thirty four: Hello HK part 2

Last Love | G-dragon fanfic

 

[ GD p.o.v. ]

It was almost 4 in the evening when we got back from our rehearsal at the arena. We ordered in some room services and everyone directly got in the progress of getting ready. 

Daesung and Top hyung were in the shower and Taeyang and Seungri were getting their make up done. I took about an hour nap right after the rehearsal so I was running a little bit behind. 

"Jiyong-ah, do you want to eat first and get your makeup done later or you want to just get it done now?" Hyerim noona asked.

"It doesn't matter, noona. Is any of the makeup artists available right now? I could do it now.." I told.

"I think there is one free right now but I am not sure if Hyorin is doing her own make up or going to need a staff. Let me check." She said and then used the phone on my night stand to make a call to the other room where all the makeup artists and stylists were in.

"It's okay, noona. If Hyorin noona needs to get her make up done, mine will probably only take like a few minute anyways. She can go first." I adviced.

"Just come by in a few minutes after you done changing, arasso? I think they will be someone available."

I nodded in response. 

Obviously, everyone was super busy trying to get their jobs done. As a matter of fact, since I got back, I was so caught up with everything that I didn't even get a chance to go to see Jieun. I wondered how is she doing.

Footsteps stomping up and down across the hallway non stop, and the sounds of the doors being opened and closed could be heard almost in every seconds. 

The wall wasn't that thick either so I could hear the stylists unnie's voice yelling for this and that all the time. 

There was a knock on my door and it was Somi, she came in, carrying five garment bags in her arms as I believed each belong to each of the members. 

"Here, Somi-ah let me help you with that." I offered. I took all the bags from her before she could even say anything and threw them on my bed, "You don't have to carry them around to each of us just tell the members if they want to get their clothes, just come to my room." I ordered.

"Arasso, Jiyong-shi." She bowed as in a way of saying thank you and I just smiled.

"Have you seen Jieun at all? I haven't gotten a chance to go find her yet, where is she?" I asked.

"Ah..I think she is getting her hair done right now in her room with Yura unnie." Somi recalled, "Do you want me to go get her for you?" 

"Nah, it's okay. I will just finished getting ready here and go see her myself. Thank you." I asserted.

 

*******************

 

Walking down the hallway, fixing my tie as I made my way to the makeup room. I knocked on the door twice, "It's Jiyong~" I shouted and the door was pulled open.

Daesung was sitting on the vanity chair with one makeup artitst and one hair stylist twering all over him. Next to him was Seungri, he was stupidly taking a selfie of himself in front of the mirror that had a ring light attached to it.

"Yah, what are you doing?" I muttered, laughing at his weird pose, "Shouldn't you be getting ready or practicing your line or something?" 

"Hyung-ah..why do you always have to pick on me." He playfully whined as he made his way out of the room, stomping his feet like a child, "I am mad at you now." He grunted.

"Hyerim noona told me to come over after I am done changing for my hair and make up." I told the stylist noona, ignoring Seungri completely as usual.

"Ah, yeah yeah. Jiyong-ah, come here." Yura noona said, calling me over to her station, "Here sit here for a bit. I will go get Eunjung tp come do your hair at the same time. We have to hurry, we got to leave soon."

She disappeared from the room for a while before coming back with Eunjung noona and a new face hair stylist. I didn't recognize her at all although she looked really young. I guessed she could be around Jieun's age, as she greeted me with in a respectful manner. 

However, I was a bit more closer to Yura noona than the other two staffs so we just casually having a conversation like usual while they were doing their works.

"Noona, you didn't tell me since when did you hire a newbie in your team." I , referring to the young female hair stylist. 

"Oh, I almost forget to introduce her to you." She said, "Her name is Sohee, she is a new intern in my team just like your girlfriend."

"Ah.." I grumbled, "How old is she? She seems really young.."

"Yah, just ask her yourself." Yura noona chuckled and playfully hit me on my arm.

"Well, I didn't know. She seems umcomfortable talking to me." I insisted, "Sohee-ah, how old are you."

"...I am 20 years old, turning 21 soon this September.." Just like I thought, she was indeed really shy to talk to me for some reasons. Her words came out like a stutter and she turned all red in her face as we continued to speak for a bit.

