forty: MADE

Last Love | G-dragon fanfic

 

[ Jieun p.o.v. ]

As soon as we arrived back at the arena, Jiyong oppa got pulled into the dressing room to get ready. Apparently, the show was starting in 30 minutes. Jiyong oppa was so sweet, he reserved out one room in the backstage area just for me so I could have a place to chill while he was working. 

The room consisted of one huge living area with a big couch and TV in the center, there were snacks basket on the coffee table and a mini buffet counter at the corner of the room. The room had a private bathroom connected to it as well. So since I had the times while Jiyong oppa went to get ready, I decided to freshen up a bit with a shower and changed to something more comfortable.

As I finished, Hyerim unnie and Hannah unnie came in to say hi. We said our greetings and they told me the boys were already standing by so maybe I should go and gave Jiyong oppa a goodluck.

We walked down the hallway for about 3 minutes and at the end, there was a black curtain seperating the two zones. Taehee oppa held up the curtain for me and unnie to get through and then we were standing right beside the stage where the boys were. 

"Hey." I walked up tp Jiyong oppa as he was putting in an in-ear.

"Hey, baby." He smiled back at me, "You look cute."

I snickered, "I am in like a pjs top and jeans, oppa. How...." 

"Exactly, how?" He smirked, "Are you going to be watching from back here or you are going to be up in front at the sound monitor?"

I thought for a bit and replied, "I think I will just go with Hyerim noona and Taehee oppa. Whenever they go, I will just be there."

"Alright then. I am just asking so I know where to spot you in the crowd." He said.

I felt a little awkward as I was talking to him at that moment as everyone else was there, fixing his makeup, doing his hair and helping him put on a jacket but they just pretended like they couldn't hear us talking and tried to finish up their jobs fast.

"They usually go watch from the monitor anyways, you get a better view from their and you could actually feel vibe when you were in the middle of the crew." He continued to talk to me, "Just be careful and don't get mobbed during the concert, okay? I already told Jaeho hyung to follow you around wherever you go and here, baby." 

Jiyong oppa slid his hand down his pocket and took out his phone, "Keep this and take some photos for me." He said and gave me a wink.

"Arasso." I shyly giggled.

"Boys, you are up in ten seconds! Go stand by at your spot!" The show director yelled through all the loud noises. 

"Goodluck kiss?" I turned to Jiyong oppa as he pecked up his lips playfully at me. 

I smiled and gave him a kiss. He also kissed me on a forehead one last time before he quickly took off. I felt a little bit embarass as I could feel all eyes were on us but tried to play it cool. A hand was placed behind my back and I turned around, it was Taehee oppa.

"Let's go, Jieun. You don't want to miss the first part of the show." He said and I nodded, agreeing with him.

We walked back into the backstage area and went up and down a stair for a bit and walked for about 2 minutes before we stood in front of a huge door

"Now, as we get out if the fans start to recognize you, don't stop walking. Just don't stop, and keep walking untill you reached the sound monitor area. Hyerim noona is already waiting for you there. All the securites know who you are so they will let you walk through all the area. If you want to move or get closer to the stage just tell one of them to go with you. I have to go use a bathroom realy quick and I will follow."

With that, he left, running back down where we just came from to the nearest toilet. I took in a deep breath and pushed the heavy metal door open. I walked out and gasped quietly to myself at how big the place reall was. I kept my head down as I kept walking, passing through the zones where the fans were and slowly, one by one, they started to look my way and pointed at me. They recognized me right away and started screaming my names. I speeded up my paces and soon reached the sound monitor area, right in the center of the arena and the guard helped me got up to the platform. 

"Great, now everyone knows I am here." I mumbled sarcastically to Hyerim noona and she laughed.

"Yah...of course they figure out. Unless you are wearing an invisible blanket or something, nothing get passed these fans' sharp eyes. By now I bet they probably know so much about you, even more than you do yourself." She teased. 

"hahahaha, well there is not much I can do here, unnie." 

We both looked at each other and laughed. The VCR was still playing in the background so luckily I hadn't missed the openning part of the show. I looked around and I noticed there were already some of the fans' cameras facing toward me instead of the stage side. I sighed quietly, feeling a lot of pressures as I realized all my gestures from now were going to be recorded and pretty much were going to be all over the internet by tonight. 

