Trouble

Hold Me Tight
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung's  POV:

I was debating whether or not to help her. I knew I didn't help her before, but now was more of a serious situation. Mina probably didn't go straight home after detention and then was caught up in this.

"Uhh...what should I do? Find something to knock him out? No..." I was beginning to talk to myself now.

The man seemed to be drunk and already had his pants ped. I was wasting time thinking.

"I told you to be quiet! I'll make it quick..ok?" The man whispers loudly, trying to hold Mina against the wall. With his arms holding on to Mina and covering , I didn't know what to do and It was getting dark now too.

I put my bags to the side and walked over to a garbage can and pulled out a broken wooden stick. Perfect timing. I walked back to the alley way only to see nothing. It became silent. Oh No. Was I too late?

I took small steps, closer to a figure around a dark corner. I grip my weapon tighter as I get ready to strike.
Coming closer to the figure, it was the drunk man, hovering over Mina, striping her. Mina was knocked out. I saw the chance to knock the man out.

*THUCK*

I swing at the man on his back before he notices me, but my hit was not that strong. He struggled to get back up, holding the spot I hit.

"AISSHH! WHO ARE YOU? AH! THAT FU**ING HURTS!" He looks at me angrily, maybe seeing blurriness because he was drunk.

He walks a little bit closer and tries to take my weapon away. Being the small me, I didn't have enough strength to hold on to it, and he snatched it out of my hands, leaving many splinters and cuts behind.

He threw the stick to the side and moved closer. "So..you want to join in on the fun too?" He said with a smirk, taking off his shirt.

"I like games." I tell him before launching myself at him, tackling tackle him down.

Now I was on top of him, holding him down with all my strength left in me.

"Ah! GET OFF YOU B**CH!" He yells at me, struggling to push me off. I saw his underwear and an idea came to mind.

'Why not the manhood?'

"I hope you didn't want any kids." I said with a smile as a heads-up before taking a kick at the man parts.

"AAHH! YAH! YOU CRAZY B**CH!" He pulled all his strength to push me off and I did get off him, feeling tired. I stood up feeling proud of myself for watching all those action dramas then I went looking for something to hit him with so he becomes really worn out. The stick.

*THUCK*

*THUCK*

*THUCK*

I gave him three strong blows and he looks about knocked out, just hanging on.

I didn't want to kill him, so I decided to go check on Mina. She was still unconscious and had a small scent of acohol which probably was the drunk man that was all up on her before. Her shirt was open, exposing her bra. I took off my hoodie and covered it. She had a few bruises from the struggle with the man and some cuts on her lips from the fight at school.

I didn't bring my phone, thinking maybe it was just gonna be a quick trip. I looked for Mina's phone, but only to find it broken near me. The man probably broke it when Mina was trying to call the police.

I took a second to think about what to do. I just decided to take her to a nearby park until she wakes up.
 

Carrying her on my back, I made my way to the park. It must've been almost eight pm now. She didn't look heavy, but trust me...I did my best with this small body of mine. I layed her head on my lap when I sat down on a bench under a tree.

I took out a bag of chips that I bought for Jin, but you know what..I deserve this. I chomped on the snack with my left hand since my right hand was injured and opened a bottle with the helps of my legs.

Sitting there eating for almost five minutes, Mina finally woke up.

I grinned at her, "Oh, you're finally awake now."

"Where am I?" She said, getting up rubbing her head.

"Ah..I took you to the park." I told her, eating another chip.

"But..who are you?" She looks at me with knitted brows.

"...I guess you can call me your guardian angel." I said jokingly.

She gazed at me with no expression.

"Alright. I was the one that helped you from..that." I told her, looking at the ground. Her eyes started to look around as if she was feeling embarrassed. Then I saw that she was griping my hoodie that was covering her. She must be embarrassed that I saw her with her bra when she was unconscious.

Blushing at the fact that I saw you topless? ;)

"So you saw what happened?" She shyly says, avoiding my eyes.

"Yeah..." I told her.

We sat there in awkward silence.

 

"Want this? You must be thirsty." I said looking at her, holding up a bottle of juice.

It took her a while to take the bottle. Then she took it and kept on chugging.

"You had one hell of a fight today." I said after I saw her chug that bottle.

*cough*

*cough*

"What? *cough* What do mean?" She sounded shock from what I said.

"I mean..the fight with that and Sohye." I confessed, looking at her.

She looked at me with wide eyes and an opened mouth.

"H-How did you know about the fight with..Sohye? And how do you know Sohye?" She said, still shocked.

"Of course, isn't obvious? I go to your school. You and Sohye are pretty well-known in school...especially after that fight." I said before taking a sip out of my bottle of juice.

She just sat there, still processing this. Honestly, I was wondering how I keep getting involved with Mina too.

"Liar. I'm wearing a uniform, so you would say that. Sohye's also the daughter of a big CEO....What's the name of the school I go to then?" She questions me, moving in closer.

"JYP High school." I said, looking her in the eyes. Moving in closer as well.

She was convinced for while, but then she notices the small logo of the school on her uniform, *Gasp* "Lies, you looked at the logo on my uniform." She says with a cute mad face, putting a hand over the logo on her uniform.

"Aish, this girl is so complicated. She has some trust issues. I mean how could you not trust this cute face of mine! Especially after I saved that body of yours!" I exploded, feeling frustrated because she doesn't believe me.

I gathered my grocery bags and got up to go home, I'm tired now.

"WAIT!" She yells, running to me and grabbing my wounded hand.

I pulled the hand she grabbed away, "Ah...Yah!" Shouting from the pain.

"I-I'm sorry." She says, letting go of my hand. Her eyes wonder down to the ground.

*sigh* "Come on, I'll take you home." I said, leading the way.

To occupied on my hand, she says, "Is your hand okay? How did you get this?...Did you get it because of me?" She then takes my hand gently this time and examines it.

I was surprised at her actions. How can she do this so easily? How can she be so gentle with a stranger?

Feeling a bit flustered, I try to pull my hand away again, but her grip was strong.

"Aniya, lets just go..please?" I said in a hurry as it was already dark. I managed to pull my hand away and started walking away fast, towards home.
 

She was a few steps behind when I stopped in front of the apartment.

When she finally caught up, she said with wide eyes, "How do you know I live here?...Are you a..stalker?" She curled her hands into a fist.

I had enough of this and decided not to argue. "Yeah, I am." *sigh* I forced a smile.

"You should go home before I do something you wouldn't want." I said, trying to get her home.

"Oh yeah? Try me." She retorted, getting in a fighting stance.

I walked in the apartment building knowing that this was something she wouldn't want.

"Hey kid, you better get out before I call--" I cut her off, feeling done with her.

"I live here..." I finally told her, turning around and shifting my weight onto one leg to show that I was serious. "...I moved in this morning." She started to get all embarras

Please log in to read the full chapter