Performance

Hold Me Tight
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

The day of the performance got everyone pumped. There was going to be many performances with many good-looking guys and girls showing everybody their talents.

It was only half a day of class since the performance was 'important'. There were many people even some vistors.

"Why is there so much cameras?" Lisa comments after making an observation around the room. There were camera mans in the front of the stage and in the back of the gym.

"How important could this thing be? I mean all their doing is just performing." Lisa continues to say.

"Well, there was a rumor of some sort of idol group here." Jihyo says, earning nods from Tzuyu and Dahyun.

"Omg! What if this is a secret audition for a company?" Momo exclaims with a surprised look.

"That is a possibility." Chaeyoung shows her thinking face while everyone else thought Momo was just speaking nonsense.

The group of friends turn their attention to the speaker on stage who happens to be Jungyeon and Nayeon. This indicated that the performance was about to start.

"Hello there students of JYP Highschool and vistors!" Nayeon happily says.

"We would like to thank you all for being here, and today's performance will be one to remember." Jungyeon says, earning a cheer from the students.

"Enjoy the show!" Nayeon added then she and Jungyeon make a heart with their arms as part of the act.

Chaeyoung thought to herself, "Jungyeon and Nayeon really look good together. Like a mom and a dad." She snickered at her own thought.

As time went on, the performance was coming to an end. There was many performers with great talent. They've seen Mina's elegant skills as a ballerina and why she was called the Black Swan. Her moves shined and left everyone amazed. Rose got on stage and sang her song--Love Yourself by Justin Bieber. It was AMAZING. Her voice conquered all of the others as it was the most uniqued sounding. After her and Mina finished, they made their way towards us and we all praised their talents.

"Omg! Mr. Jeon's voice was so soft and angelic." One of the students said to her friend. Chaeyoung overheard and replayed the time Mr. Jeon sang on stage. Mr. Jeon really had a nice voice and hit the notes really well. No one expected him to sing, but he offered to fill in a spot left open since some people were not able to make it to perform for some reason. 

Surprisingly, Jennie also sang a song. Her song--Nothing Like Us by Justin Bieber--was very well done. She just had the voice for the song and sang with all her heart like she meant it for someone.

"Wow, I never knew Jennie could sing." Lisa compliments, obviously impressed.

"Pretty." Rose mumbled. Chaeyoung glanced at her and detected the eyes of love. Smiling, Chaeyoung's eyes wonder onto the stage and sees something unexpected, surprising and so-ever unpredicting on the side, hiding behind the curtains waiting their turn.

 

Everyone was screaming and cheering as the last performance was performed. The only thought in Chaeyoung's mind was how to avoid contact with that person.

"Who knew I.O.I would be this good!" Momo shouts. 

The one and only, I.O.I came to their school and really pumped everyone up. Chaeyoung was focused on Somi and wondered why did she have to be here, out of all schools.

"Do you like this group?" Mina loudly asks Chaeyoung over the music, starting up a conversation in the middle of the song.

She was surprised at her question, "Yeah...I do." She wasn't sure of what she liked anymore.

"I personally like Somi." Mina states. Chaeyoung darts her eyes towards her and ask, "You do?"

"She gives off a happy vibe." Mina says, staring at the group.

Chaeyoung couldn't belive what she heard. Mina liking Somi? Would she still like her if she knew Somi was Chaeyoung's first love?

After the performance was done, the MCs, Jungyeon and Nayeon, came back out to ask questions for the show, School Attack, the group was here for.

"How has it been girls?" Jungyeon asks cheerfully.

"Well. We really think some of the students here are talented enough to debut." Nayoung, the leader, says, earning some nodds of agreement from the other members.

"Thats really nice of you. So why did you guys decide to come to this school?" Nayeon now ask.

Chaeyoung was expecting for an answer like 'Someone sent a letter saying they wanted something big to happen at their school.' But nope. Things never really come in the way you expect.

"Well, I convinced our manager to let us to do School Attack here because I actually know someone personally here." Somi steps in. Everyone was shocked and murmurs were heard, probably asking each other if they knew Somi personally.

"That was a bit unexpected." Jihyo says as she looks at Chaeyoung. She tried to look as confused as others.

"Right. I wonder who it is..." Chaeyoung said, her voice getting lower by the end.

"Wait there is also someone else I know here." Chungha now says, murmurs can be heard again.

"May I ask who these people are?" Nayeon questions.

Somi hesitated, "Well...he.."

Chaeyoung was not expecting that the person Somi was going to mention was a guy.

Somi continued, "He is my older brother. M

Please log in to read the full chapter