"Daring Woman"

Glass Beads and Her Fingertip

(Based off the song Twice did on Sugarman "Daring Woman sorry for a short chapter. I wanted to give you guys an update. FLUFF AND ANGST ahead. )

 

Eunha grabbed Sowon by the hand and begged her to slow down walking. They were walking home. She looked exhausted from school. Sowon just avoided it and accept the fact that Eunha wanted to walk with her. They were quiet on the way. She looked at Eunha and sighed. 

 

"This feels weird. Talking to you again." Sowon walked slower so that the shorter girl could keep up. They both walked down the rainy road together towards the bus stop. Today it felt like a longer walk. Both kept a distance. "I'm sure you hate me. So why would you even...pull me back?"

 

Eunha sighed. for you to see how much you mean to me, she said in her head. They both walked, one getting wet from the rain. Sowon looked down at Eunha, frowning. She took off her hoodie and stopped them in their tracks. She put the hood on Eunha's head. She looked into Eunha's eyes as if it were the first time. She smiled, tears coming into her eyes, but she tried her best to make it seem like it was the rain. Eunha wrapped her arms around Sowon's tall body and held her close by. Sowon began crying on Eunha's small shoulder. "I'm..sorry." She held her tighter. "I don't want to let you go again. I'm such a fool." 

 

Eunha smiled. "Then don't let go." Those words were strong enough as is.

 

Sowon released Eunha and breathed in. "I love you." 

 

Eunha swallowed. She felt tears threaten to pour. "You mean that?"

 

Sowon nodded. "I love you more than anything. I promise to be a better lover." She stood closer to Eunha. "And I'm not saying this because my parents aren't home. Nothing is preventing me now. I will own up to loving you." Sowon leaned in but Eunha made her pause.

 

"Kim So Jung. If you love me...then don't be selfish." Eunha looked at Sowon earnestly. Then she let Sowon lean in and kiss her lips, like it was the first time again. Sowon was gentle against Eunha's lips and lifted her chin with one finger. 

 

On the bus the two sat together and held each other while it was pouring outside. When it was time to get off, Sowon walked Eunha home, holding her hand. They hugged before Eunha walked to the door and waved Sowon bye. Sowon smiled weakly, watching her walk in. 

--------------

Sowon woke up sick as a dog. That meant no going to school. She woke up and went to the kitchen to see a note. Her parents were going away again. Sighing, she noticed that no one could take care of her. She tried to call SinB, but SinB was already at school super early. That meant...Eunha. But, they just got back together, that would mean...EUNHA WOULD GET SICK IF SHE CARED. But Sowon still told Eunha she was sick. 

Eunha was at the door already with a basket of stuff. Sowon sighed. 

"This is what you get for giving me your hoodie." Eunha shook her head. She sat down and pulled out a knitted blanket. "I made this for you." 

"Wha..." Sowon saw a giant heart that was knitted in the center of the blanket and smiled.  "You're precious."

Eunha blushed. 

"I made you blush? Again!?" Sowon smiled. Eunha pushed her onto the sofa and tucked Sowon in.

She took out a thermometer and checked Sowon's temperature. "102...."

"Are you going to school?" Sowon asked. "You could help me by getting my homework."

"Everyone is already handling that." Eunha placed a palm on Sowon's sweating forehead. "I'm going to make you some soup."

"...You're so cute." 

Eunha smiled gently and Sowon's hair. "But guess who's cuter?"

Sowon tapped her chin and put on a fake thoughtful expression. "You."

"You fool." Eunha smiled and got up and walked to the kitchen. 

"Jung Eunbi...I love you." Sowon wiggled her toes under the blanket. 

"I love you too Kim So Jung."