Dinner P1

Hold Me Tight
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung's POV:

It was around 5:30 pm when Somi called telling me that she'll be there in 5 minutes. However, unexpectly it started raining. I was worried that since she left home already that she would not have an umbrella, so I got out with an umbrella and started my way to Somi's house. It didn't take me more than a 3 minute walk to find Somi running with her packed backpack.

"Somi-ah!" I waved trying to get her attention.
She ran up under my umbrella, panting. She was all wet and then I noticed that her shoe was untied.

Pabo. She could hurt herself.

"Hold this..." I gave Somi my umbrella as I got down to tie her shoe. "You know you could really hurt yourself Somi-ah." I said with a motherly smile.

"...T-Thanks." Somi said quietly, feeling flustered by my sudden actions.

As we come in, we were greeted by the whole family.

"OMO! Welcome, Chaeyoung's friend." Mother said as she hugged my wet best friend.

"Wife, let the kid change first." Dad said with a smile.

"Hello, my name is Somi." She said happily with a wide smile as she bow to show politeness.

"We'll go now, mom." I said as I quickly pulled Somi along to my room upstairs, avoiding all other questions for now.

"Wait! I didn't get to introduce myself!" I heard but ignored both Jin and Jimin.

As we got into my room, I let out a sigh. Looking at her wet clothes, I said, "You should get changed for dinner."

Leavi

Please log in to read the full chapter