forty nine: angel

Last Love | G-dragon fanfic

"Jieun-ah, look at that dress."

Hyerim unnie lightly tucks my arm and I turn toward her, following her pointing. I eye the dress up and down and shake my head.

"I am not really a dress person, unnie. I don't really wear them.." I comment, "And especially when it's Chanel...I mean I don't have that much money." 

"Well, you can just tell me. I am sure the brand would love to send you the dresses if they know you are interested.." She says.

I look at her, weirdly and say, "What do you mean?"

"You are G-dragon's girlfriend, Jieun-ah. Jiyong is like the face of Chanel. They send him stuff all the times, I am sure they would love to do the same for you." She explains.

"Wow...really? For free?" I gasp.

It's not like I don't know Jiyong oppa gets his stuff for free from Chanel but I didn't expect them to be interested in me. I am literally no one. Why would such famous brand would want to waste like three grands sending me their stuff.

"Yeah, you can ask Sajangnim, you actually got a lot of offer from other brands as well but we have to turn it down because I think he said you don't want to be involved in the business that way.." Hyerim unnie says.

"Wait..so like those people actually want to work with me? Which brands ?" I ask, in total interest.

I mean I know I have made my point clear about being in the business that I only want to work backstage, but I didn't know so much benefits could come from working with a brand. I thought you just get called in and stand for hours, taking photos and changing outfits. I didn't know you can get free stuff.

"Well we got a call from Dior..., Versace,-"

"WHAT?" My mouth drops, "Really?"

She nods, "Yeah, why would I lie..."

"I have no clue...Those brands are like on the top, unnie."

"Yah...you are on the top as well. You don't realize how famous you are, Jieun-ah.." She tells.

I sigh, shaking my head, "But it's probably only because I am dating Jiyong oppa.." 

"Not really..I mean you are very pretty and you kind of have the look for those types of brands you know.." Hyerim unnie explains, "I mean Jiyong dated tons of girls before but not many of them actually got anything out of their relationship. Because they are all just dull..and like not very ideal..."

"Trust me..out of all the girls he dated, I am probably the simplest..." I snicker.

"And that's what make you stand out, Jieun-ah. Simple is rare...and very relatable. That's probably one of the reasons why Jiyong loves you so much."

I smile, looking at her, "Aww, unnie. That's so sweet."

She chuckles and shakes her head while we continue to walk down the mall together along with the others. As we were reaching a much busier area of the mall, things are going south. People are starting to recognize me and also Daesung oppa who decided to come and join us. We are slowly being mobbed and the securities begin to show up.

I keep my head down, smiling at some of the fans who calls my name and yells out how much they love me. It is so sweet how everyone is being very nice despite the fact that I am dating their favourite artist. I am glad there is no issue otherwise I probably going to start crying in the middle of the mall for getting hated on.

"Guys, let's go eat." Hannah unnie speaks up, while leading us toward the restaurant, "I don't think it's safe to be out here right now."

Everybody agrees and we find our way to the restaurant we reserved the VIP table at. 

"Jieun-ah, you want to watch the show?" Daesung oppa asks up, as he sits down beside me on the big circle table.

"What show, oppa?" I ask.

"The show Jiyong is heading to right now." He chuckles.

"Oh....Sure, sure."

Taking his phone out of his pocket, Daesung oppa lays in on the table and pull up the show that is being broadcasted live on one of the Chinese's tv channel. I furrowed my eyebrows a little when I spotted the girl among the few other men as the host of the show.

"Wow, she is pretty..." I mumble.

When Taehee oppa says the guest actress is one of Jiyong oppa's biggest fan, I didn't know she is this young and beautiful. She looks as if she is almost the same age as me and woah, she is also a very famous actress judging by how big her fanbase is from the views.

"You guys are watching Jiyong?" One of the dancer unnie asks and joins us.

The hosts continue to talk and it is very hard to figure out what they are speaking in Chinese without a subtitle. The show goes on for about five minutes of just them talking and then I kind of have a feeling Jiyong oppa is going to come out soon as the actress is being asked to cover her eyes. 

The crowd cheers and there he is, my handsome boyfriend walking up the stage. He is wearing the same outfit as he has on before he left the hotel but with a black leather jacket and a hat. He looks dashing but yet simple.

"Looking good, our leader." Daesung oppa cheers.

"I wonder what is he going to do there even." The dancer unnie chuckles, "This is so stupid and a waste of a time for Jiyong. He should have had his day off with his girlfriend but of course Taehee has to come up with something for him to do."

"It's okay, unnie." I pat her lightly on her back as she scoot in between us to get a better watch at Daesung oppa's phone.

"Yah, why is she acting so weird.." She scoffs.

I smile when I see Jiyong oppa's face flashes on the screen but then the camera changes toward the actress and she is obviously blushing so hard that you could literally see it through the dim light in the studio. She keeps looking down at her feet and squealing like a teenager girl who hadjust met her long time crush. Jiyong oppa keeps a good distance, standing next to her and his hands fold in front of him. 

I roll my eyes slightly when I realize the other hosts are trying to encourage them to do something together. A random music comes on the background and Jiyong oppa begins to dance around her. The girl however is still not being able to look at him in the face. How awkward...

And when I think things could not get anymore annoying, one of the host suggests for them to play a staring contest.

"I hate it so much when they make us do this stupid eye contact thing. It's so dump.." Daesung oppa laughs.

