thirty seven: Byebye Misung

Last Love | G-dragon fanfic

[ GD p.o.v. ]

I swallowed hard. Starting to feel a little bit nervous as we now were standing right in front of Jieun's bedroom door. In a welcoming gesture, Jieun opened the door and she stepped aside, letting me in. I walked deeper into her room, which inside looked very accurate to what I already had in mind.

Everything was clean, neat and very well organized. The scent of the room smelled exactly just like Jieun, it smelled like a bouquet of fresh flowers. I plopped down at the end of the bed but at that moment, there was a light sound of something dropping to the floor and we both turned. 

"What was that?" Jieun mumbled to herself as she began to look around.

Me on the other hand, didn't really care to think much of it at first, but then my hand instantly went over my pants pocket, the side which I kept a and gasped a little as I realized it was now empty. 

"Oh." 

At the same second, I spotted a small sliver package on the floor, laying just right next to my foot, Jieun seemed to notice it too. We both took a swift look at one another, and quickly bent down to pick it up at the same times. But I was too slow. Jieun had it in her hand as she carefully examined it, trying to figure out what it was.

"Oppa, is this yours?" She asked up, still studying the . I watched as her face filled with confusion and sweat began to trickle down my brow.

"What is this..." She repeated, and her gaze shifted back to my face as she seemed to finally figure it out, "Oppa..it's a , isn't it."

I stood up and snatched it out of her hand before threw it back into my pocket, "Let's go to sleep now, I am getting kind of sleepy." I annouced, trying to change the subject.

"Oppa..why did you bring a to my room." She continued to ask and it seemed to me like she wasn't going to let it go that easily.

"Jieun-ah, let's sleep now." I insisted.

"Ani, omo. You are such a ert." Covering with her hand, she slapped me hard on my upper arm, and I played a little softie and fake winced in pain.

"I just brought it in case things get out of hands and we needed them. That is. I didn't bring it because I planned to have with you or something.." I spatted with a 'duh' tone.

Her face had gone red with embarrassment but she still managed to speak with a calming voice, "Well...even though you did, oppa. I got a bad news for you. I am on my period right now so stop it with those naughty thoughts inside of your head."  She stuck her tongue out at me teasingly and went back to bed. 

"Arasso. Arasso." A small smirk crept across my face, "So...are you saying if you weren't on your period right now, you would have let me?" 

"Oppa~~" She whined shyly and threw one of the stuffed animal at me, before plopped back down, pulling a blanket over her head.

I bit down on my bottom lip, trying hard not to laugh as I picked up the poor doll from the ground. I walked my way toward the bed and held up the blanket then sliding in next to her.

"You were going to let me, weren't you, huh?"  I nudged her playfully in the arm as we laid down next to each other in her bed. 

"Oppa, stop it." She warned, "If you don't, I am going to kick you out of my bedroom and you have to go sleep outside." 

I chuckled slightly and shook my head. Stretching my arm out for her to lay on, we cuddled and our eyes were just soundly fixed on one another's for a good amount of time. I rubbed my hand up and down her back and sweetly gave her a kiss on her forehead. She smiled back at me and gave me a small peck on a cheek in return.

"Oppa." Jieun sweetly called.

"Yea, baby?"

"Can I ask you something about Misung and Top oppa? Or if it's something too private, we don't have to talk about it, I understand." She said, carefully.

"Aniyo, it isn't. I was about to talk to you about it too but I completely forgot. Good things you bring it up." I stated, "So what's the question?"

I watched as Jieun pursed her lips together nervously before asked, "They aren't really dating, aren't they? He isn't serious with her right?"

Shaking my head in disagreement, I didn't want to explain it directly to Jieun what kind of relationship they were really having. It would be too complicated to understand when she was this young and naive. Also, I wouldn't want her to think less of Top hyung, "Ani. Ani. He is serious with her of course. It's just...this is him, it's his way of dating. He isn't much of those lovey dovey types." I lied but I knew I was failing at it when her expression was screaming a 'I know you are lying, stop it.' 

We both sat up and I ran my hand through her hair, lovingly, then playfully curled the end of it with my fingertips, "Oppa..I am not five, you know." She mumbled, sighing, "It's pretty obvious there. They are having but he isn't okay with her addressing him as 'a boyfriend.' That isn't normal, is it? Or it is...for like famous people."

