No More Lies Please

Hold Me Tight
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

It was now the weekend and a week after Mina and Chaeyoung's little fight.  "Chae, whats wrong with you these past few days?" Jin asks the depressed-looking girl sitting on the couch, staring at nothing.

"What's wrong with her?" Jimin whispers to the other.

"She's been so down lately. I'm worried." Jin whispers back.

Just then a loud sigh escapes Chaeyoung's mouth. "I'm gonna play some video games." She gets up to leave to go to her room and that left the boys confused. Her parents, being able to see to the living room from the kitchen, glance to the boys to each other. They just shrug it off as a stressful week for Chaeyoung since being a highschooler is difficult at times.

 

"Ughh...why do you keep avoiding me, Chaeyoung-ah?" Mina was laying in bed on this breezy Saturday.

"You don't know how much I want to see you." She was whirling around in bed, messing up the perfectly made bed that she did when she woke up. This feeling made Mina so frustrated. She wondered why she wants to see the girl. Maybe it was so she can apologize or if it was so she can just see her smile again or...if she wants to hold the girl again like before.

"Maybe I should go visit her?" Mina thought. "What if she doesn't want to see me? What if she never wants to see me ever again?" She is still trying to think of something to be able to meet Chaeyoung. "I need to talk to someone." Mina said then got her phone and dialed a certain person.

"Hey, whats up?" The person said on the other line after a few rings.

"Oh hey. I wondering if you would like to meet up? I've been so stressed lately." Mina tells the person.

"Oh yeah sure. Lets meet up at the cafe by the school for lunch." After all that, Mina was out the door.

 

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung was in her room raging out at her game because she can't focus with Mina taking over her mind. "I really can't play like this. I miss Mina!" She says to herself as she cries(Not literally).

The next guy comes around the corner and does a dropshot on Chaeyoung, leaving her to rage quit. "F*uck that! I'm done." She turns off her console and lies down on her bed, relaxing her body.

*Ring Ring*

Chaeyoung quickly picked it up hoping it was Mina. "Hello?"

"Hey Chaeyoung!" The voice was not Mina's, but Chungha's. "I want to ask you a favor."

"Yea. Go ahead." Her tone of disappointment.

"So, Somi and I are planning a date for tomorrow and wanted to know if you can come?" 

Chaeyoung was wondering, "Why do you want me to come along?"

"Well, you know the celebrity life. They follow everywhere you go, so Somi and I going out by ourselfs and being all lovey dovey would be a bit suspicious."

"Then don't be all lovey dovey." Chaeyoung concludes.

"Oh come on. It'll be nice and maybe you and a friend can become our cover?" Chungha insists.

"A friend?" Chaeyoung was considering it now.

"Yeah....maybe someone...you like? Then it'll be double date."

"Nah. We not going there. I'll just bring a good friend of mine. Just text me the location and time." 

"Alright then. See you, Chaeyoungie!" Chungha hangs up right after.

Chaeyoung now has plans for once and is going to be hanging with her friends that she missed for such a long time now. She decided to ring up Nayeon and inform her about her plans.

After a few rings, "Hello?" Nayeon said on the other line.

"Hey there. I was wondering if you're free tomorrow." 

"What is the occasion?" There was a lot of noise on the other line then it went quiet.

"Hello? Nayeon?" Chaeyoung says. After a few seconds of silence, the girl on the other line finally said something. "Dude, I walked into a cafe and saw Jungyeon with Mina. I just walked out, hoping they didn't see me."

Nayeon slowly says, "The strange thing was....it looked like they were flirting. Holding hands and looking...into each others eyes."

"Really?" Chaeyoung was furious on how Mina can just leave her like this. She did her best not to think to much since she said she wouldn't care who Mina become friends with.

"Omg. Jungyeon really doesn't care about me anymore." Nayeon's voice was sad and low.

"It's okay, girl. They must be playing push and pull game with us." Chaeyoung says, trying to reasure Nayeon. Chaeyoung decided to text Nayeon the rest of the conversation about the plan tomorrow instead since she sounded a bit down.

 

Meanwhile at the cafe, "What do I do? I feel stuck and nothing can get her off my mind." Mina whined while stirring her straw, in her drink, around.

"Yah. You're not the only one having a hard time." Jungyeon says.

"I know. I just wanted to get it off my chest." Mina apologizes.

"What happened between you two?" Jungyeon asks, taking a sip from her drink.

"After the performance last week, I saw her with Nayeon and got a little carried away." Mina was feeling sorry and regretful on why she did what she did.

"With Nayeon? These two must have something going on. What did you say?" The short haired girl ask, wanting to know every detail.

"I asked if she likes Nayeon."

"And?"

"And she said she did. Very much."

Jungyeon scoffs and takes more sips of her drink. She really thought they had something going on. They both did not know that they had their own little fate waiting for them. Their soulmate which they were talking about now.

"Why don't you start seducing Chaeyoung?" 

"You think its that easy?" Mina gives her friend a look.

"Yeah. I do it all the time. Boys and girls." Jungyeon said like she was proud.

"Maybe thats why Nayeon left you." Mina mumbles but clear enough for the other girl to hear.

"Come on. Let me show you." Jungyeon takes her hand and places it on top of Mina's. "Then you just gotta give a nice, but not too wide of a

Please log in to read the full chapter