Obstacles

Hold Me Tight
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

The next morning, Mina woke up with the sunlight illuminating the room through the windows. She turned to face Chaeyoung, but was faced with nothing. She rubbed her eyes to clear her vision and inspected the room.

"Where did she go?" Mina saw some clothes on the side of the bed and a note on top. 

 

Good Morning Mina! I have plans today and won't be back until the evening. You can have some breakfast before you go, but if Jimin ask if you're single say that you're taken.     I also have some clothes for you to change in. You can keep them.
                                                                                            ~Chaeyoung *wink face*

 

Mina smiles at the note that somehow made her so happy and then went to go change. She then headed for the kitchen which happened to be occupied by the two boys.

"Good morning, Mina." The boys greet; Jin setting a plate of food in front of her.

"Where is Mr. and Mrs. Son?" Mina asks after taking a seat.

"They're still sleeping."

With that, they start eating. "So, Mina...do you have a boyfriend?" Jimin innocently asks after a few minutes of silence, earning a poke on his side by the older.

The girl swallowed her food hard as she was just chewing when he asked that question. "I..had one, so no."

"I'm single too and was wonde--" 

"I'm taken." Mina cuts him off when she remembered what Chaeyoung told her.

"But you just said that you don't have a boyfriend." Jimin whines.

"But I have a girlfriend." Mina says, not looking at them. They just look at each other with wide eyes.

That confession shut the boys up the whole time. Mina confessed. She wanted to make it official. 

She wanted to make Chaeyoung hers.

 

Flashback to last night:
Jin just got the console from Chae who looked angry with him. He and Jimin starts playing the Xbox in their room and within a few minutes Jimin told him what Chaeyoung said.

"When I went to the kitchen to get some water, I bumped into Mina." Jimin said, not taking his eyes off the screen.

"Really? Thats cool."

"She fell and I caught her, but Chaeyoung came out and ruined it." 

"I'm glad. You would've gone farther than that if she didn't."

"True. Mina is really pretty and I told Chaeyoung that." Jimin tells Jin who was obviously not interested. Jin just nods and continues playing.

"She said Mina was hers when I said that." Jimin straight out tells him.

"She did?" Jin was now focused on him.

"You think our Chae likes Mina?" Jin says, smiling.

"I guess so."

"Then stop making moves on her; She's taken." Jin says. With that, they continue talking and playing.

End of flashback.

Jin and Jimin were shocked to know that Mina has a girlfriend. They don't know if they should tell Chaeyoung to confine her feelings so she doesn't get hurt like before.

 

 

"Chaeyoung-ah!" Nayeon was waving her arms in the air in the distance. The small girl jogged over to her with a smile.

"What took you so long?" The bunny girl said.

"I had to take care of some things this morning." Chaeyoung replied back. "Lets get going."

They chatted as they walked and most of the conversation was about their struggling love life.  When they made it to M.M Workshop, there were two familiar people Chaeyoung can see through the window.

"That must be them." She said, waving.

"Chaeyoung-ah, I just remembered that you never really told me about the couple we're 'covering'." Nayeon says, eyeing her.

"You'll find out."

With that, they walked into the place and it was filled with arts and crafts for bracelets, necklaces, soap and other stuff to make yourself. To Nayeon's surprise, it was the two famous girl group members, Chungha and Somi.

"OMG! Daebak. Chaeyoung-ah, who knew such a quiet girl like you could make friends like this."

The girl just smiles at her friends dumb statement and greets her long time friends with a hug.

"Chaeyoungie! Took you long enough." Chungha says, hugging the girl. Somi does the same and introduces themselves.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Im Nayeon." She happily says.

"I think we should get started with our little date then." Somi says to Chungha and links their arms together.

"Okay, so as you can see they can help you make your own jewelry and other things." Chungha explains and then the two other follow along. They just decide to make necklaces.

"I want to make one for Jungyeon." Nayeon smiles widely and chooses out her material.

"I think I will to." Chaeyoung also decides to make one for Mina. Her heart is beating fast just thinking about confessing to her crush.

After hours, they finished their products and pay. Then next on the list was to go get something to eat. They stopped at a fairly expensive restaurant so they can avoid any fans. Somi and Chungha wanted this day to themselves with their friends. While at the restaurant, Chaeyoung asked Somi about her brother and other conversations built off of that. She was surprised to not feel any hard feelings when with Somi considering what happened in the past.

She realized th

Please log in to read the full chapter