I let out a small chuckle at her weird assumption, "Yah~, where did you even get all this informations from."

"Well, when Top oppa arrived, he threw a fuse at her for introducing herself as his girlfriend to me and again, during the times you guys went out to talk at the balcony. Misung told me, they already slept together and she basically had been living at his place since."

I listened to her attentively and tried to think of something appropriate to say, "Hmm...well...then I guess you already knew." I said.

"Poor, Misung. I feel so bad for her. She didn't seem to know it even. She is probably going to be so heartbroken when she finds out...."

I heavily sighed, "To be honest, this is how it is, Jieun-ah and Misung probably knew it already that this relationship isn't going to get anywhere but she just doesn't want to accept it yet."

"What do you mean, oppa? This isn't how it is. Well at least not in my world."

"Yeah, but it's normal for us." I spoke, "To be honest with you, all of us had been through this kind of relationships once or twice already in our lives or actually, even more than that. It's so normal."

"All of us...?" Jieun furrowed her eyes brows as she shot me a strong glance, "All of us as in you as well, oppa?"

"Yeah." I bluntly told her, "What's not normal for us is an actual relationship, Jieun-ah. It is almost impossible to happen to us. With our work schedules, the medias, our status and everything, it's hard to have a real true and pure relationship with anyone."

"But this is so mean, oppa. You guys just slept around with them and leave..?"

"I know, it wasn't something I really proud of either. But back then, everything was just right there for us and we were too young to even know the meaning of it." I began to explain, "Money, girls, all these privileges and opportunities, it is being handed to us without even having to ask. At the end of the days, we were just young teenager boys and when we have that much power, it really just ed you up mentally. We came across incredibly good looking girls like all those models type almost everyday during works and of course, there would be times where we actually you know...developped feeling, and we do have needs just like any other normal men. But what different for us is that we can't really concentrate on our works if we put them first before our jobs. We wouldn't have been this successful."

"So you guys just date them like temporary?" Jieun asked as she was trying to understand everything from our points of view.

"Something like that, yeah. Or maybe like one night stand and stuff. These girls, some of them don't actually care either, they are attracted to us but in the same times, they are in the industry too. They know the pros and cons of being in a relationship and well, that's what make the two of us." I said.

"Wow...I never thought I would ever be comfortable talking about your past relationships but I guess I should start now. This is pretty interesting.." She said, awkwardly forcing out a smile.

"That's good, baby. I mean it's a good thing that you know about my past because I am sure one day those sh*ts are going to come back around and if we didn't settle it down together yet. It might turn into a huge mass. It will end up hurting your feelings and that's what I worried about the most." 

"Well..you are not like that anymore, right? I don't think you are since we have been together for a while now and you're still here." She grinned cutely at me.

"Yea, baby. I am not and I am glad I am not." I said, smiling down to her cute little face, "I am so much more happier this way."

"There is one more thing I wanted to ask you." Jieun spoke up, with a serious tone.

"What is it, baby?" 

"If we never sleep together..like never at all, will that make you don't want to be with me anymore?" 

I stared at her, deep in the eyes, shocked a little by her words, "Baby, of course no. What do you even mean by that? Have I been showing off those types of vibes to you or something that makes you think of me that way." 

"Aniyo, oppa. Aniyo." She put both of her hands up in defenses, "It's just randomly pop up in my stupid head. I don't know. I mean..it's not like I don't want to do it with you. But it's kind of scary, isn't it. I mean..what if it turns out to be so bad which I mean there is a high chance it will be bad and really awkward since I am like this..."

"Jieun-ah. Stop thinking about it too much. If we really are going to do it, we should be focusing on you not me. It is going to be your first time."

"But the pleasure should be equal, isn't it? And I am so sure I don't know how to give you those kind of pleasures and to make it worst, with all those girls you had been with. There will be a lot of pressures and comparisons to begin with."

"Jieun. Do not and never ever compare yourself with all those girls I had been with. I don't want to hear more of that and if one day you are really ready, we will figure out something for sure." I firmly shut her right off, "Right now, let just be the way we are. I am the happiest when I am with you anyways, even with or without ."

