forty four: the mess has just started

Last Love | G-dragon fanfic

Stirring in her sleep, Jieun turned over, hoping to receive some warmth from a person who was laying beside her but only to find out the side of the bed was empty. The covers weren't even pulled back, showing a sign of him leaving in hurried. She opened her eyes and blinked a couple times to adjust her blurry side.

The creaking sound of the door being widened open scared her a little but then the soft familiar voice spoke up, "Oh sh*t. Did I wake you up?" Jiyong cussed as he quickly made his way back to bed, "Go back to sleep, baby. It's still early." He said, while tucking her back in bed.

"Where were you?" With a cute raspy voice, she asked.

"I had to go out to take a business call, baby." He lied, planting delicate along the side of her face, "Sleep, baby girl."

Wrapping his arms around her body, he spooned her from behind and they both slowly fell asleep together once again.

 

*******************

 

The morning came, and the sun light was seeping through the gap between the curtains. Jieun wake up to the sound of Hyerim come knocking at everyone's doors to make sure they were up and started getting ready. Likewise, Jiyong was already awakened long before her and judging from the sounds of water running from the bathroom, he was probably showering.

Sitting up on the bed, she let out a gasp in pain as she experienced a small sharp pain building up from the area of her lower abdomen area all the way down to her pelvic bone. She shifted uncomfortably in her position and tucked her legs up toward her body, hoping that would reduce the pain, but still, the unpleasant feeling remained.

Throwing her head back, resting it against the headboard, she let out a small sigh. She soon regretted pushing herself over the limits by going for a second round with him. But as painful as it was, she loved the feeling of being possessed by him. She loved the way he was lusting for her body the whole night and the way he kept reminding her how good it felt. 

Jieun smiled to herself as the memories of last night flashed back into her mind,

"Morning." Entering back to the room, Jiyong was wearing nothing but just a white cotton towel around his waist. His hair was still wet and there were water droplets dripping down from the end of it. He bent down and gave his lover a firm kiss on her lips before,

"Morning.."

"How are you feeling?" He asked while caressing her face adoringly, "I hope I wasn't too rough with you yesterday.."

"Nah, you weren't." Jieun said, smiling up at him.

Staring down at her, his eyes studied her pretty face carefully as if he was trying to spot a flaw, but obviously there was none, "..so pretty." He said as he lips parted in a sly smile, "I have to leave for a rehearsal soon. Do you want to come with, or just stay in and rest today?" He suggested as he noticed the tiredness in her eyes.

"Is it okay if I just don't go for the rehearsal, I am still a little bit tired.."

"Of course, baby. Sure. I will just tell a driver to standby just in case you changed your mind and want to go see the show tonight. Sounds good?" He offered.

"Yep, that sounds amazing." She nodded, "..So how was the party last night?, we didn't really have a chance to talk about it yet."

Turning around, Jiyong tried to hide his facial expression as he headed toward the closet, and casually started to get dressed, "It was fine...but pretty boring actually."

"Was there a lot of people there?" She continued to ask.

Still giving her his back, he his bottom lips nervously as he thought of what to say that wouldn't cause her to question him any furthers, "Umm..not that much."

"Was there any pretty girls there, oppa?"

"Of course not.." He snickered, and suddenly getting overly defensive, "There weren't many girls there actually, most of my friends are guys, baby. And if there would be any girls there, they either be super unattractive or was a girlfriend of my friend." 

"Really..." she smirked, "But yesterday when you got back, your shirt smelled so much like a woman's perfume..."

"What?" He stammered, turning back around as he finished putting on all the clothes and now fully dressed, "But I swear, Jieun. I didn't-"

"I am just teasing you, oppa...." She said.

As a sigh of relief came out of Jiyong, Jieun's eyebrows furrowed but didn't think much out of it. She knew for sure he wouldn't dare, and she trusted him enough to not questioning anything further. But out of nowhere, Jiyong's phone started to ring, making both of them jumped a little.

Eyeing at the screen with the corner of her eyes, Jieun could feel her heart drop slightly as she couldn't believe what she saw.

"Oppa...what is this?" Jieun grabbed the phone, then crawled her way to the end of the bed as she held up her boyfriend's phone up to his eye's level.

Jiyong stunned, he stopped in his tracks as he saw the caller I.D., "She's probably just calling to wish me a happy birthday, baby. That's all." Taking his phone from her, he carefully thought to himself whether he should answer the call or not. But then he realized if he didn't, that would make Jieun suspect it even more than she probably already was.

He tapped lightly on the gree button to answer to call, and lifted the phone up to his ear, "Yeoboseyo?" He answered the call.

"Jiyong..It's me." The woman on the other end greeted softly, "Kiko.."

"Yea...I know." He said, trying to sound uninterested. 

