Rehearsals

Hold Me Tight
Please log in to read the full chapter

 Author's POV:

During lunch, Chaeyoung could not get why everyone of her friends at the table were smiling and giggling at Dahyun and Sana; Sana seemed to be really into her.

"Why is everyone giggling?" Chaeyoung asked Mina, giving her a questionable look.

"You didn't see what happened yesterday at rehearsals?"

Chaeyoung shaking her head no, looked like a lost puppy.

"Well what happened was..." Mina briefly explains to her. 

"It was so cute!" Mina exclaims, squeezing her eyes shut and cupping her own cheeks from all the cuteness. Chaeyoung couldn't resist the way Mina looked. Her smile shined brightly because she was feeling happy for the two.


Flashback to rehearsals (For basically the whole chapter):

Author's POV: 

When Chaeyoung's friends got to the rehearsals after school, everyone was busy practicing and setting up things on the stage. Basically everyone was every where. Momo brought some snacks for us too, being the big foodie in the group.

"Oh hey you guys made it!" Rose's happily shouts from the stage, waving her arms in the air. Mina stops her little stretching and waves at the group too. 

Chaeyoung and them starts walking up to the stage and starts talking while Chaeyoung starts talking to Mina.

"So how you doing?" The small girl says.

"Doing fine now that you're here." Mina smiles and continues to stretch her arms.

The conversation was going well until, "...Uh talk to you later then? I got to go say hi to someone."

Chaeyoung excuses herself and walks over to her 'someone'.

Mina was disappointed but what can she do, making Chaeyoung stay would be a bit selfish.

"Hey." Chaeyoung greets the girl sitting and staring at some paper on her clip board.

"Oh hey there, Chaeyoung. Sit down." Nayeon greets back with a bunny smile.

Taking a seat next to the girl, Chaeyoung starts, "Are you feeling better now?"

It took a second for the other girl to understand what the small girl was asking, "Ah. Yeah...I guess." Her eyes wondered onto the papers.

"Who is this person we're talking about anyway?"
She half-heartily smiled and looked over to a group of girls laughing, "The one and only girl crush, Yoo Jungyeon." 

"You look like you're out of luck if you don't step up your game." Chaeyoung gives the girl a pat on the shoulder.

"Yah. Same goes to you." 

"Me? When?" Chaeyoung jokes around and gives little laughs.

"Youuuuu. What are you hiding from me?" Nayeon gives a little ageyo and plays along, pointing at Chaeyoung. They both laugh and continue to talk.

Meanwhile...

"Wow they seem close..maybe just a little too close to my liking." Mina says to herself as she stands in the circle of friends, feeling a bit of unknown jealousy as she looks at the two from a far.
 

"Is this why you haven't been talking to me?" Jungyeon says to herself, glancing over at the two sitting and talking happily together.

 

"Tell me. Tell me." Nayeon lets her ageyo get out of hand as she moves in closer to the other girl. This situation could get misunderstood if seen. 

"Alright. Alright. Just back off...you're attracting attention." Chaeyoung hushes the little baby before people start getting the wrong idea.

"Who is it? This person that makes you squeal in love when you two touch." Nayeon unknowingly places her hand on Chaeyoung's knee. The girl was just too excited.

"Oh well you know..this girl that does ballerina and-" Chaeyoung was cut off.

"Mina!?" Nayeon guesses correctly, but it was just a little LITTLE bit too loud, catching some stares from the people around.

"QUIET!" Chaeyoung loud whispers and covers Nayeon's mouth. After a while, she removes her hand and just lets out a sigh.

"Sorry. So, is this the one?" The bunny girl whispers. Chaeyoung just smiles and looks away.

"You should step up your game, kid." Nayeon gets Chaeyoung back with her own words.

"Hey! I've only known her for only a few weeks. You've known Jungyeon for almost your whole life now."

Nayeon just nods in agreement as her and Jungyeon met when they were little kids.

 

Rose's POV: 

Taking a break, we just sat down in a circle and ate snacks. There was little conversations between just two or more people. As my friends and I conversed on, Sana made the brave move to do a chip kiss with Dahyun who was sitting next to her. Dahyun played along thinking it was a joke.

"HAHA! Look at Dahyun's face!" Lisa points out. Dahyun's face was scrunched as she waited for Sana to break the chip because she was getting too close. 

Everyone eyes opened wide as they witnessed this heart fluttering or rather cringeful moment. Sana had pecked Dahyun on the lips and that made Dahyun's cheek flush

Please log in to read the full chapter