nineteen: bliss

Last Love | G-dragon fanfic

[ Gd p.o.v. ]

I sat on the spinning chair while getting my makeup done. I fought to keep my eyes open and my head to not fall over as I was getting more and more sleepy.

Last night, I had not gotten a chance to sleep a lot. Me and Jieun were texting until it was like midnight before she went to bed and then I stayed up a little bit after.

I had never been this happy seeing a leaked news and photos of myself on the media before, but I smiled every time I went online and saw pictures of us.

I did not know if I should feel proud because not only me noticed how good looking Jieun really is, or because I just loved the feeling of being able to tell the world who I am interesting in without having to hide it from my fans.

I used to hate putting my relationship out in public since it would only harm both of us. Especially, the girls’ side but this time everything went a little bit unexpected. I was surprised to see the fans started to go crazy over Jieun and loving her up.

It only took them a night to dig down her profile and her history, relatives, family, parents. Those informations were all over the internet by now. Just like one of those fans that were reading through the scoops about Jieun, I spent most of the time this morning when I woke up reading them too.

I wasn’t surprised when her relationship with Sajangnim was mentioned, and they said he is basically a ‘second-father’ to her. However, the facts that Jieun’s father was someone Sajangnim looked up to kind of fear me a little bit.

Jieun is half korean half american, her dad is a korean real estate owner and he used to be the head judge at the Supreme court of Korea too. Meanwhile, her mom is a jewel designer and fashion brands’ owner. She seemed to be like any other naturally born-rich kid.

There were pictures of her when she was young and still wearing a school uniform. I had been saving all of her pictures on my phone since last night. I probably have like thousands pictures of her on my phone right now.

“Jiyong-ah, close your eyes for a while. I am going to fix your eye shadows a little.” Hannah noona said.

I put my phone away on the counter and closed my eyes. I heard the phone vibrated and I knew it was from Jieun.

I heard someone got up from the spinning chair, “Let see what our Jiyong has been up to.” Top hyung teased.

I groaned in annoyance, “Hyung~~!” and when I opened my eyes, he was standing with my phone in his hand.

“Jieun-ah, I miss you. What time are you coming tomorrow?” Top hyung imitated my voice as he read through the text out loud.

Seungri then joined and imitated Jieun’s voice, “I am going to try and be there early, oppa.”

“Ahh. Come early!! I miss you, my Jieun~~”

“Ewww.” Everyone groaned making me laugh out loud.

“Yah!” I shouted at them playfully and grabbed my phone from Hyung.

I checked the message that just got in from Jieun and replied.

From: Love<3

Did you eat yet, oppa? I am stopping by to get some food with Hyerim unnie right now. Want me to get you something before the show?

 

To: Love<3

I don’t normally eat breakfast. Thank you. Just come here please. I am waiting for you.

 

I waited for a few minutes and she texted back.

From: Love<3

Ugh. That’s not good for you. I am getting you something and you better eat before go up on stage.

To: Love<3

Got it, mother. Hurry up and come here already! Miss your pretty face!

 

I put my phone away and got off of the chair. I stretched a little and plopped down on the couch next to Taeyang.

“Ugh. You are so annoying, Jiyong.”

“What?” I turned to him.

“I wish my Hyorin could be here too.” Taeyang frowned at me.

“Awww, poor young-bae.” I teased, “Talk about Hyorin-si. What she has been up to lately? I have not seen her for a while.”  

“She is filming a tv show right now and it likes a reality show kind of. So she could not really come out and see me often.”

“Oh. Sorry, bro.” I said, “How about you just go to her place?”

“I wish I can but she kind of mad at me right now.”

I nodded knowingly, “She is probably just tired.”

“I wish. Hope she is not getting tired of me though.”

“I know..” I breathed out, “Girls are so unpredictable sometimes.”

Then we talked a little more about what the main problems between Taeyang and Hyorin-si. He was telling me how hard it was to keep up with the schedule and dating in the same time. I could not really give him much of an advices since I used to struggle with the same thing too before. But now, I was lucky that my girlfriend, or should I say soon-to-be girlfriend is working in the same company I am and also she works for me and my team. No matter how busy both of us will be, there would be at least once a week that we had to work together.

A few minutes passed by and our dressing room’s door was widened open. Jieun walked in with a plastic bag in her hand and I smiled as soon as I saw her pretty face.

She looked as beautiful as ever. Just like any other days.

“Finally, you are here.” I breathed and got up before helping her with the bag. I looked inside the bag and saw lots of foods and snacks in there, “Whose food is this, Jieun-ah?”

“Oppa’s.” She replied, “You have to eat all this before you go up the stage, oppa.”

“Jieun-ah, I told you before I don’t normally eat breakfast.”

“But you have to. It is not good for your health, oppa.”

“I am really not hungry, Jieun~. I will eat them after I am done, how about that?” I said and she glared at me, “I promise I will eat all of this when we get done shooting, okay? Thank you for bringing this, baby.” I cooed and wrapped my free arm around her neck. I pulled her closer and kissed her gently on the side of her temple and she pulled away slightly.

“Boys, you are up in 2 minutes. Let’s go standby.” The manager hyung poked his head inside and announced to us that we had to go.

I put the bag down on the makeup chair which had the name tag ‘GD’ on.

“Oppa has to go now. Wish me luck.”

With a little pout still on her face, Jieun mumbled the word ‘good luck’ quietly in and then I took off to standby not knowing I had just created a tsunami there and ran away.

The show went just amazingly perfect as always and we were all super exhausted and tired. I walked down the stage and the staff rushed to my side with a water bottle and towel.

I made my way back to our dressing room and started to get change.

“Yah, that was one good show.”  Top hyung said as he walked in.

“I know, hyung. But Seungri could have done better on his line.” I teased Seungri and as he walked passed me I pat his .

“I am going to tell Jieun-si that you touched me in an inappropriately way, hyung.” He gave me a threatened look and I laughed.

Talk about Jieun, where is she now?