Witness

Hold Me Tight
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung's POV:

The time Somi left, I was a freshmen in high school and now I'm a junior. It has also been more than 3 years, so now Somi has debuted in a group called I.O.I and to my surprise, Chungha was in her group too.

I would sometimes spend time looking up videos of the group when I miss Somi, but then again I was moving...in the middle of the school year. *sigh* Great.

"Mom, why are we moving again? and why in the middle of the school year?" I complained to my busy mom still cooking dinner.

She replied back but was too busy to look at me, "Your dad is getting a new job. We've also decided to move into an apartment this time to save some money."

"But that means that I won't be able to have the privacy that I want." I pouted.

"Don't worry hon' you're going to a big school with some well-known people there too and its only like a 15 minute walk." My mom casually said as if it was no big deal.

'Wow. I'm gonna do my best to avoid those people.' I told myself.

"Okay dinner's ready." Mom shouted just enough for everyone in the house to hear.
 

 

Again we were moving and this time it was farther. Somewhere in Seoul. With all the heavy boxes, I was able to work these biceps again.

When I got a good look at the apartment, it was only three-stories tall. I guess it was cheap.

As I was moving boxes in the morning into our new apartment on the first floor, I noticed that there was a few kids in the neighborhood, walking to school.

There was even a girl wearing the same uniform as them that came down from the second floor of the apartment that I was living in.

'Wow...she was actually pretty.' I said to myself.

She had a nice slim body with a nice waist. Her hair was shoulder-length and her eyes sparkled with a gummy smile as she waved to her boyfriend that seemed to have come to pick her up in his car. I couldn't help but stare at her.

"Chae, get working." Jin slighty bumped into me as he walked with two boxes. I caught myself staring at nothing as she already left.

I had to move as many boxes as I can before I get sent off to school and as for the other things, my mom already hired some workers to help us with those bigger things.

All I know was that I was getting dropped off at school since its my first day.

"Here is your uniform." My mom handed me the same uniform that the other girl was wearing.

*sigh* "What school did you say I was going to?" I questioned.

"JYP Highschool." She smiled.
 

 

When I got on school grounds, it was indeed big.
"Bye mom." I smiled and waved.

"Oh. Good luck. Fighting!" My mom gave me a little cheer before she drove off.

I was feeling weak in my knees as I walk up to the main office.

I entered and one lady called me over. I walked over and she said, "Are you the new student?"

"Yes I am." I gave her my friendliest smile.

She smiled back and then pointed in the direction of a guy. "Go to Mr. Jeon. He is your homeroom teacher." I did as she said and when I approched the guy. He was really young actually. Looked like mid-twenties?

"Hello there, I'm Mr. Jeon...and your Son Chaeyoung right?" He asked me as he took a glance at me and went back to looking at the paper infront of him.

"Yes." I replied back with a quick glance at the pictures on his desk. But looking at the pictures on his desk, it looks like he is married and has two kids or that could just be his sister with her kids. I also saw his teacher ID and his full name was Jeon Jungkook...sounds cool.

I guess he sensed me looking at the pictures and said, "That is my wife and our kids."

I was kinda surprised at his sudden words. "Ah." I just nodded awkwardly.

He looked really young for two kids.
 

 

When he was finished with the paper infront of him, we walked to the classroom. I was really nervous knowing that I wasn't much of a talker and hoped that some of my new classmates would break the ice first.

"OK! QUIET NOW!" He told the class loudly as I followed him in feeling like my heart will burst any moment now from nervousness.

As soon I walked in, everyone stared in silence.
"Okay class, this is our new student. Introduce yourself." He told the class then said to me.

"Annyeonghasseyo, I'm Son Chaeyoung." I smiled and bowed.

"Okay...you can sit next to our class president, Park Jihyo." Mr. Jeon gestured towards my partner. "Oh and Jihyo, can you take Chaeyoung for a tour of the school?" I heard Mr. Jeon say to Jihyo as I started walking towards her.

"Yes, Mr. Jeon." Jihyo replied back as she stood up.

"Come with me." Jihyo smiled and gestured me to follow.

 

I followed our class president through the whole school as she told me what class this was and other stuff. It was very helpful that the class president told me what class was which, but then as we go through the other rooms, I saw that girl from the second floor of my apartment.

"What is this room?" I asked my tour guide while looking into the room where I can see that girl doing ballerina by herself.

"Oh, this is the practice room for dancers and ballerinas." She said then started walking to the next rooms.

I stood there amazed at how pretty and elegant the girl looked while practicing ballerina. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

This girl is one of the first girls to make me feel this way after Somi left. Although, my feelings for Somi started to fade as time went on. I guess time does heal you.

"Chaeyoung?" I see Jihyo's hand waving in my face.

"Huh?....oh." I shake my head back to reality.

"Come on, we only have a few more to go." Class president, Jihyo, said to me as she walked to the other rooms left.

"Oh..yeah." I said as I started walking fast to catch up with class president.
 

 

After the little tour guide of this big school, I kinda remembered where most of the classes are especially where the practice roo

Please log in to read the full chapter