Crossing her arms over her chest, Jieun sat back down on the bed and attentively watched her boyfriend spoke to his ex-lover through the phone.

"I saw the news." Kiko said, "I am sorry, I really didn't know someone was going to be there with a camera to take a photo of us like that. Did Jieun know..? Is she upset? I could talk to her if you-"

"Ahh..about that, thank you for calling, Ki. I hope this year is a great year for you as well. Have a great day!" Jiyong ended the call and carelessly threw his phone on the bed, "She was just calling to wish my a happy birthday, babe." He said to his girlfriend.

Jieun stared back at him, deep in her thought, noticing how he had been acting all weird around her this whole morning since she woke up, "Oppa..was she there?"

"What do you mean, Jieun?" Pretending to not understand what she was talking about, Jiyong sat down next on the bed next to her as he slowly leaned in for a kiss but to his surprise, he was stopped by Jieun's hand, placing on top of his mouth.

"Oppa, was she there at the party last night?" Jieun repeated her question, loud and clear this time.

For once, Jiyong felt like slapping himself in a face for forgetting how smart Jieun really was and trying to feed her with his lies, no longer seemed that appealing to him anymore.

He hated himself for lying to her, he hated himself so much that he was too ashamed to even admit it to her, "No..of course not. Why would she be there, baby..." He lied, "I am going to go down for breakfast, are you coming?" He asked, changing the subject completely.

Jieun drew in a deep long breath, she didn't want to keep digging and asking him more. She thought maybe she was just overthinking to much and if something really happened, how comes she haven't heard about it yet. And that was when she realized something, "Oppa...by the way, have you seen my phone..? I just saw it wasn't on the nightstand anymore...I remembered I left it there last night before we went to bed.."

Getting up on his feet, Jiyong pretended to be lost just as much as Jieun was, and began to search around the room. 

"I haven't seen it either, babe. Did you really leave it on the nightstand?"

"Of course, I did. I was just sending my mom a text last night before you came back..." She told him.

"Did you go anywhere yesterday apart from the hotel?" He asked.

On the other hands, it really got her thinking if she really did leave it where she thought she did or not. Or was it really yesterday night when she last sent a text to her mom or she was confusing it with the other day before.

"Maybe I will ask Jaeho hyung to look in the car. It could be there." He suggested, "And here."

Jiyong took out his credit card from his wallet and placed it on a desk. 

"In case you get hungry and want to order something. Just use my card." He demanded, "I am going to get going now so I guess I will see you tonight?"

"Yeah. See you tonight, oppa." 

He leaned down and tenderly kissed her forehead, "...I love you, baby...like a lot." 

"I love you too.." She laughed a little before reaching up to give him a small peck on his lips. 

 

**********************

 

Shutting the door behind him, Jiyong let out a huge breath in relief, as he slid his hand into his pocket, and took out another phone. He looked around, searching for a certain someone. At that same time she made her appearance, walking down the hallway toward him.

"Did you get it?" Hyerim said, extending her hand out.

"Here. Take it away from me fast. I kinda have a feeling that I am about to this up real bad."  Jiyong placed the phone into her palm and she quickly threw it into her purse.

"Why? Did she ask you about last night?"

"Surprisingly, she did and Kiko freaking called me while I was with her..." He complained, "I swear, noona. If this gets out, I am dead. Now I am not only hinding things from her but I actually have to lie to her as well."

"It's okay, Ji. Calm down." Hyerim soothed, even though deep down she knew that this whole thing was really getting out of hands, "I talked to Sajangnim this morning. He said everyone is working real hard on it and all the photos probably will be erased by tonight. Hopefully, everything goes as plan. But I am telling you, even though we manage to remove all the photos out of the internet, you're still going to have to tell Jieun the truth about what happened."

"I am planning too, noona....but just not now when like everything is out there like that. With all those photos, there was no way she is going to believe it if I say nothing happened."

"True. true." Hyerim agreed, "We just have to be really careful around her right now."

 

*********************

 

Later that night right after the show ended, the boys decided to take all the staffs out for a treat after and paid for everyone's dinner at a really nice restaurant downtown. It was their last night in Japan and they also wanted to thank all the Japanese staffs that had been working hard to make their shows go smoothly. They rented out the whole place and everyone was just having a bliss.

"The food is so...so good, Jiyong-ah. How did you even find out about this place?" Jaewook spoke up as everyone was finishing their last bites for the main course.

"Dara noon, hyung." Jiyong said, "She told me about it a long time ago, but I didn't really have times to come." 

Everyone seemed to be having their best times yet, Jiyong turned to his side and noticed a frown upon his lover face. He couldn't help it but immediately started to get worried and wondered what could be the cause of her sudden unhappy expression.

"Do you not like the food, baby?" He asked, reaching his hand out under the table and placed it on her upper thigh.

