You're the Flower

Hold Me Tight
Please log in to read the full chapter

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm for real, Mina. I even have a picture." Momo says over the phone, nearly shouting to make Mina believe her.

"I can't base an opinion just from a picture." Mina tells her, not wanting believe any of it.

"I sent it. Just look at it."

Mina examines the picture and is only more confused. "I don't understand. They could just be best friends. You guys are just misunderstanding the situation." She says, hoping she was right.

"Mina, how can this be an misunderstanding? Look at the bracelets."

She zooms in on the picture and sees that both Chaeyoung and Nayeon are wearing the same bracelets, oddly unique.

"Apparently, they got those bracelets made at M.M Workshop." Momo explains.

"That explains why they look so unique." Mina says.

They continue to talk about this issue and then gradually starts to move on to other subjets because Mina didn't feel that good talking about Chaeyoung and her apparent girlfriend.

 

 

Its been a while now and many things had happened when Mina was gone. Rose and Jennie finally started dating after Jennie trying hard to impress Rose. They're not the only couple that made it offical; Lisa and Jisoo also took the next step in their relationship since Jisoo was Lisa's tutor for such a long time. Sana and Dahyun made took it to another level as they are the only couple that doesn't hide when they kiss which made the singles envy their openness.

 

Mina took her leave after a whole week in Japan and comes home everyday to an empty apartment. She sometimes questions why she lives in such crappy apartment when she can live next to the biggest stars in Korea.

"What a life I have." She says as she throws herself on her bed, closing her eyes. When she woke up, it was around 10 pm. Mina looks around in the darkness, "I can't take this anymore." 

She's been stressed lately with all the company and the news about Chaeyoung. She decided to go clubbing to get her mind off things. 

 

 

With music blasting ears and flashing lights, Mina can be seen by the bar, drinking her heart out. "Life really likes to play." She says to herself as she downs another shot. She's been at this for almost an hour already.

As she down shots, a person comes into view beside her. "Guess you had a hard day too."

Mina looks over at the girl beside her and shows that she was obviously bothered with her here. "I don't want to fight today. Just go away. You're making my mood worse." Mina rudely says.

"I'm just here to have a drink." She coolly says, waving the bartender over.

They sit there awkwardly, waiting for her drink until a guy comes up to the girl. "Oh, Sohye made a friend." The guy says, obviously drunk.

Sohye rolls her eyes, "I don't want to play today." She takes her drink and turns to Mina. "Lets be friends for now."

Mina just scoffs and ignore her.

 

 

Jin was out late and partying in the club. By coincidence, he was also at the same club as Mina who was getting too drunk now with her visions being a bit blurry. He didn't notice her until she started causing a scene by the bar.

 

"STOP BOTHERING ME! I'm taken!" She yelled at the guy who was trying to get with her. Everyone was staring and Jin was shocked to see such a nice girl clubbing. Even Chaeyoung doesn't do that.

"I'm taken." She repeated as she was trying to make herself believe. Then she started throwing glass shots at the guy, fortunetly missing every throw. It was her anger and stress these past few days that took over her and she didn't notice what was around her anymore.

Jin watched from behind all these other people. He wonder what he should do. He didn't really want to get caught clubbing, so he decided to call the only person who will hopefully help her with no problem.

 

 

Sohye was walking to the bathroom and back when she notice that a certain guy was staring at her. 'Aish. What a pain in the a**.' She mentally cussed as she walked pass the guy.

"Babe, What makes him better?" He grips her arm as she walked pass. He looked a bit sad and desperate.

Sohye smirked which really maddened him. "Of course, that one should be obvious. He is way more handsome compared to you and he actually has experience with love...if you know what I mean." She said in a bratty tone.

The guy was just a guy Sohye hooked up with for a while, but then dumped him when she found Wonwoo or when Wonwoo found her.

This went on for a while until the guy forced himself onto the girl, causing attention on them. No one helped because in a club like this, it was always chaotic like that and that was the risk of this club. No one really wanted to get involed anyways.

 


Chaeyoung made her way to the club after getting a call from Jin. She was worried and surprised that Mina came back to Korea without informing her about it. After hearing news from Jin, she knew she needed to teach Jungyeon a lesson for probably hurting Mina's heart.

"How can you put yourself in these postitons all the time?" She frustatedly said as she sprinted to her destanation. Off she goes again, saving the penguin from seals.

 

 

She made it, but was faced with bunch of people crowded by the door. She used her little body to push through, no need to be polite in this place at this time. Walking down a dim hallway towards the blasting music, she encountered someone who she thought was Mina since she couldn't really see her face because of the guy forcing himself on her.

"GET OFF HER!" She yelled, using all her force to throw the guy off. When the guy was off her, she was shocked to see that someone to not be Mina.

"Help me!" Sohye said as she ran behind Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung stood there, trying to help her really quick. "Why don't you go pick on someone your own size?"

The guy chuckles then cockyly said, "What the hell is this kid talking about?" He puts his hands above his hips.

"She means go some d*ck! You dumb***!" Sohye shouts from behind her and then pulls her along, out of the club.

Running, Chaeyoung noticed that Sohye was holding her hand. She didn't feel right...like she was lying to Mina. When they made it out, she let go of her hand and said, "I can't go."

"Don't worry. I wasn't planning to take you home, Hero." Sohye sarcasticly says but before she could actually thank the girl, Chaeyoung ran back inside. Sohye just wished her luck in that club and called her driver.

 

 

"Mina, just hold on. Don't do anything stupid." Chaeyoung says as she quickly makes her way back into the club, onto the dance floor.  She sees a lot of people still dancing, but she sees a crowd of people looking at one place, the bar. She knew that Mina would be there, causing a scene like Jin said.

"You don't know me! I don't like you!" Mina shouts at the guy who was running away. She was tearing up

Please log in to read the full chapter