 

***********************

 

The next morning, I wake up to the smells of sizzling bacon and eggs. I sat up on the bed and looked over to the clock on the wall. It was 9.30 in the morning. I got out of the bed and instantly headed downstairs, following the tasty aromatic scent. My stomach growled in hunger, it was definitely a perfect time for breakfast.

I made my way to the kitchen and stood by the door, "Morning." I greeted and immediately, Jieun turned around with her hand over her chest.

"Woah..you scared me a little there." She giggled and went back to cooking.

"What are you making? It smells so good that I have to come down and see it myself." I said, walking up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. 

"Just a simple bacons and eggs, oppa. You want some?"

Resting my head on one side of her shoulder, I kissed her temple, "Sure, baby. Thank you." I said.

Jieun finished off cooking a little bit later, and we sat at the kitchen island together, eating our breakfast when a loud noise could be heard coming from outside.

"Oppa, let me go! I am going to go talk to him!" 

It was Misung's voice, followed with a sound of feet stomping on the ground. Not even two seconds after that, Misung was already standing with her hands resting on her waist at the doorway.

"Did you tell him to break up with me?" She instantly hissed at me and was trying to get closer when Top hyung stopped her.

"Misung, you need to calm down." Top hyung stepped in between us and held her back. 

"Hyung, what the is going on?" I asked, totally clueless.

"It's you, isn't it. You wanted to talk to him yesterday at the balcony alone to tell him to break up with me!" 

"Yah! You." I hissed back at her, my blood was boiling in anger, "Do not talk to me like that. Watch who you are talking to, Misung. Get yourself together or you are going to regret this." 

"You just can't stand seeing him happy, can you. That's why you have to tell him to break up with me. We were just fine untill you come along. Do you think you are the leader of them and you could order them around to do anything you like!? You are so pathetic!" Misung shouted. 

I took in a deep breath and my eyes rolled, "Hyung-ah, get her out of here. Please." I simply begged, trying my best to not make a scene in front of Jieun.

"Arasso, Jiyong-ah. Mianhae. Jinjja Mianhae." 

"See! You are doing it again! You just love controlling people's life, don't you?! You just love telling people what to do! Who do you think you are, Kwon Ji Yong!" 

"Okay, that is!" Top hyung grabbed Misung by her arm hard, making her winced a little, "You don't talk to my brother like that and who do you even think you are, Misung. I told you already from the beginning that WE ARE NOT DATING! and we are not going to. I told you exactly what I want from you and what kind of relationship we are in and right now you are crossing the line!" 

I shook my head at them, knowing I shouldn't have gotten myself involve in this at the first place. I lightly placed my hand on Jieun's back as she stood still in shock at what was happening, "Just go to your bedroom now, baby. I don't want you to be anywhere near this crazy girl."

Jieun merely nodded and she scarily made her way toward the door.

"Yah, You!" Misung now had turned her attention toward Jieun as she continued her pointless rant, "You think you are in a better position than me? Yesterday, you said you feel sorry for me, don't you. But you know what? You are going to end up just the same way I am so don't feel sorry to me, Jieun! Feel sorry for yourself!"

"Misung! That is enough. I don't appreciate you talking to me that way and now, you are not allowed to talk to Jieun like that!" I shouted.

"You think he actually likes you?! Well, you are stupid to think so and once you sleep with him, you will be kicked out of his life just like me-!"

"Hyung, hang on to her. I am going to go get a security to come get this sick girl out of my apartment." I said to Top hyung and not wasting anymore of my times in there. I walked out of the kitchen to make a call with Misung still screaming non stop in the background.

 

********************

 

[ Jieun p.o.v. ]

 

Later that day, with everything that had happened in the morning resulted in the four of us, Me, Top oppa, Jiyong oppa and Misung each recieved a direct call from Ajasshi's office. Apparently Misung's voice was so loud that it travelled down to our neighbour's floor causing them to directly contact the security authorites as they were worried something bad happened to me. The securities did as they were told by Ajasshi the day I first moved in, that if something happened, they immediately had to contact him as the first person and then the polices right after if things got out of control.

The four of us sat quietly in his office. I could see that Jiyong oppa and Top oppa were still really upset about what happened this morning, just probably as upset as Misung since she had not stopped crying since the second we left my apartment. Hongil oppa was the one who picked all of us up and I heard all the members were on their ways as well.

