thirty six: baby goodnight

Last Love | G-dragon fanfic

[ Jieun p.o.v. ]

"What happened, oppa? Is everything alright?" I asked right away when Jiyong oppa hang up his phone, looking really upset.

"It's Top hyung..." He simply addressed with a big frown on his face, "You will get it when he arrive. Ugh, Jinjja."

I didn't really get it but I knew Jiyong oppa had his own reasons to remain quiet for now as he told me to wait and I would see. We were just sitting there in silent with Jiyong oppa constanly sighing in the background. He would check his phone once in a while and went out to my balcony to take some calls.

Eventually there was a loud knock at my door, followed with a repeatedly ringing of the doorbell. I quickly got up to get the door because Jiyong oppa was still on a call outside the balcony so he probably couldn't hear the doorbell. 

I unlocked the door and opened to Top oppa but then there was someone just coming up right behind him. It was a girl. 

"Oh, oppa annyeong." I greeted and let both of my guests in. 

"Did Jiyong tell you I will be coming by?" He asked, taking off his jacket and went to hang it up in my cloak room.

"Yea, he did but he didn't tell me why exactly." I said, smiling kindly at the girl who came with him as she was already staring at me from the second she stepped in my apartment.

"Annyeong-ah, Jieun-shi. I am Misung, oppa's girlfriend." She bowed with both of her hands on her stomach.

"Ah....I see" I smirked, "Nice to meet you, Misung-shi."

Now, is this really what got Jiyong oppa so upset earlier?

I didn't see anything wrong here apart from Top oppa finally got a girlfriend and shouldn't Jiyong oppa be happy for him? 

"Aniya, Misung. Don't go around saying it like that. People are going to get us wrong. We already talked about this." Top oppa scolded.

I was taken back by his sudden harsh tone and could feel the pain from the girl. Her face went pale as she quickly apologized to him and he just totally ignored her.

What is this...

I had never seen Top oppa act this way, not even toward a stranger and if this girl was really someone he was seeing, why was he treating her this way? I didn't get it.

Confusion washed over me like a cold bucket of water, I stood still on my ground not knowing what to do next. 

"Hm...I think I will go get Jiyong oppa for you guys. Just make yourself at home." I annouced, forcing out a welcome smile.

"Thank you, Jieun-ah." Top oppa said, and kindly patted me on my back as I went off to get Jiyong oppa.

I walked out to the balcony in the same time Jiyong oppa was coming in. I gave him a 'what is going on' look and he just gave me a dry chuckle. 

"Hey, hyung." Jiyong oppa greeted, "How did you even get here so quickly?"

"Yah, I took a helicopter here. It's parking on the top of your building now, wanna see?" He joked.

Jiyong oppa didn't laugh, not even one bit instead his face turned serious as the three of them took a seat on my couch. Misung sat down on my old spot, Top oppa was sitting with a good distance away from her and Jiyong oppa was sitting on an armchair next to the couch.

Awkwardly, I tried to excuse myself out of this scary atmosphere, "I guess I have some works to catch up on so if you guys need anything, I will be in my bedroom." 

"Ani, Jieun-ah. Stay. If you stay, Jiyong wouldn't dare to start yelling at me." Top oppa said, "He wouldn't dare."

"It doesn't matter, hyung. She knows if I start yelling at someone, I don't just do it out of nothing." Jiyong oppa said, "Just sit there, Jieun. Don't go anywhere actually. Maybe you could help me knock some senses into these two." 

"Arasso, oppa..." I mumbled, feeling intimidated by both of them. I sat down, right next to Misung and just tried to focus my eyes on everywhere else in the room. I had never felt this much uncomfort in my own house before.

"So, what is going on here, guys. What are you even thinking? Are you out of your mind?" Jiyong oppa hissed, "Misung, do you not want to be in YG anymore? Is that why you are risking your life like this?"

In YG? Is this girl in YG? How comes I never seen her before then if she was working there?

"Ugh oppa-"

"Ani, for you it's still Sunbaenim not oppa." 

I was so shocked at what Jiyong oppa said to her. If he talked to me like that, with that tone, I would already be crying in the corner. Why did these two have to be so mean to this poor girl. I didn't understand. 

"Right, Sunbaenim." Misung said.

"How did you even know each other at the first place? Don't all the trainees have a fixed schedule and you are not allowed to even go out without a permission from the staff?" 

Wait, what? A trainee?

"Well, you remember how we have a trainee evaluation every months? and you weren't there for the last one. That's when we met." Top oppa explained.

"Wow, hyung. I wasn't there for one evaluation and this is my punishment?" Jiyong oppa scoffed, "Hyung, you are going against the rule of our contract here. The most important rule. When you entered into YG, you both signed a contract which states clearly that you couldn't have an affair with the artists in the company. You remember that right?"

