thirty: MAMA time

Last Love | G-dragon fanfic

The next morning.

[ GD p.o.v. ]

Early in the morning, we were on our way to YG building. Me and Jieun stayed up late last night, just doing nothing but talking and then she left my apartment around midnight. We were sitting together in backseat of the van as it made its way to the destination, I was wearing a simple black t-shirt with a skinny black jeans and used a beanie to cover up my messy hair. Jieun, on the other hands managed to look as stylist as usual. She was wearing a black spaghttei top which I assume was her pajamas from last night with a white sweatpants and she had a sunglass on. How could someone just wake up and look this flawless.

"You know you look really nice right now." I complimented, brushing her beautiful brown hair over her shoulder.

"Oppa, I just legit woke up and you drag me out here. I didn't even get a chance to shower." She said with a soft chuckle and took a sip of water from her bottle.

"Exactly." I said, "How is it even possible to be this effortlessly pretty?"

"C'mon, oppa~" she whined, throwing her head on my shoulder shyly.

I laughed, giving her a small peck on her forehead and put my arm around her shoulder.

"So oppa, do you know what we will be doing today? Why do we have to come in so early?" 

"I think we have a fitting for our outfits in the morning, and I have to pan out the performance with the boys." I said, "Apparently, if I understand the schedule right, there will be one performance with all of us Bigbang and another one during the break of me and Taeyang."

"Why~~ this is so unfair, you and Taeyang oppa has to work even harder then.." She groaned.

"It's because we barely go to any award shows nowaday, Jieun-ah. So once the team find out we accepted their invitation, they set up so many timetable during the show for us to perform. They even want us to come up with three performances at first but I insisted cause that we will eventually turn the show itself to our concert." I chuckled. 

Nowaday, it would be so hard for all of the members to be free in the same time that resulted in we barely accepted any award shows' invitations. And usually for attending one, we needed a lot of times for preparations and in order to find a free schedule with more than 2 or 3 days in a row was almost impossible. 

However, the media had been saying stuffs about us being too proud of ourselves which was why they never seen us appearing on any shows anymore but it was only because we had some other things going on as well and they were much more important.

This time, when we recieved an invitation from MAMA, I already planned on skipping it since I know Winners and 2ne1 were already going to be attending. They could represent YG for us but the staffs of the show insisted. They literally asked us to pick out the day of the show to whenever that would work for us. Everyone really expected us to be there and the presses had been writing about it.

"We are almost there, Jiyong-si. Do you want me to park in front of the building or go through the back door?" Mr. Yu, the driver of the van asked.

"Just park in the front, please. The elevator is closer that way." I implied, gathering up my things and got ready.

A bit later, the van pulled over in front of the building. Since it was still very early in the morning there wern't that many fans waiting outside. But of course they were few photographers already setting up their cameras as they probably figure we had to come in for rehearsal today.

"Let's go, baby." I said to Jieun.

The securities cleared out the way for us as we got out of the van. Me and Jieun walked hand in hands as we easily entered the building. 

Jiyong!!

G-dragon looks this way pleasee!

Jieun-si! Can you look over here please!

How are you guys this morning?!

The loud chanting from the photographers echoed throughout the parking lot. I ignored their noises and just kept walking. Jieun, on the other hand did the same as she entered the building right after me. She took off her glasses and ran her hand through her hair. Everyone inside was already staring our ways and some of them flashed me a greeting smile. I smiled back, and turned to look at Jieun as she was greeting all of them with a quick bow. I couldn't help it but zoned out for away as I admired her beauty. 

How did I get so lucky?

We then entered the elevator together, I pressed the button up to 4th floor which was basically known as Bigbang's floor. Sajangnim let us decorated the whole floor ourselves when we first moved to this new building and he said we could have as many rooms as we wanted, could decorate them however we wanted and we could even sleep over there.

It didn't take that long for the elevator to climb up 3 floors as it quickly arrived. The door slided open and I met with all the familiar faces.

Teddy hyung, Top hyung, Daesung, Taeyang and Hyorin noona were already in the dancing room. Hyerim noona, Hannah noona, and five more stylists noona were standing at the corner, busying organized a rack filled with clothes. 

I pulled the glass door open, letting Jieun enter the room first.

"Annyeonghaseyo~~" We both said at the same time the second we entered.