There was one guy that caught my eyes straight away as he was standing so up close with the guard, holding a huge camera that you could literally spot it from miles away but it was so weird that everyone just let him roaming around freely all over the place.

"Unnie..." I nudged her a little and pointed at that guy.

Hyerim unnie seemed to get it straight away as she said, "Oh..Jiyong probably hadn't told you yet, have he?" Her words made me a little bit confused, "That's our camera guy. He is going to be following the boys around during this entire tour process to get all the footages for the Bigbang's documentary flim we are working on."

"Documentary flim?"

"Yeah, it Jiyong and Sajangnim's idea. They wanted to to make the fans feel like they have taken this whole journey along with us. They want to show them the natural and real Bigbang. It's quite smart to be honest but this whole 24 hours fliming thing is getting a bit annoying for me." Hyerim noona said playfully.

"hahahaha, well that's very smart of them." I agreed.

"So now you better watch out because apart from us and the fans, now we have this camera guy following you and Jiyong around 24/7. You guys better don't do anything naugthy." She smirked at me teasingly, making my eyes rolled.

"Unnie...." I groaned, "We won't anyways."

 

************

 

The show had reached its first hour and the crowd was still unbelievably energetic. My eyes were fixed steadily on Jiyong oppa the whole entire time, and there weren't even a minute I could look away from him. He was such a charmer, he was so attractive already in a daily basis but with those dances, them voice and his stage's performance...it felt unreal. How could some be this perfect and did I also need to say in such a effortlessly way?

He could be wiping his sweats, taking a sip from his bottle, fixing his hair and already, everyone would be screaming. Being his girlfriend hadn't really hit my this hard untill the second I saw him on stage today. I couldn't wrap my head around the fact then when this show was over, I would be the only girl here that got to kiss him, held him and called him mine. That is insane..

Another song had just ended, and it seemed like the members were going to have a bit of a chat with the fans as the light on the stage slowly went on. Just like I expected, Seungri began to talk. 

"I hope you guys are not tired yet. Do you still want more?" He said through the microphone, and the fans screamed out a 'yes' in response, "Well we only have a few songs left though.." He pouted.

Around five minutes there, the members each just shared a few word with the fans and was cutely joking around with one another.

"So guys..." Jiyong oppa began, sounding to me like they were ready to move on to the next song, "This next some we are about to sing...there is a little story behind this song." He paused for a little bit and turned toward Top hyung.

"Don't look at me, Jiyong-ah. You wrote it yourself so it's all on you. We are just singing it." He jokingly said, making the crowd laughed.

Jiyong oppa slightly chuckled and shook his head, "So yeah guys, I wrote up this song way back in 2013. I had been working on it, trying to put it together but due to the horrible state of my life I was in at that moment, I just couldn't do it. But you recently," He stopped, before his lips nervously and the crowd screamed, louder than ever, "Recently, my head and heart were both finally at the right place again as I wrote this song. I want to share it with you guys for the first time tonight for some personal reasons and hopefully you guys love this surprise just as much as I do so here we go.."

The intro music started and my heart twitched a little when I realized he referred to this song as a 'surprise' to his fans just like how he said to me earlier that he had prepared a surprise for me.

Could this be related somehow? Is he just saying it by accident or this song has something to do with the surprise he is going to give me.

I looked around and noticed that the camera guy that I spotted earlier was now pointing his camera toward me, recording my expressions as the song began to play.

"Jiyong told everyone he wrote this song for you. He finished it just yesterday, before you were arriving." Hyerim noona whispered, nudging me playfully at my arm, "He is so sweet, Jieun-ah."

"You got to be joking...." My eyes widened in surprise as the song lyrics was projected up on the big screen in both languages, English and Korea. He knew that I couldn't really read hangul that well yet, and that was very nice and thoughtful of him, "Woah..." I breathed out loudly, still in shock.

