"Love Whisper"

Glass Beads and Her Fingertip

"Youjin...Kim Youjin....ex-playboy Kim Youjin...tall bad boy Kim Youjin....KISSED YOU?" Yerin screeched. 

Eunha threw a pillow at Yerin. "Shut up! I don't want SinB knowing." 

SinB was in the shower while the girls sat in a circle shared a box of chicken and cups of soda. Yuju giggled. "Your secret is safe with me. I don't wanna tell her anyway." 

"So the real question is...who are you going to choose?" Umji widened her eyes with excitement. "Ooooh! I love a good love triangle. It's like a TV drama." 

"I have to choose? Who said I was going to?" Eunha pouted. "I don't find either of them that attractive. I still miss Sowon...and I don't think she would want me to-" 

"Sowon would want you to move on." Yerin crossed her legs. "I knew she would. She never wanted you to suffer like this anymore. Just move on." 

"I can't? And that is bad, I know...But I'll accept the fact that I'm going to be lonely for the rest of my life." Eunha shrugged and sat down her cup of soda when SinB walked in. SinB was glowing and had a towel around her head, with a few wet tendrils of hair sticking out. She sat between Yuju and Yerin. She looked up at Eunha with a curious rose-tinted gaze. Eunha began biting her lip, slightly flustered. 

"I know you aren't going to be alone for the rest of her life," Yuju chuckled into Eunha's ear. "Two people chasing after you? You hit a jackpot." 

Eunha sighed, putting her face between her palms. "Ugh what did I do? What to do?" 

-----

Eunha went on a night walk by herself because she wanted to be alone. She didn't know what to do. Her heart was still remaining with the girl she fell in love with almost a whole year ago. And now that she's gone, she didn't know what else to do with these feelings. She considered suicide, but that didn't work out. Her friends tried to help her out those bad thoughts. The person who was there the most was SinB. 

SinB was there through the most because she knew exactly what Eunha was going through. She knew Sowon and Eunha the most out of everyone, though Youjin attempted to get to know her with his many liasons that he had dropped 4 months ago. She thought about how SinB would look hurt when talking about Sowon, then how gradually, SinB began to force herself to smile for Eunha to smile. It was a difficult journey, Eunha had to admit. She did give SinB a hard way to go. But as for Youjin, she didn't know what she had that made him drawn to her. And the emotions that she had for them both were completely platonic. Maybe, there was something deeper with SinB that she had with Youjin. 

After all of this thinking, she had to agree within her heart that maybe she should explore her options. Sowon's words rang in her head constantly, but the ones that were more prominent right now are "live your life". Sowon hadn't had the chance to live her life. She wanted Eunha to live hers to the fullest. Though it was hard to let go, Eunha breathed in and decided that she would give the both of them a chance. She would get to know them both.

In the night, the lights beamed down on her and made Eunha's vision a little hazy. She thought she saw Sowon staring at her through the trees. She  accepted the fact that Sowon was still gone. And that it was just a vision. She thought now it was just to take some charge into her life and focus on her happiness. And to get started on trying to be a singer. 

------

"What did you decide?" Yuju asked, bouncing on her toes. 

Eunha her lips looking at the different agencies that she was considering auditioning for. "I'm just going to live my life. And if I don't like either of them, I'll just live on my own. But, if I settle for one, then it's one and done for me." 

"So...you're dating them both casually?" 

"I guess if that's what you wanna call it." Eunha signed three different papers for one major agency and two medium sized ones. "I'm gonna focus on my life, mostly. But if any of them can convince me otherwise, then I'll think about it." 

"So you'll let them pursue you, though you don't give a crap about their feelings?" Yuju asked. 

"It's not that I don't care. I just want to seek my dreams and do what Sowon wants me to do right now." 

Yuju shrugged. "Well then, I hope you make a good decision when it's time for you to."

"If that time for decision-making ever arrives." 

"Sure, Eunha. Sure." 

------

SinB sat down and began writing her essay for literature class at her night class for college. It had only been a week in and they already crammed two assignments into her not-so-busy schedule. As an actress in training, she never thought that everything was going to be this overbearing. She smiled when there was a warm touch on her shoulder. She turned around, thinking it was Eunha or one of the girls, but no one was there. She heard a whisper that made her shiver. It said something along the lines like "do something already, stupid". 

That was it. Sowon was cheering her on through the weather.  She walked to Eunha's new apartment, skipping steps on the way up, and knocked on the door. Eunha opened the door, holding two cups and a bag of chips. "Oh...hey SinB." She gestured for her to come in. SinB looked around at the apartment. Eunha had just moved in two days ago, but everything was neatly organized. Even the photo of the glee club was on a shelf. The sofa was chic and nice with a tall Youjin on it...wait what was he doing here? He was probably plotting on Eunha. SinB glared at him sharply and sat on the floor where the coffee table is. 

"Guess I'm going to have to get another cup, oppa. I'll be back." She went to the kitchen. 

SinB looked at Youjin. "Hey, what are you doing here?" She scrutinized him up and down. He was wearing something un-Youjin-like. White t-shirt and blue jeans with loafers on. He looked up from his phone and smiled. "Came to see a friend and her new apartment."

"Is that all or is there an ulterior motive?" SinB tilted her head knowingly. 

Youjin shrugged. "I dunno." He smiled at Eunha when she walked in. "Ah. Food." 

Eunha had ordered a big lunch full of kimbap. She sat them on the table and sat beside SinB on the floor. SinB looked at Eunha with confused eyes. "Since when did you get so buddy-buddy with him? He came before the girls?" 

"He helped me move in. The girls were busy with college." 

"Why didn't you ask me to help." 

"Youjin offered because he had nothing better to do," Eunha said, looking up at Youjin smiling. "Thanks, oppa." 

Youjin smirked. "I also stayed here. And we talked all night."

"We barely got any sleep ha." Eunha saw that SinB was steaming mad. "Relax....ugh...Youjin. Can we get a moment alone?" 

Youjin stood, chuckling. "It's crazy...I know everything about you, though. We're practically besties." 

Eunha pouted. "Please, oppa." 

Youjin sighed and left to the bathroom with his phone. SinB raised her eyebrows and reached for a chip. Eunha pinched the bridge of her nose in frustration. The only sound in the room was a fan blowing air heavily. There was a ringing in Eunha's ears as she reached for the coke and sipped it from a straw. "What are you gonna say to me?" SinB huffed. Eunha put one hand up to silence SinB. 

"I think you don't understand the position I am at right now." Eunha swallowed. "I am still thinking about Sowon. I just can't afford to have a stable relationship with anyone. Don't be possessive over me. Please." She was pleading with her eyes. "Notice that I'm one human. And I can't give you what you really want from me. If I do get feelings for you, so be it. But, right now, I just enjoy you and Youjin's company." 

SinB nodded. "So....what can I do for you right now? '

"I just want you and Youjin's company. And respect. He respects my boundaries. I want you to as well."

"What are the boundaries?" 

"Just know that I don't want anything serious from either of you right now." Eunha rolled her shoulders back. "And please don't evil eye him the entire time we all hang out." 

"Alright," SinB huffed. "But I still don't like him." 

"But I sort of do." 

SinB rolled her eyes, smirking. "But I know you a little more than him. I've watched you sleep before." 

"You weirdo," Eunha chuckled, getting up. "Alright, let's get him out the bathroom." 

They got Youjin out the bathroom and started their lunch together.