Goodbyes

Hold Me Tight
Please log in to read the full chapter

Somi's POV:

Today was Sunday and it was finally time for me to leave. I told Chaeyoung that I would leave in the morning.

It was also time for me to tell her the real reason I'm leaving.

"Chaeyoung-ah, do you mind walking with me to the park?" I asked her for some privacy.

"Ah yeah sure." She replied back with a smile.

We made our way out the door and started walking when she suddenly asked me, "Why the park? Why not home?" I tried to make up an excuse to those questions.

"I'll tell you later." I just said not wanting to lie anymore.
 

Later at the park, I sat down under a tree and was followed by my small friend. We sat there for a while waiting for another to break the silence.

This time is going to be the last time I will play with Chaeyoung's feelings and this would be the payback from last time when she played my feelings. Then I'll tell her that I'm leaving.

"I have something to tell you" I broke the silence.

She stayed silent which I knew meant she was listening. I continued through my thoughts.

I moved closer to her and bit my lip while looking at her seductively. This totally caught her attention.

I put my arm around her waist and pulled her close until our chest touched. I can now see her cheeks getting pink and see her take a gulp. Honestly, I was enjoying the moment.

"I...hate you." I whispered in her ear like the way she did to me before and burst out laughing.

"YAH! I HATE YOU MORE!" Chaeyoung shouted at me as she pushed me away. She was so cute when she started pouting with her arms crossed infront of her.

I couldn't continue to hurt this little kid anymore, so I later told her the truth which I knew would hurt her more.

"I won't be coming back anymore." I quietly said with a shaky voice. I can already feel my eyes getting watery.

"W-What do you..mean?" I felt a wave of guiltiness come over me as she said that like she was being abandoned.

Now I was looking her in the eyes, but this time the eyes were looking lost and empty. I took her hand and held it in mine for a while as I control my tears.

Please log in to read the full chapter