"Yeah, Sunbaenim. I know that-"

"Then what do you think you are doing right now? You know you are risking my relationship with Sajangnim too by doing this to me." Jiyong oppa said.

"Jiyong, can we talk about this in private. I need to tell you something." Top oppa said.

Jiyong oppa seemed to agree with his statement as they both stood up and went out to the balcony, leaving me awkwardly with Misung.

I felt really bad for her and really couldn't take anymore of this. I scooted in a bit closer and placed my hand on her lap.

"Are you okay? I am really sorry that they both were just being really angry-"

"Aniya, Jieun-shi. I know this is wrong of me. It is really my fault." Misung sadly admitted, "Ugh but what can I possibly do, I like him so much."

"......are you guys like.... dating?" I asked, feeling unsure about their relationships.

"Yea, we are. But I don't know. I was over at his place all the time just a week ago and we even slept together..."

Poor girl...

If that so why was Top oppa being so mean and upset over her saying they were dating. The things she mentioned, sounded like what a couple would do to me.

"It's okay, I think he just got shy if I directly address it in front of people that is why he was being so rude about it earlier. He did mention to me a lot that he can't really date me publicly." Misung added.

"...Yeah, maybe that's why.."

I couldn't say anything else but just trying to make her feel better about herself even though I knew there was totally something wrong about their relationship. However, I wasn't in a place where I could really say much of anything.

 

***************************

 

[ GD p.o.v. ]

"Okay, hyung. What the actual ?" I cursed, right away when we were alone out at the balcony.

"Okay, listen to me first." Top hyung threw his hands up in defenses, "You remember when we were still in that stupid dating probation and we did this thing where we just hit it and leave it?"

I merely nodded, feeling disgust at myself as I thought back to those memories. 

"That is exactly what I am having with her." Top hyung said.

"What....?"

"You heard me right, Jiyong-ah." 

"Then why did you say you were seeing her-"

He immediately cut me off, "Because what else could I be saying? She was there with me in the car, should I just say exactly what I said to you to her? She is going to ing kill me." 

"And you think doing 'it' to her wouldn't get you killed?" I insisted.

"She doesn't have to know, Jiyong-ah. Just like some of those girls we were with before. You used to tell me that, didn't you. 'Why so serious?' " He said, imitating how I used to say that words all the time back then when we were still young and free.

"Aniyo, hyung. It's not the same here." 

"How? How is it different?" He groaned, "Just sit back and relax, Jiyong-ah. We aren't going to be dating for long. I will have to go on tour soon, right? and that is for us. Just think of it as you are letting me go on vacation right before our tour or something."

I took in a slow deep breath and rolled my eyes so hard that I could feel them touching the back of my head.

"Just promise me that you will be careful and do not, hyung. DO. NOT let her think that this is a serious relationship you guys are having. You are going to end up getting her heart broken and you know what will follow. I don't think I have to say more." I said, slowly giving in.

"Arasso, arasso. I will talk to her tonight." He nodded, "So does that mean you will lend me your bedroom tonight?"

"Hyung.."

"C'mon, I promise I will talk to her and think about it Jiyong. If you lend me your apartment tonight, that means you will have an excuse to sleep over at Jieun's." Top hyung suggested, with a small smirk forming across his face, "Wouldn't you like that?"

 

*********************

 

We finally stepped back inside and I just couldn't stand what I saw. Misung was still on the couch, looking like she was about to cry anytime soon and my girl was right there. Sitting next to her with her hands rubbing Misung on the back, trying to calm her down.

I started to feel like I was going to regret lending then my apartment but there was no going back. Top hyung knew me too well and he knew using Jieun against me would always work.

"Jieun-ah, if you don't mind Jiyong staying with you here tonight, oppa has an emergency and has to be staying at his place." Top hyung spoke up.

Jieun suddenly looked up at both of us worriedly and without any hesitation once she heard that Top hyung needed the help from her, she immediately reacted, "Of course, oppa. Don't worry about it. Jiyong oppa could stay. Is everything okay though?" 

What a nice girl she is? Is this even a right thing for me to do to her when she is this pure and kind? 

"Just a little problem at my place so I won't be able to live there for a while, Jieun-ah." Top hyung lied, secretly sending me a mischievous look.

"Ah...well let me know if there is anything I could do for you. Did you guys eat yet?" Jieun asked.

"Oh sh*t, we forget about that." Top hyung realized, "We should have just bought some foods in on the way here. Should we order something?"

"Aniyo, it's okay. My stove was finally installed during this passed weekend while we were away so now I could finally make a good use out of my huge kitchen." Jieun said with a small chuckle and she got up from her seat. 