"Yah! You both, are you already moving in together now or something." Top hyung scoffed, and everyone started to laugh. He got up and walked toward me for a handshake.

"Hyung~we just lived in the same building so we are just saving gas by going places at the same time." I groaned, playfully pulling him in for a hug. 

"Then come live with me, hyung. Three of us could save a lot of gas going places together all the time." Seungri added followed with his usual big dramatic laugh, "I wouldn't mind living with Jieun-si."

"Yah. You shut up." I hissed.

"You boys, no more teasing each other. Let's get to work." Hyerim noon stepped in and she stood in the middle of the room. 

I took a seat on a bench next to Hyorin noona and flashed her a polite smile.

"Jiyong-ah, it's been a while." She greeted, patting me lightly on my back.

"I know right, noona. I miss having you around too." I said, "And I think you haven't met Jieun yet?" 

My eyes travelled around the room as I spotted Jieun chatting with Hannah noona, I called out for her and watched as she made her way over to us. 

"Jieun-ah, this is Hyorin noona. You probably heard of her before but I don't think you two have met  in a person yet?"

"ahh~ unnie, annyeonghaseyo." Jieun bowed politely and I scooted a bit away from Hyorin noona. Jieun noticed I was creating the space on the bench for her, right away she took a seat next to Hyorin noona and naturally, they both began to start chatting.

"Jiyong-ah. Your girlfriend is so much prettier in real life." Hyorin noona exclaimed, "I saw you gyts so many times this week on the news. I was just telling Taeyang yesterday that I really want to meet you some times."

Jieun lightly smiled as she was receiving all the compliments from Hyorin noona, "Ah~unnie, you are so pretty too." She whined, covering with her hand in shyness.

"Yah, you both are as pretty as one another so stop whining, both of you." Top hyung spoke up as he had been listening their conversation.

I laughed when Hyorin noona shot him a death glare, "Yah, you be quiet." She scoffed.

Meanwhile, me and the boys were called up for a fitting, "So, you boys got two choices here. Either to go with these dark tone suits from Burberry or more lively and colorful costume."

Five of us voted on dressing up in a darker tone suit as we thought it would go with our performance more and to be honest, we felt like we were kind of too old to be dressing stylishly like before.

We had picked out the songs for performance last night and came up with "Loser", "Bae Bae" and ended the show with "Bang Bang Bang". As for me and Taeyang, Teddy oppa suggested me to open the show with a raw rapping and then we both sang our iconic "Good boy."

"For the girls, since the boys are picking out a dark tone, maybe you might want to go with a simple color as well. Like beige or white." Hyerim noone said, "As for Jieun-ah, yesterday I chatted with the staff at MAMA to arrange everything for you and the news got out that you will be attending the show, so there were bunches of the designers sending in all their dresses for you to try on. If you want we could just go with those and you picked whichever one you want to wear."

"Arasso, unnie." Jieun simply settled and off we all went striaght to try on our outifits.

Everyone was assigned seperately to their personal stylists like usual, and we all tried on our suits. It didn't take that long to get the fitting done for us boys because our stylists worked with us on a daily basis so they already knew exactly what would fit and what wouldn't but as for Hyorin noona and Jieun, they had to try on almost every dresses to compare which one would suit them the best so at the end, we were just sitting around and waited for them.

"Jieun-ah, I like this one on you better." Hyerim noona said, holding up a white neckless a-line mini dress.

"Noona." I called, shaking my head in disapproval, "I don't like that one, don't let her wear them. Too much skins showing."

"Yah. Jiyong-ah, don't get overprotective, she will be under your watch all the times anyways." She responsed back.

"Doesn't matter, noona." I said getting up from the bench and approached them, "I like this one better."  I held up a simple white long sleeve with a square neckline dress.

"Oppa, isn't that a bit too formal." Somi, the youngest stylist commented.

"Agree. Jieun has such a beautiful complexion, Jiyong-ah. We got nothing to cover up." Hannah noona added.

I groaned in annoyance, not liking the idea of Jieun wearing something too revealing, "Ugh, noonaa~." 

"C'mon, oppa." I heard Jieun giggled on the side.

"Hyung-ah, how about this one, this one." Seungri said, holding up a long sleeve black dress but my eyebrows furrowed as I noticed it got a really low v-neck cut. It was almost all the way to her waist line and the bottom, even though the skirt was really long, there was a huge opencut on the side as well.

