of the girls came out with a big boombox blasting Shinhwa's song "Soulmate". Eunha laughed into Sowon's shoulder. "This is cheesy," Sowon laughed. 

SinB danced along and picked up Yerin. "We must celebrate the new couple!" 

=====+++++++=====

"So what did you think of me when you first met me?" Eunha asked Sowon. 

Sowon shrugged. "A cute kid with a lot of talent." 

Eunha smiled and laid across Sowon's lap. "I thought you were a tall giraffe." 

"Rude!" Sowon pinched Eunha's nose. 

Eunha laughed. The yard was quiet because everyone collapsed. They decided to camp out in Sowon's giant yard for the night. "i guess that's why I like looking into your eyes a lot. It gave me a warm fuzzy feeling."

Sowon Eunha's face. "I like you. Get used to me saying this."

"I like you too." Eunha sat up. "I'm going to bed now." She shuffled to her sleeping bag. "Good night, honey."

Sowon giggled. 'Night, darling." She watched her fall asleep. She resisted the urge to kiss her lips. They were small in the form of a tiny "o". She's too cute,thought Sowon.