Playful

Hold Me Tight
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung's POV:

In the morning, I woke up to sleeping Somi in my arms to ensure that she won't leave. Remembering last night when she complained that she was cold.

A smile formed as she woke up looking at me.

"Good morning" She said with a smile. Then she pulled away when she noticed that my arms were around her. I was honestly surprised at first.

"Too warm?" I jokingly said as I let go of her, but I can see her cheeks were turning pink.

"W-We should get d-down to breakfast." Somi stuttered which was cute in a way and made a fast exit for the door.

"You can't run away from me Somi!" I shouted after Somi who started her way downstairs. I knew she was feeling shy, so she ran away. But she didn't know that no one was home.

I was right behind Somi when she stopped in the kitchen realizing that she was cornered.

"You know no one is home right? It's only you and me." I said in a seductive way just to play with her feelings a bit. I then started moving foreward slowly as she started moving backwards up until her back touched the wall.

Looking into her eyes, I made my next move. I gently put my hand on the wall she was backed up against and leaned in to whisper in her ears, "You're cute." This was not normal to me. I can feel my own heart beating as I said those words, but overall this was fun. Teasing the girl I like was fun.

Feeling shy again, she pushed me away and hid her face in the fridge then after a while she asked me, "Ahh...ah..w-what should we eat?"

I laughed hoping she would take it as a hint that I was just messing around.

"What are you laughing for?" Somi pouted while turning to look at me.

"You look like a tomato! HAHAHA! Do you like it when I do that? HAHAHA!" I laughed while pointing at her red face from anger.

In a second, I was held down on the wall with my arm behind my back by this half-canadian. Wow. Her and her taekwando skills was really something.

"AAAHHH! OKAY I'M DONE!" I whined in pain but with a laugh after she let go.

"Aisshh. You're so annoying. Don't

Please log in to read the full chapter