"Wow, you are really young then. Well, welcome to the team. It kinda how hard they are going to make you work here, but you are going to love it." I snickered and she looked as if she was about to say something in reply but I didn't notice and accidentally cut her off, "So noona, I heard you were with Jieun earlier. It's the first time you meet her in person, right? What do you think?" I asked.

"Yah, first of all you didn't even tell me at all when did you even go get yourself an actual girlfriend, Jiyong." She sneered, keeping a straight face like she was actually mad that I didn't tell her about Jieun before, "Well, I like her. I mean she is really pretty, no joke. It's weird cause she looks so much more like a model than a stylist to me. It got me wondering what is she doing here, as a stylist for you guys. You should talk her into signing with us. Sajangnim is working on opening this model agency thing, I think it's called YGK plus or something along that line."

"Ani, hyunh did ask her himself already actually since the day she arrived, but I think she's still in a contract with a different agency back at home and didn't really want to do it." I explained.

"Yah~, this girl is really something." Yura noona mumbled, "She got all that it takes to be in the industry but she wants to stay and be a stylist. Kid this day, I will never get them."

 

*******************

 

A couple of while went by and I had finished getting ready. The stylists noona asked to take a picture of all of us members together and we all sat down in circle. We talked endlessly and just joked around with each other as we waited for the cars to arrive.

All of the sudden, the door was pushed open causing every heads to turn and behind the door, there was Jieun in her low cut black dress, black open toe heels, and her hair straightened down her back. I totally forget how to breath as I was completely shocked by her beauty.

"Yah...what is this?" Top hyung shrieked, immediatedly getting up from his spot, "Yah now who is going to look at us now when we walked together. They all are going to be looking at you." 

"Hyung-ah, who said she is going to be walking with you first of all." I snapped jokingly at him.

"Ugh, oppa. C'mon." Jieun gushed, blusing a little.

"Woah, Jieun-ah. You are so pretty, what the heck.." Hyerim noona exclaimed.

I smiled so much that I almost could feel my lips reaching all the way my ears. She was so pretty, way prettier than any other girls I had ever laid my eyes on this entire life. She looked like a drawing, an unreal piece of arts. Everything about her was too flawless to be true. I couldn't believe my eyes and the fact that this girl was just an ordinary girl, working as our stylist and not some famous celebrities or idols was beyond shocking.

"Oppa, why are you looking at me like that? You don't like the dress?"

I snapped out of my though suddenly t when the sweet voice spoke up, "Aniyo, Jieun. Oppa is just shocking." I implied, "Wow..you are so beautiful. I am just..totally speechless."

"You look handsome youself, oppa. Thank you, hehehe."

"Here Jieun, come sit next to GD. Let me get a photo of both of you." Hannah noona said as she pushed Daeun to the side since she was sitting on the seat right next to me. 

Jieun then sat down beside me instead and we leaned closer to each other for a picture. I put my arm around her and she rested her head on my shoulder. 

"Just keep posing, I am just going to keep taking it." Hannah noona ordered.

I smiled and made bunch of funny faces to the camera. For the last snap I just grabbed Jieun's face and forcefully kiss her on her cheek, making her squeal.

"Noona, send them to me, will you?" I asked, referring to the photos she just took of me and Jieun.

Looking back at her, I couldn't stop smiling. How could she be this beautiful, I couldn't believe it and she was all mine. Not anybody else but mine.

"Oppa, stop staring at me.." Jieun whined, covering her face with both of her hands.

"No, I can't." I refused, still staring at her and smiling like an idoit, "How can I, you look this pretty and you are all mine...ugh, I am so happy right now."

"Yah, now you make me want to get myself a girlfreind..." I heard Top hyung groaned, "You guys are too sweet."

I smirked, "I couldn't wait to take you out tonight. All the other guys are going to be so jealous of me now." 

"They have always been jealous of you anyways, Jiyong-ah." Yura noona simply said.

"hahaha, I know right." I smiled, "Jieun-ah, but you have to be careful when you walked or bend down to grab something." 

"Arasso, oppa. Don't worry. I have a safety pant on." She confirmed.

"But what about the top?" I insisted.

"Well, about that...."

"Ugh, that's the most important thing. Just be careful, arasso?"

She merely nodded and I sighed in a bit frustration. As beautiful as she looked in that dress, she was ten times even more ier and who could possibly be keeping their eyes off of her.

"Okay guys, the car is here I just got a call from the driver. Let's go."