"Yah! Are you crazy?" I scoffed.

"I actually like that one the most too, oppa." Jieun spoke up.

"Me too, it's the best so far actually." Hyerim noona said, "All the other dresses have such a small chest area, the designer probably sent them in base on the measurement of all the other idol girls. Their figures are like a stick. Yah, all the other dresses got no spaces for her s and . The paddings are super thick." 

"Unnie!" Jieun hissed, feeling embarassing as she put her hands over her chest. 

"Don't 'unnie' me, Jieun-ah. If your oppa wants you to wear those other tight dresses with padding, I am sure they won't be anyone focusing on the show."

"Unnie~~~~~" 

Top hyung, Deasung, Taeyang and Hyorin noona bursted out laughing at Jieun's impression as she was getting all red. I felt so bad fining myself laughing along with them too too but her impression was just too cute.

However, as much as I hated the dress Seungri picked out, Hyerim noona was right. I had been watching Jieun this whole entire time and all the other dresses she tried on either emphasized too much of her chest or her  but what could I say, there were already so noticable in normal clothing so once she put on a dress that was like two size smaller than her usual, it hugged her body too tight that literally her s were falling out. 

She got a really good body curve and it was impossible to hide that. 

"Jiyong-ah, I think it would be best if you go with the dress Seungri pick. I like it too, it looks really classy and simple. It looks good on Jieun." Top hyung also added.

"I like that one on Jieun too. I think it suits her skin color too."

"If we just go with Seungri dress, I only have to take in like one or two inches in the waist line and it should be done in like 30 minutes but with the other one, I probably have to send them back for tailoring because we have to expand the whole chest line." Hyerim noona said to me.

"Arasso, Arasso." I sighed, giving in, "Jieun-ah, go try this one on and let oppa see." 

I took the black dress from Seungri and handed it over to Jieun then Hyerim noona and Hannah noona guided her back to the changing room.

"Jiyong-ah, she is going to be with you the whole entire time. Don't worry about it. No one is going to dare." Top hyung said, patting my on my back as I sat down next to him on the bench.

"Hyung, shut up. When you were dating, you were even more strict in the clothing topic than I am." I snorted.

"Guys, what do you think about this dress." Hyorin noona spoke up.

"It's too long for me, noona." I said, noticing she had to pull up the hem of the dress as she walked around.

"I think you should ask the stylist to cut up the hem of the dress a bit, noona. I barely could see your feet." Daesung added.

"Arasso. Then I think I will just go with the other one." Hyorin noona said, "Baby, can you go help me take this off." 

Taeyang nodded, quickly got off of his seat and casually assisted his lady to the changing room.

"Yah, Seungri let's go grab some snacks. I am kinda hungry." Daesung spoke up. 

"Daesung-ah, get me a cup of coffee." Top hyung said.

"Arasso, hyung." 

And off they both went, leaving me and Top hyung alone in the room. I turned to my hyung and we stayed silent for awhile.

"Hyung-ah, I need to ask you about something." I started.

"What's up, G." He replied, not paying very much attention to me as he was texting someone on his phone.

"So last night, me and Jieun were just like hanging out and stuff right." I began, "And then somehow that 'topic' came up."

Now that suddenly got him interested, he immediately put down his phone and turned fully to me, "And..?"

"Hyung, like usual we are going to keep each other's secrets right. And you know I only talk about my life with you not anyone else." I warned.

Top hyung was probably the only person in this planet ever to know every details about my dating life. I only discussed about it with him, not even with the other members. I would only tell them what was going on when they asked but apart from that they barely would hear anything coming directly from me. I took this issue really seriously and I knew discussing my life had to be with someone who would be mature enough to keep my secret and to give me a thoughtful advice.

"Ah, arasso. I only talked about mine with you as well. We both manage to keep each other's secrets all these times. Why are you getting all defensive here?" He smirked.

"So.." I decided to just continue, "It has already been obvious to me from the beginning that she has no experienced in this field."

"Yeah, I figured that too." Top hyung agreed.

"That wasn't really something unusual at all, hyung but then she told me like she wouldn't sleep with me untill we are married. I mean hyung, I totally respected her on that but like is she really.. I mean I am 29...I could wait I am not saying I couldn't but it is going to be so hard when we are spending most of our times together like all alone as well..I am scared I won't be able to control myself when I am with her."

