First Meeting

Hold Me Tight
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung POV:

Its been months since me and Somi became friends, but also months since me and Suzy talked.

I knew this would happen some day.

I tried to keep everyone around me, but not everyone wants to stay and not everyone is destined to stay long.

"Chaeyoung-ah, can I stay over for a few days?" Somi asked out of the blue during lunch.

Almost choking on my food, I look her with a shock face.

"You see...I got news that my parents are going on a 2 and 4 day business trip and I really don't want to stay home alone...and I'll only stay until Sunday because thats when my mom comes back. My dad will come back Wednesday..."

"How abo--" Opening my mouth to say my thoughts, I was cut off.

"And I know what your going to say. 'Why don't I just stay over at your house?' No...this is going to be an excuse to see your house and your family since we've been friends for such a long time now." Somi stated boldly.


*Ding Dong Ding*


I guess I have no say in this. I mean we've been friends for such a long time and I still refused when she said that she wanted to come over. Not that I have anything to hide, but I just know that its boring and I don't know how to make it seem fun or anything. I'm always watching dramas or doing homework then go on my phone for most of the time, but I will take this chance of diving deeper into our friendship by letting her know my family.

"Chaeyoung!" Somi screami

Please log in to read the full chapter