Everyone got up from the spots and all the staffs started packing up their equipments to take with them to the show. 

"Yah, Daesung and Seungri you guys go together in one car. Taeyang and Hyorin are already downstairs and Top, you are coming with me. Jieun and Jiyong you guys will take the back exit with these securities, there are too many fans outside." Manager hyung annouced as we all began to head out.

I held Jieun's hand in mine and we walked down the hallway to the elevator together. There were four guards assisting us all the way down, two in the front and another two in the back.

We took the back door exit and they weren't that many people, lucky us. I opened the car door and slightly placed my hand on Jieun's back, signaling her to go in first while looking around for a bit, allowing the camera guys to get a few shot of me.

The car door was shut right behind us and the car immediately took off. I took my phone out of my pocket and saw Hannah noona's messgaes. She already sent me all the photos she took for us. I looked at them one by one with Jieun during the way.

 

*********************

 

Soon after that, we arrived at the arena, our car circled around it once before dropping me and the boys off to walk on the red carpet. Jieun and Hyorin noona on the other hand remained in the car as it went straight to the back door parking of the arena.

That way was the safest way for them to get in the arena without getting mobbed. 

Me and the boys walked down the carpet and stopped to take a few photo together in front of the backdrop. We answered a few questions from the MC and we entered the arena alongside with the other YG artists.

"Hyungg~~" Mino, one of the winner boys shouted and ran toward me for a hug.

I laughed at his childish gesture as we exchanged a brotherly hug. Everyone started greeting each other and the staffs assisted all of us to our reserved seats for all the YG artists.

I took a seat on the chair with my name tag on it and noticed right next to me there were two empty spots with Jieun and Hyorin noona's name tag on. Taeyang was sitting on the other side of me, next to him was Daesung, Seungri and Top hyung in order. Above from us were the winner boys, 2ne1 and the senior artists in YG like PSY hyung, and Seven hyung. 

We all greeted each other and started talking about the performance tonight. I told them about ours and how I just finished writing my freestyle rap a few night before the show. 

One of the winner boys, Teahyun was just coming right back from using the toilet as he began to rant to his teammates, "Yahhh~ I just went to the backstage to use the toilet and I met this girl. She was so ing hot." I heard him say to his friends and I looked over at Taeyang as he also shook his head.

"Did you get a photo of her? Let me see." Mino added.

"These kids. Really." He murmured under his breath and him and Daesung started laughing humourlessly at them.

"Hyung, I am not kidding. She is soooooo pretty." Taehyun said, convincingly to us and he turned back to keep talking about the girl with his friends.

"Where is Hyorin at?" Taeyang mumbled as he looked down repeatedly at his phone, "Should I text manager hyung? They are taking quite a while.." He asked me.

"Nah, it's fine, Taeyang. They will probably be here in a bit."

Right after my sentence, I heard a sound of heels tapping on the floor and as I looked up, there she was. My baby girl was making her entrace. She really did get lots of attention from the fans there, they started calling her name out loudly and her beauty caused some of the male artists's heads to turn.

I bit down on my bottom lip, trying to hold myself together when I watched all the other boys stopped at their tracks and stared at my girlfriend.

I quickly got up from my seat and walked toward her before wrapping my around around her waist, "Hey, baby." I whispered into her ears and nudged the side of her cheek with my nose as I was guiding her to her seat. I stared back at some of the boys and flashed them a polite smile with a hint of ' off'.

"Oh wait, that's the girl." I heard Taehyung gasped as he realized the hot girl he had been bragging about to his friend was no one else other than my Jieun.

"Yah, so what did you say about my girlfriend again?" I turned and snapped at him, jokingly and he quickly got up and bowed.

"I am so sorry, hyung. I didn't know." He stuttered in his words causing the other members to laugh.

"It's fine. It's fine." I chuckled dryly, "I agree with you though, she is pretty hot, isn't she?"

"Aniyo, hyung. I wouldn't dare." He put his hands up in defenses but smirked back at me. 

This kid.

We finally sat down and I extended my arm around the back of Jieun's chair. I placed my other hand on her thigh as well as I lightly caressed it.

"How are you feeling?" I asked with a loving tone.

"It's a bit cold here but after all, I am liking the vibe." She said with a small chuckle.