"Woahh...are you going to be cooking for us tonight, Chef Jieun." Top hyung cheered.

I smiled at his stupid gesture, acting like a child once again, "Hyung-ah, stop with th enthusiasm. You are giving me a headache."

"Yah, Jiyong. You are not giving your girlfriend enough credits here. She is such a wife material and you are acting like a snob." Top hyung said.

"I do give her a lot of credits for many things, hyung. Just not in this stupidly way." I snickered.

"Okay, oppa. Both of you need to stop, I am going to head to the kitchen now and you guys can keep fighting but just keep it down okay?" Jieun said before she disappeared into her kitchen.

 

**************************

 

Me, Top hyung and Misung were left sitting in the living room. The three of use began to talk a little more as the atmosphere seemed to be getting a bit better. I got to hear her side of story and to be honest, it made me even more worried about the situation. She seemed to be way too into him even though he was showing an obvious sign of not wanting to have anything to do with her in all seriousness but I guessed she took that as he was just being shy.

I couldn't do much but just trying to be as nice as I could to her but it was just so hard since I hated the relationship they both were having so much. 

Meanwhile, I got a call back from Seungri and Daesung saying they were passing by my apartment after their shooting anyways so they suggested we all met up for supper to talk about Top hyung's issue.

After a half an hour, the boys finally arrived and Jieun seemed to almost finished cooking. We were all gathered up in circle around the dinning table and Misung was introducted to everyone. To my surprise, Daesung and Seungri seemed like they knew exactly what was going on even before I said anything.

"Is everyone here?" I heard Jieun's voice coming from the kitchen.

"Yea, baby. They are all here, do you need help with the foods?" 

"It's okay, oppa. I am done actually. If you guys could come and bring them to the table, that would be nice."

The boys and I got up from our seats and went in the kitchen. The ambrosial smells of all the foods hit me as soon as I stepped in and looking down at all the dishes Jieun had prepared, my eyes widened in shock and so did the other boys.

"Woah, how many dishes you made, Jieun-ah?" Seungri's mouth dropped in awe.

"I don't know actually, I think I got a bit carried away." Jieun answered with a small sweet laugh, "I haven't cooked for so long....I hope they taste fine though."

"Yah, look at this." Daesung exclaimed, holding up a bowl of kimchi-jjigae, "Yah, this looks like something we get at an actual restaurant, what the heck."

"Yah, Jieun-ah. You did so well. I didn't know you are this good at cooking." Top hyung added.

I was left speechless at the corner like usual, this girl, how many times had she got me taken back with her spotless skills in almost everything.

"Woah, baby. I don't even know what to say. I didn't even know you can cook this well, the heck we have been ordering so much foods for. Your cooking looks ten times even better." I said, looking at all the dishes Jieun laid out on the counter. 

All the foods looked so good and it was even professionally plated. The color of everything, the smell of all the ingredients, they were just right and you could already tell the tastes were going to be even better.

"Because my kitchen wasn't even done until two days ago, oppa. That's why I couldn't cook anything for you." Jieun explained.

"Arasso, from now on, always cook for me okay?" I said, walking up to her for a kiss, "Thank you for the foods, baby." 

 

******************

 

The evening went by like a bliss, just like we all thought Jieun's foods were absolutely tasty. Daesung on the other hand, enjoyed it so much that he asked if he could pack up the leftover and took it home. It had been a while since me and the members got together and had dinner like this. I was so happy that my lips started to hurt a little from how much I had been grinning.

For the second there, I totally forgot about all the problems and was just thankful for the presences of everyone at the table. 

"Yah....I guess I have to pass by here more often." Daesung groaned, as he patted twice on his full stomach, "Thank you for the foods again, Jieun-ah. I love it."

"hahaha, I'm glad, oppa. And feel free to stop by anytime. You are always welcome here." Jieun said.

"Baby, don't say that really. This guy, he will really stop by every day from now for real." I warned, taking a sip of my drink, "Anyways, thank you again, baby for making all these foods. You didn't really have to but I'm glad you did, hahaha."

We all helped Jieun putting away the dishes while me and Top hyung quietly thought to ourselves of a way to get rid of Misung so we could finally talk with the other members.

"Misung, I think we should go to bed soon. I am getting a bit tired and I think Jieun is feeling the same. Right, Jieun?" Top hyung started.

Jieun looked as confused as ever but still for some reasons she played along quiet nicely, "I guess..yeah."

"Actually Misung, you should shower here in Jieun's bathroom because up there at my apartment I only have guys products and I think anything in my closet will fit you." I added, go according to the plan and tried to get rid of her, "Jieun, baby if you don't mind her using your bathroom and borrow your clothes for tonight-"

"Of course, oppa. I will take her up in a bit. I just need to run the dishwasher and we will be right up in a second." She affirmed confidently. I guessed she could totally sense what me and Top hyung were trying to do as she said so.