"Oh no. I love the food, oppa." She quickly shook her head.

"Then what's the matter?" His brows knitted together in confusion.

"I just...ugh..where is my phone? I have been looking for it all day and I asked literally everyone during the concert...and no on had seen it." She ranted.

The whole table went silent as they heard her complains. They exchanged a quick look with one another and pretended to go back to their ongoing conversation a minute earlier.

"It's okay, baby. If you really couldn't find it, we will just go buy you a new one tomorrow or something." Jiyong said, now he moved his hand up from her lap to her face as he gave her a light massage on the shoulder, "Don't worry about it, baby. I got you."

Pursing her lips together, still feeling some frustrations, Jieun couldn't help it but wondered how could it even be possible that something could go missing just like that without a trace and it was just right in her hand yesterday. Unless someone came into the room while she was sleeping and took it from her but how could that be possible when the only person who was in the room with her last night was the guy who was sitting right next to her. 

Somethings didn't quite add up there but not wanting to ruin everyone else's nights Jieun let out a quiet sigh, and decided to let it go.

"Ahhh, don't me so upset, Jieun. You will find it eventually but if you didn't, you don't need to worry. Just tell your boyfriend to get you a new one, he has a lot of money anyways." Hyerim teased, trying to cheer her up, "Look! they got a TV up here too! I bet they have a karaoke, should we ask? Jieun-ah, have you ever seen Jiyong sing at a karaoke before?" 

"Ugh~ Noona...." 

"Here, I got the remote, unnie. Turn it on!" One of the young staff handed Hyerim the remote control. 

Everyone cheered and already was discussing who was going to go first and sang which songs. Jieun let out a slight chuckle and the little sound made Jiyong's heart warmed up once again. It seemed as if tonight was about to be the best night ever untill reality came, hitting all of them like a truck.

"....According to a report by Dispatch Korea this morning, the K-pop superstar has become the talk of the town as he was spotted with his alleged on-and-off girlfriend again, Kiko Mizuhara yesterday night at his 30th Birthday party. Dispatch has captured photos of the couple as they were seen hugging, smiling, laughing, and even being a little physical with each other. As the mystery of their relationship remained, Fans also threw in the possibility that Gdragon could be two timing as he was already in a well-known relationship in the industry with the one and only lovely, Ms.So Ji Eun."

Unlike what everyone had expected to see, the new about Jiyong's last night incident was broadcasting through a live entertainment news channel. The reporter lady was speaking very fast but clear and even worst, each of the photos that were taken at the party came up on display. Everyone's mouth dropped in horror and immediately all eyes were on Jieun.

"...noona turn it off!" Jiyong cussed loudly under his breath.

Jieun froze in her spot, letting all the words slowly sinking in. From her ears processed through her brain, slowly and carefully. She felt her hands started to tremble. Her vision began to get blurry as tears were welling up in the corner of her eyes. She bit down hurt on her bottom lip and tried to it all in. She didn't want to cry in front of everybody and surely, she didn't want to appear weak in his eyes.

As they TV was shut off, everyone wasn't dare to utter a word, not even Jiyong himself.

"Jieun..." Hyerim quickly got out of her spot and rushed to the poor young lady's side. 

"...and you knew about this?" Jieun said, trying to hold back her tears but it fought to flow down the side of her face anyways. 

"Jieun-ah..I-"

"You guys know about this...? The whole entire time and no one said a word to me.." Her eyes glossed over with wetness from her tears as she spoke through her gritted teeth.

She feel betrayed. Absolutely betrayed by all these people whom she trusted with all her heart through all these times, especially her own boyfriend. She didn't even bother to look at his face at that moment.

So to put it down in a really really bad way, last night when she decided to give him all of her...it was just right after...that girl. The hands that touched her, the arms that wrapped around her, or maybe even the lips that kissed her was someone else's just right before. The thought of Jiyong being around all the girls during his party last night was already upsetting Jieun to no end but now that she got to actually witness the scene with her own eyes, she hated herself for letting him go.

She trusted him. With all that she had, all her confident, she relied on him to be truthful to her but this was her reward. 

"Jieun, I can explain this. I know the photo-"

"Explain what...?" Jieun snickered, "That you didn't hug her? That you didn't meet her last night? Oppa...I asked you. I even asked you if she was there and you told me she wasn't that's why she was calling you this morning to wish you a happy birthday...you are such a liar. How could you even say that and don't feel a thing!?"

"Jieun, baby...c'mon let's go back to the hotel right now and we will talk about this." Jiyong pleaded, reaching out for her arm to grab but she flinched and moved away, "Baby, please you have to listen-"

"Please...stop." Jieun said, cutting her lover off with her shaky voice, "I can't even look at you right now..."

And that was the last word she said to him before she storm out off the restaurant.

 

**********************