"Good, good. We will have to be here for a while so if you need anything you could just tell me. If I am not around, just get one of the boys to help you or something." I told, "I am going to have to leave in the middle of the show to stand by, so you could choose if you want to stay out here to watch me or you want to be with me backstage in the dressing room."

"I will just stay out here, oppa. I want to see your performance." She replied.

"Then just sit here with Hyorin noona, arasso? I will just tell Mino to come sit next to you when I am away or something. So he could watch you for me, in case some guys try to approach you or something. Don't talk to them okay?" I warned, "They don't care if you are single or not, these men they haven't been out in the world forever , they are all hungry for a young pretty woman like you."

She nodded, "Arasso, oppa. You don't need to worry about it."

"Good girl." I said, pushing a strand of hair that was coming onto her face behind her ear, "And just make sure you don't make any faces if you hate any of the performances. There are going to be people fliming your reaction toward each of the shows for sure and especially when it's our time to perform. The staffs are probably going to show either you or Hyorin noona up on the big screen to get a scream out of the crew. So be careful with your facial expression, it's very important." I noted.

"Really..." She murmured nervously and looked down, "Ugh...I hate being in the center of the attention. Can you just ask them to like not put my face up there or something, oppa. I really don't know what to do or should I smile or not smile." 

"It's okay, Jieun-ah." I cooed, "Just keep it natural, you know what to do in front of the camera, baby. I have seen that before, just relax and enjoy the shows."

 

******************

 

[ Jieun p.o.v. ]

Around 7.30 p.m., the show finally started. The two MC made their appearances on the stage and welcomed everyone to the show. Jiyong oppa and Taeyang oppa already left to stand by behind the stage. Their show was going to be the openning show tonight and I was beyond excited for them.

I was sitting next to Hyorin unnie and on my left side, Daesung oppa had to move over to take Jiyong oppa's spot upon the request he made before leaving me to go get ready. He didn't want to leave me unattended as he went to perform cause he was so afraid other idol guys would approach me. 

The MC had made a quick annoucement about the first performance before the whole stadium went black and loud screams began to echoe throughout the arena. 

The atmosphere was suddenly full of excitement and when the beat dropped, the light on stage went back on and Jiyong oppa appeared in the center of the stage. Everyone screamed even louder as they saw it was him. The scream was so loud that my ears literally popped. 

He began with his freestyle rap just like they had planned and you could tell it was going to become a hit after this performance ended. His charisma on stage was so unique and you could tell it could never be replicated by anyone else. He looked so comfortable, even more comfortable than when he was during the practice. 

***이건 호구들을 위한 연말 낚시용 미끼

훅 하나 없이 대목 낚아채는 삐끼

내 성적 스킬은 매순간 거짓말 같이

I'm so sorry but I love you, I just it, it's a quickie***

The winner boys were cheering for their sunbaenim and the other Bigbang members were bobbing their heads to the rhythms. Daesung oppa took his phone out to take a photo of Jiyong oppa on the big screen and the crew got even crazier when they switched the view of the camera and Top oppa's face appeared on the big screen just like how Jiyong oppa warned me they would do something like that just for a reaction from the fans

Jiyong oppa finished his free style and the intro of 'good boy' came on. 

 

**********************

 

The opening show went smoothly and the other members were called to gather up and got ready for their next performance. They would have about a half an hour break in between the two shows as it would be the other artists' turns to perform. 

Me and Hyorin noona were getting a bit bored as two performances had already passed. We were just waiting to see our boys and the other performances seemed to be taking forever. 

"Jieun-ah, I have a question." Hyorin noona spoke up in the middle of Exo's performance.

"Yea, unnie?" 

"If you are not dating Jiyong right now, out of all the other idols that are here today, who would you want to get with." She playfully questioned.

"Um..I don't know, unnie. I actually don't know to be honest."

"Well...what is your ideal type?"  She continued to ask,

"I guess I just like someone quiet." I shrugged, "I just don't like guys who talks a lot and like I don't know, don't have manners..."

"Ah...that is?"

"Yea, unnie. That is." I implied, "I don't really have an ideal type. I really never thought about it before untill you ask me just now." 

She chuckled and smiled at me adoringly, "Yea, maybe you are still too young to be caring so much about men."

The show came to its ending and the MC came up on the stage again. This time they annouced that Bigbang was the next artist that would be performing and after that, they right away would finish up the show by handling out awards to all the artist who won in each categories.

