Making Chances

Hold Me Tight
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

"YAH! SON CHAEYOUNG!" A voice can be heard calling the short girl's name.

Chaeyoung turns around only to be greeted by a girl running to catch up with her.

"Wae?" The short girl ask the panting girl next to her as she smiles.

Giving Chaeyoung a gentle hit on the shoulder, the girl said, "You were suppose to wait for me *panting* remember?"

"...Yeah, but you know how I hate waiting by myself. It makes me look lonely." Chaeyoung said as she started walking away from the girl.

It was past dismissal time and it was the end of the day.

Chaeyoung didn't have to look back to see that her bestfriend was angry at her.

"Yah...mianhae Somi-ah I'll buy you ice cream on the way home." Chaeyoung said still walking, but then feels Somi's arm lock around her arm.

 

Flashback a few months:

Chaeyoung's POV:

After lunch, I got back to class and sat down in my seat next to my partner, Chungha. She was popular for her dancing skills and how pretty she is and...basicially everything about her was perfect. Someday, Chungha is going to become a celebrity with those looks and those skills.

She and I talk to each other quite a lot, so I know some things about her that some don't. I told her part of my life too, so I guess I consider her as a friend.

*Ding Dong Ding*

Class was starting and everyone rushed to their seat as our teacher, Mr. Kim, came into the room with a unfamilar student walking behind him. It only took me a second to recognize who it was. The girl I was admiring during lunch... Jeon Somi.
'What is she doing here?' I asked myself shock from what I was seeing.

"Okay class this our new student. Turns out she got put into the wrong class on accident..." Mr. Kim points at the class and tells Somi to introduce herself.

"Hello, my name is Jeon Somi." She said with a gentle smile. This earned some cheers from the boys.

"Okay Somi, you can take a seat next to Chaeyeon." Mr. Kim said as he points to Chaeyeon. Luckily,

Please log in to read the full chapter