Chapter 21

In your Eyes

                         Chapter 21                         

Baekhyun.

I lean on the post as I wait for Yu An to go out. That guy really tested everything on me. I’m not losing to him. I’m glad he called on a weekend though. I can stay here for the weekend at least. Chanyeol freaked out when I told him I’m going back for a while and he said I just lost it. Well yeah, I did lose it. My patience. I just have to see my girl right now.

I smile seeing Yu An exit and I think that’s her gay friend Yoojoon staring at me right now. I believe it now. He’s a hundred percent gay. He talks to Yu An as she scrolls on her phone and I bet she’s checking if I replied on her messages. I purposely didn’t reply because I’m going to do it in person. He points at me and Yu An stares. I was expecting her to run towards me but she didn’t. I walk closer to her as we lock our eyes together.

“Yoojun, I think I might have lost it already. I’m seeing him in front of me right now.” She mumbles. I didn’t expect surprising her would be this much entertaining.

Yoojun laughs and slaps her. She winces and I am so tempted to punch this guy for hitting her just now. “I’m seeing it too and you didn’t lose it. You’re seeing it too right Jaehee?”

“Yeah, he’s quite a catch Yu An.” A girl replied. I guess she’s Jaehee that Yu An told me about.

He continues to stare at me and holds my cheek. “Oh my god.” She gasps and I chuckle in amusement. I want to kiss her so bad right now.

“I was expecting a hug and squeal. You don’t miss me that much?” She started to cry and I hug her. “Hey, don’t cry.”

She wraps her arms around me as she cry. She’s hugging me so tight I think I might lose my patience here and now. “I guess we’re leaving now. That so nice of you boyfie.” Yoojoon says and I wave them goodbye.

“You’re here..”

“Yeah.”

“Right now..”

“Yeah.”

“Oh my god I missed you so much.”

I smile pushing her and stare at her face. She’s so beautiful right now but she’s gotten thin. “I missed you too.”

I wipe her tears but she doesn’t let go of her arms around my neck. I lean closer to kiss her. I missed this. I miss her lips so bad. She pulls back and damn why now?

“Wait. You’re here?”

“Yeah.”

“Why?” She counts on her fingers then back at me. “You aren’t supposed to be here ‘till next month.”

I laugh at her. “We’ve kissed and you cried then that’s what you’re asking me right now?”

“Yeah.”

“I lost it okay? I just need to see you.”

“Is that even okay?”

“I’m here for the weekend.” Her face became gloomy and she frowns.

“Oh.” I’m disappointed as she is but it’s better than not seeing each other like this. Besides, I have to meet that guy. I have to meet that Kim Minseok.

“Hey, look at me.” I reach for her cheeks and smiled. “I’ll be with you for the weekend so let’s just be happy about that okay?”

She smiles and nods. She hugs me again and nuzzles her face on my neck. “I missed you so so much.”

I chuckle and kissed the side of her head. “I do too.”

I stop seeing the guy that I assume is what I think he is. He’s huffing and he’s staring at me then to Yu An. “Baekhyun?”

“Say, we got to thank that guy who made me come here.”

“What?” I walk to where Minseok is and he doesn’t drop his gaze at me.

“I guess you’re him? Baekhyun.” He utters.

“Yeah. Thank you for making me lose my patience and making me come here to see my girl.” I hold Yu An’s hand tighter and she stares at me in confusion.

“Wait, you know each other?”

“He got my call the other day. Said something that made me lose it. Well here’s something for you. What’s with me and Yu An now is none of your business so get your hands and eyes off her. Drop it.”

He chuckles and shakes his head. “She rejected me already.”

I look at Yu An and she nodded. “I don’t know what happened to both of you but you need to explain it Baek. And you came here for that? Did you seriously doubt me for a second?”

Minseok pats my shoulder and grins. “I guess I’ll take my leave. I’ll leave you to handle that.” I glare at the guy. He planned this damn it. I look back at Yu An and she’s staring.

“That’s not it Yu. I just got pissed at him that..” I don’t think is working because she’s still glaring at me. “I’m hungry! Cook for me okay? Let’s eat!”

“Hey! Baekhyun!”

--

Yu An.

We arrived at my apartment and I stare at him as he roam around my place. I still can’t believe that he’s here. I smile as I take off my things on the couch. He comes back from my room then sat on the couch.

“I love your place.” I smile.

“Glad you liked it. I’m cooking pasta for dinner if that’s okay with you.” I tie my hair up and grab the pan placing it on the stove afterwards. I return at the counter to prepare the things that I need.

“I’m more than okay.” I chuckle. “Can I see what’s inside a doctor’s bag?”