The girl looks up at Jiyong oppa and now they are a little too close to each other that I almost regret letting him go to the show but I remain mature and just keep the comments to myself. 

I mean I know Jiyong oppa works with tons and tons of girls since we started dating, but this is probably the first time I have to watch it. Most of the times, the most he has to be in contact with other girls is when he dances the part of Bae Bae in the show and since I am close to almost all the dancers anways, I don't really get jealous. But this girl...I have no idea who she is and she is acting very overly shy around him. It makes me a little uncomfortable.

I almost let out a curse when Jiyong oppa removes his hat and holds it up in front of them while leaning forward. What is he doing?!

"What is he doing, oh my god.." I heard Hannah unnie chuckles, "Yah.. Jiyong is being Jiyong. I can't believe him." 

What is he doing to her behind that hat... And why does he have to do that! He thinks I am not going to see the show or something? Ugh, this is so frustrating to watch.

"I am actually really hungry. Can we order?" I say.

There is a few moment of pause in between as everyone begins to pick up the fact that I am a little bit irritated by what Jiyong oppa just did, but they are nice enough to not point it out and we just carry on.

 

****************

 

[ GD p.o.v. ]

Stepping down the stairs, I hand the staff my mic and head back to the dressing room. 

"The car is already waiting out, do you want to just leave? I can pick up the stuffs and follow you later." Taehee says, walking up behind me.

"It's okay. I have to use the bathroom and then we can be out in a second." I say, "Did Jieun text me back yet?" 

Handing me my phone, he shakes his head, "Nah..but Daesung called. He said they are already at the restaurant."

"Alright..did she buy anything?" I open the door to the dressing room and step in, "You didn't forget to leave my card with Hyerim noona, did you?"

"I did. I did. But she said Jieun didn't want to buy anything..."

I sigh, shaking my head, "This girl.."

A light knock at the door making both of us turns.

"Jiyong-shi?" 

Stepping into the room, it is that Chinese actress, Angela who I supposed to come to surprise during the show. I was so surprised by how much she is into me. Honestly, I have never seen any famous people act around me the way they do. She literally lost all her cool and blushes like crazy when she saw me on the stage. It is flattering to know that even thought I am taken, I still have an effect on other women, but in the same time it has put me in a very awkward position of what is okay and not okay to do.

"Oh, Hey." I respond, smiling politely at her.

"I am so sorry I was so shocked earlier." She rumbles, "I really really like you so much and oh my god-"

"It's okay, Angela. No worries. You did well on the stage." I encourage.

She nods a couple of times and continues to stare at me, "Can I get a photo with you?" 

"Of course, of course." I say.

She hands Taehee her phone and steps toward me. I stand next to her, with both hands behind my back and leaning toward her just a little that it would not look too weird in the photo. However, my smile drops a little when she takes that chance and give me a small peck on my cheek.

I watch Taehee's face immediately turns as well, he looks totally shock but takes the photo anyways.

"Thank you so much, Jiyong-shi." She bows.

This time I don't say anything but just flash her an awkward smile. In my head, I am thinking whether or not Taehee has taken the pic of her kissing me. If he did, I am ed. If Angela posts the photo on her SNS, I can already tell Jieun is not going to be very happy about it.

"Do you have any plans after the show? I was talking to Taehee earlier about taking you guys out for a treat at one of my mother's restaurant." She says.

"Umm actually, I am meeting up with my girlfriend-..."

"Oh my god, Jieun is here too?" She gasps, excitedly, "I love her!"

I look over at Taehee and gives him a look.

"Why don't we just all go together? Me, you and Jieun-shi-"

"That is very nice of you but I don't think-"

"Please, Jiyong-ah. I really want to meet her as well. You guys are like ugh..my favourite couple!" 

A part of me wants to actually believe her that she loves Jieun, but another part of me is screaming 'run away' This woman seems pretty extreme and the fact that she just randomly kisses me on my cheek...if she knows I am dating someone, she should not have done it. It is very disrespectful, especially to Jieun.

"I mean if you don't mind you could just come with us.." Taehee says.

My eyes immediately snap toward him. What is he doing? I shoot him a strong gaze and signal him to follow me to the toilet.

"That sounds like fun! I am going to go get ready to leave then!" Angela cheers and before I get to stop her, she already bolts her way out of the room.

I can only shake my head and walk toward the toilet.

"The hell you think you are doing, bro." I groan in annoyance, "Jieun is going to be ing pissed at me."

"Yah..We can't just say no to her. Obviously.." Taehee insists.

"And why is that a problem?" 

"Don't you remember the last time you did this at that Japan tv show, you ditched the MC girl to go with Nana and she started spreading the rumor that you are some kinds of an arrogant and self-centered artist..."

I sigh, remembering the incident clearly in the back of my mind. Few years back when I was still going out with Nana, I went to do an interview in Japan and at the end the mc lady offered to take me out for dinner just like Angela just did. However, back then I was really young and all I care about was just that I wanted to spend the rest of the time I have left in Japan with my girlfriend so I didn't think much about it and just turn her down. Later, I get called into Sajangnim office as soon as I arrived back in Korea and got in so much trouble for not thinking about the representation of the band and put my own needs first.

"Ugh, I hate it when you're right." I sigh.

"Don't worry, Jiyong. I am sure Jieun is reasonable enough to be able to understand this." Taehee says.

I click my tongue, "Well it's either just that or I am throwing you under the bus.."

 

************************