Dinner P2

Hold Me Tight
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung's POV:

When Somi said something, the two playboys would laugh and when Somi asked for something to be passed over, they would fight over who'll bring it.

But that was not the worst part yet.

"Excuse me, I have to go to the bathroom." I said and left the table. I need to take a long time for the atmosphere to go away and give Somi time to chat while I'm not there so she can feel comfortable.

But when getting back to the table, I overheard their conversation. The conversation on me...liking girls. This was the worst part for me. Somi knowing that I like girls may mean our friendship may change...and I don't want that.

This was something I was worried about...mom sharing stories of my girl crushes.

When I came back to sit down...everyone was quiet. Silent. Even the playboys finish their food and left before everyone else. I thought this was just awkward now more than ever.

After dinner, Somi and I went to my room to go shower for bed. I went second and when I came out of the bathroom, I saw Somi sleeping soundly on the bed. After changing and before getting into bed, I took the chance to admire Somi's face. Looking at her was like looking at a baby sleep. Her still wet hair was pushed to the side of her face. Her fair, pale skin. Slowly, down to the lips. The slightly pink lips that somehow calls for me.

*Pull*

All of a sudden, I felt an arm come around my waist and the gap between us was close to no gap.

Somi's face was right in front of my face. I caught myself staring at her lucious lips and felt an urge to close the gap, but I knew these things were not right and held myself back.

"I know I'm pretty. Stop staring." Somi mumbled just enough to understand.

I keep looking around feeling a bit too close. In the silence, I can hear my own heart thumping and hoping she wouldn't.

She was holding me and we fell asleep in that position for the rest of the night.

 

Somi's POV:

Sitting at the table alone without Chaeyoung

Please log in to read the full chapter