I laugh and nod though I’m still not a full pledged doctor. I sigh thinking about the things that I have to still do. There’s the exam and it’s approaching. There’s still half a year left.

“Oh! You have a stethoscope!” He exclaims waving it to me.

“Of course I have that.” I chuckle. He runs over to my side and puts the stethoscope on him.

“I’ve always wanted to try this.” He places the other end on my chest and I gasp. He’s too close right now and he’s listening to my heart beat like crazy. I look away in embarrassment but I can tell he’s staring at me. “It’s amazing how a person’s heart can beat this fast.”

I look at him and he’s smiling. “That’s because you’re too close.”

“Really? Your turn.” He places the stethoscope on me then places the other end on his chest. I look at him and he’s staring at me. “Whose heart is faster?”

I chuckle. “Are we competing on this?” He continues to stare waiting for my answer but my heart is really unsteady right now hearing how his heart reacts to me. My cheeks are even burning right now.

“Yu An, who’s faster?”

“Yours.” He smiles. “How can you even stay calm at your state?”

He walks closer placing both of his hands on both of my sides trapping me in between. “I’m not.” He leans closer and I almost choked in surprise when he suddenly kissed me. I smile as he do and hold on him. He continues to kiss me and I chuckle when he carried me, making me seat on the counter.

“I have to prepare our food.”

“I’m not hungry.” He says and continues to kiss me. He holds my back for support and I hold his cheek but then I push him back feeling my hunger.

“I am.”

He laughs. “Seriously Yu An?”

I hop down the counter and continued chopping the onions. “Me eating a decent meal is very rare. I should seize the moment.” He grabs me back and I laugh.

“So am I.” He kisses me again then carries me to the couch. “I’m not losing over pasta.” I laugh as he lowers himself back on me kissing me. I push him back again and he groans in frustration. “Now what?!”

“The stove is open. I can’t have my apartment burning because of you.”

“Damn it.” He hops out from the couch and I watch him as he turns the stove off then runs back to me. “No more okay?”

I nod. He smiles then kisses me again. I wrap my arms around his neck and kissed him back. “Yu An.” He utters my name in between his kisses and flinch feeling his hand under my shirt. “You okay?”

“Yeah. You’re hand is cold.”

“I’m nervous okay?”

I laugh. “You started this and you’re nervous?”

“You seduced me.”

I gasp. “I did not.”

“You told me how can I stay calm with my heartbeat being fast. I consider that as one.” He kisses me again and I can feel his hand moves against my shirt. “Damn it Yu An. How can you be so perfect?”

I flush at his remark as he touches me. I bite on my lip preventing to make any embarrassing noise and it’s really hard right now. This is the first time he touched me like this and it really feels nice. He sits up removing his shirt and my gaze dropped on the scar he had on his arm. I reach out and tracing it.

“What’s this?” I asked looking up at him and his expression changes.

“I prefer not talking about it now.”

“Why?”

He kisses me again down to my neck and he nuzzles himself on my hair. “I don’t want to ruin the mood.” He replies.

He s my shirt as he stares. He’s moving on our conversation but I’m stuck. He removes it and helps me lay down back at the couch then his hand moves to my pants. I’m still not following. The scar really is very distracting.

“Yu An?” He looks down at me looking worried.

“Is it because of me?” He kisses me again and I feel a nod. “How?” I hold his cheeks and he’s avoiding my look. “Baekhyun look at me.”

And he did. “The first few weeks that you’ve gotten busy is really distractive for me. I was really out of it. I can’t call you, I can’t hear your voice, I can’t even see you. Chanyeol told me I was really not myself and I’m not responding to any of them when they call me for the first time. Then I got in an accident.”

I gasp. Why am I not informed of this?

“But that’s only a minor accident. Chanyeol managed to push me on the side of the road as I cross and they got my arm stitched.” He looks at me and smiles bitterly as I cry. “This is why I don’t want to tell you.”

“You should’ve told me.”

“And have you worried sick? No thanks.” He slides on my side and hugs me. “I’m fine now okay? I can manage. It’s not even a major injury.” I hug him back and he rests his head on mine. “See? You ruined the mood.”

I chuckle. I kissed him again and he smiles. “It’s not too late.” He laughs then carries me.

“Did I say it’s pretty cramped in here?” He walks carrying me to my bedroom and I laugh how familiar he is in my place already. “This is the bedroom my princess.”

“I am informed. I live here.”

He lowers himself and smiles. “I’m bragging about my familiarity in your place.”

His mouth meets mine and his hand moves to my back unhooking my bra. “W..Wait.”

“Now what?” I flush. This is the first time someone will be seeing me . I think my heart is going to burst. I reach for the lamp and shut it close. “Why’d you turned it off?”