I smiled at my smarty girl and sent a signal to all the boys to meet up in the living room.

We all sat down and I watched as Jieun walked Misung upstairs to her bedroom. When they both completely were out of sight, Seungri began.

"Hyung, isn't that Misung? As in like our company's trainee, Misung?" 

"She is." Top hyung sighed.

"Don't tell me you guys are together..." Daesung muttered.

"Apparently, he is planning to just sleep with her and dump her right before our world tour." I simply laid down the facts and Top hyung shot me a dead glare but I just shrugged back at him carelessly.

"Thank god...I thought you guys were dating or something..." Seungri breathed out in relief.

"Yah, what do you mean 'thank god'. We are still in deep sh*t anyways. He is already sleeping with her." I scolded.

"Hyung, you really need to tell her. She seems like she really thinks you guys are in a relationship or something.." Daesung warned and I totally agreed with him.

"Like I told you already. Make sure you make it clear as soon as possible, hyung. This could turn out to be the worst mistake you have ever made if you don't take care of it soon." I warned, for the thousand times today, "I could already feel sh*t is about to go down. Please don't mess it up now, hyung. We are doing great, the last thing we want right now is a scandal of you ing around with an underage trainee."

"Make sure to end things with her nicely too, hyung. Because right now she probably has a lot to say about you already and if you ed her over, I am sure this type of girl if she had came this far of breaking the company's biggest rule, she got nothing to lose."  Daesung pointed out.

And at that moment I knew, Daesung was not wrong.

 

********************

 

Later that night, everyone went their seperate way. Daesung went back to his apartment, Seungri went for a business meeting at his club in Gangnam, and I took Top hyung to my apartment, took a shower, get changed into my pjs and granted him a night alone with Misung. 

As a matter of fact, renting out my apartment didn't sound so bad afterall I got some goods out of it. I would finally get to spend a night with Jieun, and by that I meant not just a nap in the morning, or a dinner before bed but an actual full-night sleepover. 

I knew it was really uncommon of me to feel this nervous. Not that I had never slept with a girl before but most of the time, I knew once I wake up either she would already be gone or I would leave her place right away anyways so it didn't matter how everything went, we won't have to really see each other again or I would make sure of that.

But this time, it would be totally different. She was my girlfriend and if something was going to happen between us, I wanted it to be perfect. I really did care about how 'it' was going to make her feel and that alone already put a lot of pressure on me. I wanted it to be something special and memorable for her but yet something that would get her even more head over heels with me. I had never been with a girl that was this pure and innocent before so I really didn't know what would be considered as appropriate to her and what would be too much.

I finally arrived at Jieun apartment's floor and I took in a deep breath. As much as I knew I shouldn't have expected anything out of tonight, I kind of have a little fantasy of the scene in my shower and it got me all aroused so just to play it safe, I secretly took one with me in my pocket.

I can do this, c'mon. Just lay there, and cuddle with her like how you did that morning and that is. 

"Oh, oppa. I was about to call you." Jieun's voice coming from upstairs as she made her way down the steps. She was already in her pajamas and it was a beige top with a matching shorts. 

Her legs looked so darn nice in them shorts that it took my breath away, "Sorry, I was just showing them where everything is. I didn't want them to be looking around and all that." 

"Ahh, hahaha. Alright then." Jieun mumbled under her breath and there was an umcomfortable long pause between our conversation.

"So...should we head to bed?" I suggested.

Jieun's face clearly had 'anxiety' written over it in a big capital letter, she looked as if her mind was burning through thoughts. Our minutes of silence didn't really give me very many answers but then I noticed something that finished it right off. The couch in her living room that once was just a couch for sitting had now been extended out into a sofabed and on top of that, there were already a blanket and a pillow neatly placed on the side.

"I was just thinking maybe you would be more comfortable sleeping down here. My bed is just really like.. tiny..and small and it might be very uncomfortable for you." Jieun said, losing in her own words nervously.

I stood there, just blanked out for a second but then I realized I shouldn't have hesitated with my answers. I must have put her in a very uncomfortable position, "Oh, well that is really thoughtful of you, baby."  I grinned, "Thank you." Walking up toward her, I gave her a goodnight kiss before headed to the couch.

Well, I guessed this is I am going to be sleeping on for the rest of the night.

"Actually, oppa. If you want, I mean...to be honest, it kinda gets really cold out here during the night....so if you want..." She stuttered and glanced out the window, then at the floor. Her gaze danced around the room, avoiding mine, "You know I mean like you could come upstairs and sleep with me..Like in my bed."

 

*******************