Only moments like this

Hold Me Tight
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

It was the end of the day and Lisa headed home. Walking home, she remembered today was the day her tutor comes.

*sigh* "I got to deal with a tutor today." Lisa complains to herself while walking home.

She opened the door to her house and her mom greeted her from the kitchen, "Hello baby, you should go clean your room. The tutor will be here at 5 pm."  Lisa responded with an 'okay' and left to go tidy up her room. The girl just threw her clothes in her closet and stuffed some under her bed, making the room look a little bit cleaner. She also changed her clothes to more comfortable ones. Playing on her phone, she lost track of time and just like that it was already 5 pm.

*Ding Dong*

The door bell of their house rings and Lisa makes her way down to greet her tutor. When she got down, her eyes blink at the sight in front of her. She couldn't believe that this person would ever be her tutor and why this person was a tutor. She was left with so many questions.

"Hello, Mrs. M." The tutor says to Lisa's mom.

"Hello there, Lisa." The person greeted her with a delicate smile. Lisa forced a smile and waved awkwardly.

"Don't be like that Lisa. This is Jisoo. Now greet her properly." Lisa's mom strictly says to Lisa.

The student rolls her eyes and then greets the tutor with a bow. "Hello, Jisoo. Please take care of me." Jisoo noticed the eye roll and just smiled at the other girls hate towards her. Lisa led Jisoo to her room upstairs and started their 2 hours together. 

"How much are you making by tutoring me?" Lisa asked the girl as she closes the door behind her.

"More than enough." Says the girl, walking over to the desk.

"I would rather sit through boring lectures than get tutored by you." The student confidently says to the tutor's face.

"That's funny because I was about to say the same to you." 

Lisa scoffs at the other girls savageness. "You know what? I'm not even gonna try at this tutoring thing...at least not with you." She then walked off and plopped herself onto her bed, taking out her phone.

A sigh escapes Jisoo's mouth. She didn't know how to deal with this girl. Lisa couldn't even handle her joke. "Come on, lets get going, Lisa. I have other things to do." Jisoo tells her student and makes her way to Lisa.

"Then go." Lisa retorts, not taking her eyes off her phone. Jisoo would not tolerate this behavior for 2 hours. She had enough and decided to take Lisa's phone away.

"YAH! Give that back!" Lisa shouts at the other girl who was smiling like she had won the game.

"Yah? I'm your tutor. Call me Jisoo-ssi." The girl said to the frowning student, giving her a hard glare. As Lisa tries to retrieve her phone back from the girl, it was not a success because the girl's reflexes were quick. Jisoo dodged Lisa's attempt to grab the phone and was now standing at the edge of the bed, laughing at Lisa.

"You can only have it when you actually try in studying." Miss. Jisoo says like she was grounding the kid.

"Ahh. Just give it back already." Lisa whines very cutely like a kid. She takes another attempt to grab her phone, but this time Jisoo couldn't dodge this one.

"H-Hey, w-what are you doing?" Jisoo barely manages to say as Lisa was now on top of her. They had fallen on the bed when Lisa made a move to get her phone.

Both of their chest were touching, making both of them blush. Lisa's cheek were touched by Jisoo's other cheek, listening to each other's breathings.

Lisa took a gulp of air and quickly got off Jisoo.

"Y-You can keep the phone." Lisa says in embarrassment as she fixed her hair and shirt. Jisoo avoided eye contact with her as she got up.

"We should get started." The student says, trying to forget what happened before.

"Yeah...Yeah we should." 

The remaining time after that was just pure awkwardness and a few glances from here and there. They did their best to work with each other and tried their best to focus, but they can both tell that their minds where still replaying that scene.

 

 

The next day came with shining lights gleaming in Lisa's face and she woke up. The first thing that came to mind was the scene with Jisoo.
"Ahh. What am I thinking? Stop it, Lisa. It was an accident." She rationalizes to herself as she got ready for school.

"So how do you like her?" Lisa's father asked her as she made her way down to breakfast.

"Uhh...fine?" The girl lies as she can't figure out her feelings.

"You know what? When I saw her leaving yesterday, she looked like a nice girl." Lisa's dad converses with his daughter over breakfast.

"Yeah I guess you can say that."

"I think she would go perfectly with you." Dad says with a big smile.

*cough*

*cough*

What her dad said made Lisa unexpectedly blush. "Dad, are you crazy?!? Me with a girl like her?...N-Never..." She wasn't sure if what she feels towards that girl was okay. If her friends were okay with her liking their long-time rivials.

Heading off to school, Lisa keep replaying what happened yesterday and what her dad said to her. Was this what she wants? Was this a chance to take?

 

 

As class started, Chaeyoung could not focus on the lessons and what Mr. Jeon was saying. Her eyes were all puffy from crying last night...and past nights.

"Chaeyoung, are you okay?" Jihyo whispers and slightly nudges her.

"Y-Yeah...I'm..okay." The girl forces a little smile and turns to face the front. Thinking too much, Chaeyoung recalls what she was crying about these past nights and tears start to well up in her eyes.

The painful little pricks in her heart is all she feels as she recalls. The only thing on her mind is the worst thing. She wants to forget it all, but its too hard to forget if its all she thinks about.

She starts to doodle on her paper these cute little faces and more random doodles to keep her mind occupied. In the middle of her doodling, wet spots start to appear on her paper. Before she knows it, she was crying. Silently crying.

"Mr. Jeon, may I please go to the bathroom?" She asked the teacher after wiping her tears. A nod came from Mr. Jeon and the girl quickly got up to leave before she breaks down.

 

"Why does it hurt so much?"

 

She made her way to the bathroom and broke down as she saw herself in the mirror. It seemed like she was alone. She looked dead with those eyes; Red and puffy.

The tears well up even more as she looks at herself cry. 

Splashing some water on her face to calm herself, she couldn't take the pain anymore and started to clutch her aching heart as she fell down, bringing her knees to her chest. Her sobs filled the bathroom.

"Are you...okay?" An unfamilar voice softly says from where the stalls were. 
Turning to look, it was the bunny-looking girl, Nayeon, standing by the stalls. She must've been in the stalls the whole time.

"I-I'm o-okay." Chaeyoung stuttered as she quickly cleaned her self.

"Why are you crying?" Nayeon says with a calming voice. This was different from what Chaeyoung had thought about Nayeon before. The mean and always-perfect girl was now in front of her being nice and warming towards her.

Nayeon moved closer to the girl and pulled Chaeyoung into a hug, caressing her back. Chaeyoung did not refuse the comfort offered to her. She needed this for a while now especially through those nights.

"It's okay. Things

Please log in to read the full chapter