“Just because.”

“Are you embarrassed with me seeing your body?” I flush and didn’t reply. “We’ve come this far Yu An. I don’t have problems in staring at you. You’re already beautiful as I stare at you even in the dark.”

“It’s my first okay?”

“It’s mine too.” I look at him in surprise. “What?”

“Really?”

He laughs. “Do you think I’ve slept with another girl before you?”

“Isn’t that normal? I mean guys really do it.”

He flushes and falls on top of me. He hugs me and I felt his mouth on the side of my neck. “I’ll never sleep with anyone besides you okay? How can you say that so easily when you’re in front of me?”

I’m not really an expert in this aspect but I think I just said something that I shouldn’t be saying. “Close your eyes. Don’t open them until I say so.” He whispers and I did.

I didn’t realize how hard it is not seeing anything. I felt his mouth on mine and his tongue inside me. I flinch at the feeling. He never kissed me this way before. “Mm..”

What did I just do? Did I just moan? Oh god.

“I heard that.” I can’t see him but I can feel that he’s smiling. I tried really hard not to make unnecessary sounds. This is so embarrassing.

“Stop teasing..” he chuckles. I felt his hand on my left and I flinch at the feeling.

“Relax.” He whispered.

“I can’t.” I reply. “I think my heart is going to explode.. Ah..”

His hand slide to mine and he holds it. He kisses me again as he touch me and I’m losing my control. I’m every time he touches me and this is really weird. I feel like his kisses are drowning me.

“Yu An.” He calls my name and I get that he’s asking me for permission. I nod and gripped on him. I’m half scared of how this would feel right now but at the same time I want it because it’s Baekhyun.

“Ah...” I wince at the pain and he stops.

“You okay?” I release a breath with the pain I’m feeling. He’s inside me and oh my god it really hurts.

“It hurts..” I’m shaking feeling the pain down there and I open my eyes. He’s staring at me.

“Do you want me to stop?” I shake my head. I don’t want him to stop. He lowers himself and kisses my forehead and caressed my hair. “I’ll do it slow.”

I nod shutting my eyes closed. I grip on him again when I feel the pain. “B..Baek..” I gasp for hear as I feel him. This is my first and I really have no idea how it goes. I’m surprised Baekhyun can really take lead despite me being his first too. I chase after my breath but it’s so hard.

“Oh my god..” I grip on him even more as I shut my eye close. It really hurts but it’s starting to fade. He kisses me and I wrap my arms around him.

“I’m close.” He whispered. Baekhyun kisses me again and I kissed him back. This is starting to feel nice.

“Oh god.” I gasp then I hear him groan.

He falls on top of me and hugs me close. I open my eyes and that doesn’t feel bad at all.

“Does it still hurt?” He utters placing a tuck of my hair in my ear.

I chuckle. “That’s such an embarrassing question Baek.”

“We just did it and you find my question embarrassing?” He laughs.

I kissed him and stare. “It doesn’t hurt anymore.”

He smiles and hugs me again. “That’s good.”

I missed this guy so much. I nudge closer to him and rested my head on his chest. He holds my close and I feel him kiss my head.




I woke up and glance at the clock. Nine fifteen. Great, my dinner’s just gone. I turn and can’t find Baekhyun anywhere. I didn’t dream of that did I? I stand and find myself wearing a shirt. It’s not mine though. I stare at the shirt and this is the shirt that Baekhyun’s wearing earlier. Did he put this on me?

I head downstairs and smell something. Oh my god he’s cooking and he’s half-. He noticed my presence and smiled.

“Hello there.”

“You gave me your shirt and you’re not wearing one.”

“Don’t want you to catch a cold.” I return to my room and open the bag that he has and searched for a shirt for him. I go back and put his shirt on him and he laughs as I do. I smile and hugged him. “I like you better in my shirt.” He kisses me and I laugh when I step back. “What the hell Yu?”

“You got your turn. I want to have my dinner.”

He laughs and shakes his head. “Grab me some plate. I’m done with this.” I head to the cabinet and grab two plates then return to him. He plates the pasta and hands me the fork.

“Bon Appètit.” I grab the fork and started eating. “How is it?”


“Yum.” I grab the plate with me and ran to the living room turning the TV on. “What?”

“I just lost to food.”

I laugh and pat the side next to me. He smiles and walks closer sitting on the space next to me. He grabs my legs placing them on his lap and grabs a pillow and he started eating. I smile at how considerate he is.

“Thank you.”

“For cooking you food?”

“No. For coming here.” He smiles wiping the sauce I have on my lips and he his finger. “That’s gross.”

“I disagree. It’s delicious.”

I laugh. I love this guy so much.