Me and Hyorin unnie held onto each other hands in excitement as we waited for the show to start. 

The intro of 'loser' came up and the whole arena went wild. The Bigbang's yellow light sticks could be seen numerously spreading throughout the crowd as if this was their own actual concert not the award show. I smiled like a proud mother as Seungri oppa appeared on the stage, singing his line. 

Hyorin unnie quietly squealed as it was Taeyang oppa's turn to sing. The whole team together was unbeatable and umcomparable. You could tell the difference of the vibe in the crowd whenever it was Bigbang on the stage. Everyone knew every single words out of their songs and sang along with them. They managed to get people to stand up, cheering and dancing to their songs even the idols of the other bands. It was such a memorable experience for me to be there. I just loved every seconds of it.

 

******************

 

[ GD p.o.v. ]

The crowd's screaming got my adrenaline rushing. I felt so lively to be performing on a big stage with a huge crowd  liek this and the music banging in my ears. After 'Loser' ended, four of us were rushing back stage to change for 'BAE BAE'. Taeyang was having his solo moment up on the stage, showing off his vocal cords as he finished up Loser for us.

The intro of BAE BAE started, and I quickly put my in-ear back on. I was the first one who had to make a reappearance on the stage. The crowd screamed and sang along my line just like how I liked it.

***i'm in love 눈 에 콩깍지 씌 었어 babe (I'm in love, I'm blind with love, babe )
하의 실종 에 흰 와이 셔츠 babe           (No pants on with a white shirt, babe)
사람 이야 천사 야 oh, Jesus babe      (Are you a human or an angel? Oh Jesus, babe)****

 

I noticed the crowd screamed weirdly louder during my parts this time so with my instinct, I took a quick look up at the big projecter screen that was supposed to be showing a bigger close-up picture of me, but the cameraman was fliming Jieun's reaction to the performace instead just like I thought.

Seeing her on the big screen kinda make me even more nervous, her beautiful face made my heart skipped a beat a little. I smiled to myself as I tried to keep up with the rhythm and finished off my line without messing it up.

The song itself kinda had a meaning of a man who was being crazily in love with his bae, so it kinda made sense if people would assume that I would be singing it to her. Who else could be my baebae apart from her, I mean..

 

*************************

 

Later that night after the show had ended, we were so exhausted and headed back to the hotel right away. This year we won 'Best music video' award , 'IQiyi Worldwide Favourite Artist' award , 'Unionpay song of the year' award , and 'Artist of the year' award.

My phone had been ringing continuously as I recieved a congrat text from all my family members, friends, and my SNS was blowing up.

Photos of me and Jieun at the award show were already blasting throughout the internet. There were video of us arrive at the place, at the place, leaving the place and even during the other idols' performace, there were videos of both of us's reaction to it. There were video of us talking during the show, me kissing her and couldn't keep my hands off of her, I didn't realize that untill someone on SNS wrote about it.

At that time, I was just doing it out of a love gesture, I really couldn't stay away from her seriously. The fans were writing articles about us on every platforms and 'JiXJi' , our initials put together were trending worldwide number one on twitter. 

We arrived at the hotel around 2 in the morning, I went straight up to my room to take a shower.

Jieun went with the stylists noona to remove her makeup and we made a plan to order a room services to my room for dinner together.

I took a quick shower and threw my pajamas on. I texted all the members in our groupchat, inviting them too but seemed like they already went to bed.

"Jiyong-ah, it's noona yah. Open up." I heard Hyerim noona knocked loudly at the door.

I chuckled, had she always been this impatient?

"Coming, noona." I yelled back, walking to the door and unlocked it for her.

She stepped inside, and behind her there was Jieun, already in her pajamas and her hair was still wet.

"Jieun said you guys planned to have dinner together in your room?" Hyerim noona asserted looking unimpressed, her hands were resting on her hips and she acted like she was interrogating me or something.

"Yea, why noona?" I said, mimicking her actions to back a bit, "Are you hungry too? You want me to order food for you as well." 

"Ani, I am just here to drop off Jieun." She said, "You guys can eat together but she has to go back to her suite to sleep, arasso? I will be watching you two from the outside. If she isn't back in her room by 4, I am coming for you, Jiyong-ah."

"Got it, noona." I said in jest, pulling Jieun to my side, "Now, if you would excuse us, we would like to spend these little times we have left, together and alone." 

 

*****************************