Yeah, I was like

어쩜 그렇게 예쁠 수가 있을까                   [ How can you be so pretty?]
첫 만남보다 설렌대도 믿을까                    [ Will you believe that I have more butterflies than when we first met? ]
하루하루가 혹시 널 잃을까                       [ Day by day, I get nervous that ]
난 두려워 Hey Hey Hey                        [ I’ll lose you Hey hey hey ]

이 노랠 들으면 닿을까 내 진심이              [ When you hear this song, will my genuine feeling reach you? ] ]
불러도 불러도 그리운 네 이름이               [miss you name even though I call it and call it  ]
세상 사람들 모두가 우릴 보면서               [Everyone in the world sees us and they are jealous]
부러워    
해 해 해

 

"Awwww~" Everyone couldn't stop cooing and making noises in the background as they heard the song. Even Taehee oppa, he was blushing like crazy as if this was his song or something.

I put both of my hands up to feel both side my cheeks, they were warming up and my heart was racing like crazy. This had to be the sweetest thing someone had ever done for me. I was blushing so bad and everyone just kept on glancing over and nudging me. The fact that he had told everyone he wrote this for me so all the lyrics they were singing, it sounded like he was directly speaking it to me through the song.

My girlfriend my girlfriend
She ain't no side chick mistress girlfriend
My girlfriend my girlfriend
Cuz Ain't nothing in the world
Compare to my girlfriend~

"Omoooo~yahhhh" Hyerim noona gasped loudly with her hand over . 

"Kwon ji yong!!, what is thisss~" Taehee oppa shrieked while looking up at Jiyong oppa on the stage.

"Ugrhhh..." I whined shyly, trying to keep a straight face and keeping my cool but then at the chorus, Jiyong oppa walked toward the front of the stage. He got closer to the crowd and that meant closer toward us as well. He was looking around for a second and once he spotted me, our eyes immediately locked.

마음이 울적할 때
가슴이 답답할 때
Girl you always pick me up
지금처럼 내 옆에
매일같이 내 곁에
그 자리에 있어 줘
시간이 멈춘대도
모든 게 다 변해도
나는 네 안에 있어
You know that I love you ma baby

He sang, while we were both staring deep into each other's eyes from a far.

"Yah, Jieun. Yah, yahhh, look!" Hyerim noona's sudden outburst made me jump a little but as I turned to the side, following her guided finger, then I spotted Mr. Jaeho, Jiyong oppa's personal security. He was walking up toward us with a huge bouquet of roses in his hand. The fans nearby that noticed him started screaming and pointing over. 

I gasped unbelievably, "Oh my godness....." 

"Yahhhhh...this guy. He is really giving it all, isn't he." Taehee oppa teased.

"Here, Jieun-ah. Jiyong told me to give this to you during this song." He said before handing me the bouquet. 

"Omo, thank you Jeaho-shi."

I took it from him, and there was a small piece of paper attached to the bow that wrapped around the bouquet.

"For my beautiful girlfriend, I love you lots.         -GD. <3"  It read.

I smiled to myself and looked back up on the stage to see Jiyong oppa.  He was watching me this whole entire time. I shook my head at him, laughing a little at his cute little face and he playfully smirked before running back up to the main stage, joining the rest of the members.

This guy.

 

******************

 

[ GD p.o.v. ]

I smiled, feeling satisfied with myself as I walked down the stage. The show just done and I was on my way back to the dressing room to get change. 

"Oppa!" The familiar angelic voice called out as I turned around to Jieun rushing her way through the crew to me.

"Be careful, baby. Don't trip." I warned.

Vigorously, Jieun wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me in for a hug. I cracked out a smile and hugged her back, burying my face deep into the side of her neck as I took in a long deep breath of her refreshing sweet scent.

"You are the best. I love you so much." She murmured, slowly pulling away.

"Did you like the song?"  I asked. 

"I love it." She answered, "That's why I said you are the best. You are so sweet, and the flowers...you didn't even have."

"I want too, baby." I remarked, "C'mon, let's get going. Everybody is probably waiting for us." 

She gave me a slight nod and off we went, hands in hands to the dressing room. The members were just following right behind us and behind them were all the dancers team. The staffs had lined up in both side of the walk way toward our dressing room, and the whole crew cheered as we walked right through them.

"Great work tonight, guys!"

"Good job!"

"Go BIGBANG!"

They chanted. I thanked everyone for their hardworks and we did our traditional group photo after each show before I went in to chage.

 

**********************