Warm hugs

Hold Me Tight
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung's POV:

After school, I went to go look for Mina, knowing that she was going to go to the gym and fall into the trap. I found her going  into the gym already. I quickly ran to follow.

'What are you doing, Mina? You're too easy.' I said to myself, wondering why I keep on getting myself involved with her.

I opened the door to the gym and saw two girls standing by the equipment room door.

"Hey! Get out of here before we beat you up!" One of the girls yells to me. I just ignored them and continued walking.

"Hey! We told you to get out of here!" Now the two girls were walking up to me, stopping me from getting any further. I swung my backpack at them and that made them back off. They rushed back to the door and grabbed a stick that I had not seen before lying on the floor. I threw my backpack at one of the girls and tackled the other one after blocking her hit.

*BAM*

I punched the girl I tackled; I got up and ran to the help Mina. Stuggling to get the door open, I knew that the one of the girls were charging at me. I turned around and blocked her hit with my arm.

*THUCK*

Another hit on my side and this one hurt more.
I endured and did some action moves like in the dramas; That got them down.

I somehow felt like a legit hero with those moves. XD

 

 

Mina's POV:

I did some swings and kicks to make the girls back off. Sohye stepped up and I just threw things at her. Swinging my backpack now, I was cornered.

*BANG*

The door swings open revealing a small body, Chaeyoung.

What was she doing here?' I wondered to myself. "Hurry up! Lets go!" She grabbed my hand and we ran out of there.

I looked back to see some of them running after us. We kept on running until we reached the park from yesterday, passing by some people giving us confused looks.

 

We stop and sat down on a bench, catching our breaths. "How did you know that I was there?" I asked her after my breathing became normal.

"I would always know where you are...I'm your stalker after all." She looked at me with a weak smile, making me feel like melting ice cream.

I then noticed the hits she recived, trying to save me. She was too much on herself. "Oh no. Lets get you home." I dragged her, holding on to her arm.

"No..lets..rest.." She tells me, slowly her voice getting quieter.

"Chaeyoung-ah. Chaeyoung?" I patted her cheek, trying to keep her consious, but she was too tired to move. I carried her with one arm around her waist and one of her arm over my shoulders. We made our way slowly to my place.

 

"Here lay down." I told her as I placed her on my bed. I went to go get some water and helped her drink it. It was now past 8 pm. Knowing that her hits were now bruises, I went to go get ointments to treat it. Then I retreated her hand.

"I wonder what would've happened to me if you didn't show up." I said to myself while smiling like a fool at sleeping Chaeyoung.

 

I put ice packs on her bruises and went to doing my homework while I wait for her to wake up when all of a sudden...

 

*Ring Ring*

 

Chaeyoung's phone rings from her backpack. I walked over to pick it up.

"Chaeyoung-ah! Where are you? I've been worried sick." A women, probably Chaeyoungs's mom, was shouting through the phone. I hesitated to answer, telling her about Chaeyoung or not. I felt like I should tell her though.

"Umm..this is Chaeyoung's friend, Myoui Mina." I tell the women.

"What? Where's my Chaeng?" 

"Oh, she is actually badly hurt right now and is resting at my place." I confessed, hoping she wouldn't freak out.

"Where do you live?" I was surprised at her sudden question, but told her anyways.

"Actually, I just live on the second floor in #3."

"I'm coming over." She tells me before hanging up.

 

In a few minutes, there was knocking at the front door. I nervously opened it.

"Hello Mrs. Son." I greeted Chaeyoung's mother, walking in right when I opened the door.

"Where's Chaeyoung?" She asks me, looking seriously.

"I put her on my bed in this room." I walked over and opened the door to my room, revealing Chaeyoung still sleeping with the ice packs. I followed Mrs. Son in the room with a beating heart. I keep thinking maybe she was mad with me for what happened to her daughter.

"How did this happen?" She says with a shakey voice.

*gulp* "...S-She got hurt because of me." I felt ashamed and stared at the ground, not having the courage to look her in the eye. She put her hands on my cheeks and gently brought my head up to look her in the eye. I didn't know that I was crying until she wiped my tears with her gentle hands.

"Don't start blaming yourself. I didn't hear the story yet." She said with a weak smile as her voice calmed me down. We walked to the living room and sat down. She asked me to tell her the reason it happened and why. I just told her about Sohye's traps and my ex-boyfriend's 'note'. I also told her what happened in the gym.

"It was her choice. I know Chaeyoung isn't the type to get involved, but if she really has to, she will." Mrs. Son tells me after listening to the story.

"I've only known her for almost a week and within this week, she got hurt so much because of me." I tell Mrs. Son.

"Don't worry too much, Mina. I'm sure there's a reason for all of this. Chaeyoung calls it 'Fate'." She gave my shoulders a reassuring squeeze.

"Well, it's late and I need to get home. It was nice meeting you, Mina." She says as she got up and walked to the door.

"Take care of my baby for me please." Mrs. Son gives me a hug and left. Mrs. Son was like Chaeyoung, gentle and always warm.

 

I finished taking a shower and Chaeyoung was still not awake yet. Did she get any sleep these past few days? I decided to take off her clothes and put on comfortable clothes on for her. She really had one hell of a body. Honestly, my heart was racing just being alone with her especially when she was half- on my bed. I've seen Sana and Momo half- before, but this...this was different. I don't know if its her or the feelings I get whenever shes around. She somehow felt different from what I know.

I couldn't resist the body and before I know it, my finger was tracing down the curves on her body with me biting on my lower lip to hold back the urge to go any farther then half-.

*Grab*

A hand grips my wrist just before I got any lower than the waist band of her underwear.

"Stop. Lets keep our clothes on." Chaeyoung says suddenly, smiling at me. I blinked a few times to confirm what I was seeing.

"Y-Your awake..." I said, feeling embarrased.

"I guess your harmones are kicking in." She said as she slowly got up and moved her face in close. I can feel my cheeks burning up now. Don't do this to me Chaeyoung...I'm not ready.

"I-I was just...HERE! put on these clothes!" I gave up on trying to explain and just threw the clothes at her then I ran out of the room. When I was out of the room, I took a few deep breaths to control my moving heart. I don't know how she does that to me, movin

Please log in to read the full chapter