To be honest, I felt like a complete talking about it, not gonna lie. Jieun was just being a really good obedient girl to her parents probably and her mindset was in the right place. Heck, if in the future I had a daugther of my own and she had this mindset too, I would be so happy. But for some reasons, the thought of not being able to have that type of intimate relationship with her kinda make me feel a bit uneasy and I know I am man. One day I am not going to be able to control myself if we continue to spend more and more times together. 

I had never been with a before, so I was completely dumbfounded by this. As much as it was exciting me I kinda had a feeling that she might really mean it when she said we weren't going to sleep together at all before marriage. 

"Jiyong-ah, you don't know woman at all, don't you. Of course, she would say that you dumb. She is only 19, she has never even slept with anyone yet of course she would get all worked up about it. Woman takes this type of things really seriously, it's a very sensitive topic." Hyung stated, "She will probably find you intimidating as well since she knew you've obviously done it before with other girls."

"I know, hyung. That's why I am here talking to you about it. I wouldn't want to talk to her directly. I am afriad I am going to end up sounded like I am trying to force it out of her or something. I just want to know where to draw the line. I really want us to last, hyung. I want to get everything right for her."

"Be gentle, loving and most of all be honest about your feeling toward her. Once she could trust you, and she knows she could totally lean on you, eventually you guys will be there. I am so sure." Top hyung claimed, "Just make sure to don't do anything stupid. Control yourself, Jiyong. I know it's hard and almost impossible with the hormone and all that. But let her make this decision herself. Don't pressure her or don't act like you want it even though you do."

"Arasso. Arasso." I sighed, "Now I don't even want to think about this coming up trip to Hongkong, it is going to be awkward if we have to share a room. I mean I want to share a room with her obviously, I like my privacy but how can I manage..." 

"Hahaha, just take a cold shower or something. That helps."

We both bursted out in a short laughter. 

"Oppa."

I turned the other side as I heard the angelic voice. My mouth almost dropped when I saw Jieun in that dress. She looked so beautiful.

Way too beautiful and elegant that I didn't even know what to say. I just sat there, staring at her in awe as Top oppa spoke to her.

"Yah, this dress is a 'yes' from me." Top hyung said, giving her a thumb up.

Jieun chuckled and looked over at me, "What about you?" 

I snapped out of my thought and beamed, "It doesn't matter which one you are going to wear anyways, baby. You look absolutely gorgeous in all of them."

I got up and walked toward her, "Ugh, how can you be so pretty." I said, leaning in for a kiss.

"Okay, enough of that, you two." Hannah noona called.

I chuckled, giving Jieun a small peck on her lips instead. 

We all jumped when the door was loudly pushed open and there he was, standing with his arms crossed tightly to his chest. He shot me a death glare and said, "Yah, you two. Stop being all touchy." 

"Ajasshi!" Jieun hissed, "We didn't even do anything~" 

"Whatever, Jieun-ah." He loosened up his facial expressin as he approached Jieun, "What have you been up to, I didn't get to see you for awhile."

"I am great, Ajasshi. Still getting use to everything but it's all going well." I said.

"Good. Good. So I see you guys are done fitting, yeah?" His voice immediately changed, letting me know he now was talking to us boys.

"Yea, hyung." Top hyung nodded, "We just finished picking out dresses for Hyorin noona and Jieun just right now. We are about to practice the choreography for the show, just waiting for Shaun to arrive." 

Shaun, he was our choreographer and had been working with our teams for this whole album. Him and Parris worked together and they were the two who came up with our moves for 'Bang Bang Bang' 

"Great. Great." Hyung said, "So since you guys are waiting for Shaun, I want to ask you if you could do me a huge favor."

"Yea, hyung. What is it." I said, stretching my arms back in tiredness. 

"You know how we are expected to be debuting a new girl group within the next week right." He began.

"Ah, Blackpink yeah?" I assumed.

"Yea, Blackpink. Jennie, the girl who was in your music video, Jisoo, Rose and Lisa."

"I think I've met all of them before, running around the building." Top hyung chuckled, "Are they already debuting next week? Woah, they must be excited."

"Yea and that's why I am here today. I want you guys to watch them rehearse for the last time today with me and help me correct them. So you call tell them whatever you feel like they could improve before the big day."

"Of course, hyung. Why not." I claimed, "Just bring them in now, we are free anyways." 

 

*************************