Finally after almost an hour of waiting, Ajasshi made an appearance. Right behind him was Hongil oppa, and Taehee oppa. Hongil oppa made a quick eye contact with Top oppa before he let out a long sigh and shook his head in disbelief. 

"Well..good morning guys." Ajasshi began with a cold monotone voice as he took a seat right opposite from us, "So before we begin this, I just wanted to let you know that on my way here, I had a chance to listen to the audio that was being recorded through the security camera on Jieun's floor already. So no need to cover up or hide anything. It's too late now, let's just get to the fact and get it over with, okay kids?"

I didn't know what exactly to say regarding to the problems since I wasn't even a part of this at the first place so I just nodded my head lightly and continued to looked down at my feet.

"Jiyong-ah, what the heck is going on?" Ajasshi began with Jiyong oppa, just like I thought.

"Well, it's just exactly like what you heard, hyung. Nothing more, nothing less."

"So these two are in a relationship?" Ajasshi continued to speak, but still fixing his question toward Jiyong oppa.

"I don't know, hyung. I am not in a relationship with them. I was just lending Top hyung a place to stay. That is. The rest, you should ask him yourself." Jiyong oppa said.

"Seunghyun, you got anything to say to me?" Ajasshi asked, but to me, it sounded more like he was demanding for an explanation.

Then after a long silent, Top oppa finally spoke up, "We are just ing around, hyung. That is."

A collective gasp filled the stilled room as we all looked at each other. Everyone else were beyond taken back, couldn't believe what they heard. And as shocking as it was for all of us, that sentence seemed to trigger something inside of Misung. Misung stared back at Top oppa, and with the looks of her eyes, I was already preparing myself for the worst. 

"You got to be ing kidding me..." She breathed out loudly in disbelief. 

"Okay..Misung, watch your words." Ajasshi warned, "Well, I guess there is nothing else left to talk about. You both are well aware of the consequences that come with breaking our ground rules I am sure. So Misung, you are out. Hongil will drive you back to the dorm, go pack up your stuffs and we will take you home. I already made a call to your parents since the morning, they shall be expecting you sometimes today."

Misung stood up from her seat, looking as if she was about to lose her mind as she screamed, "And?! And what does this get?" 

"Misung, sit. down." Hongil oppa said, as he walked toward Misung and tucked her down by her elbow.

"You are kicking me out of the company, I get that. I broke the rules and that is my punishment but what about him?! Are you seriously not going to do anything to him at all?" She screamed in agony and tears were flooding down both side of her cheeks, "He literally tricks me into sleeping with him and you are letting him get away with it! How...."

"Jiyong-ah, get Jieun out of here." Ajasshi made an order, he probably didn't want me to witness all the unnecessary negative drama, "I don't even know why did you bring her here at the first place. Get her out." 

"My bad, Sajangnim. I thought you called for all of them." Hongil oppa quickly apologized.

I felt a warm hand grabbed me gently by my elbow and gave it a small tuck. I turned around and saw Jiyong oppa. I looked at him, begging him with my eyes that I really didn't want to leave yet.

As much as I loved and respected Top oppa, what ajasshi did to Misung was totally unfair and I hated that no one in the room dared to say anything to him. She might appear to be crazy and looked like she was out of her mind but what she said, it made sense. But if that was really how it going to end, I could only imagine the pain this young girl had to go through.

"Jieun, let's go." Jiyong oppa mouthed quietly and gave my elbow another light tuck.

"You are not going to do anything to him? You kick me out of your company for breaking the rule but I didn't break it alone, Sajangnim. I didn't." Misung repeated.

"Top is going to get his own punishment too but you see here, Misung you are still a trainee and yet you have the guts to do such things." Ajasshi tried to explain, but I could see from his face that as much as he wanted to make himself believed so, deep down he knew without a doubt that Misung was right. He couldn't do much to Top oppa, mostly because he was Top, one of the Bigbang members, "But you have to understand we won't be able to do much here to him either. As for now, Bigbang has a world tour scheduled starting next week. If I put him in probation, it might be unfair to the rest of the members who have been working hard for this tour to happen."

Misung broke down for the second times right in front of everyone as she continued to cry out some more and screamed. She completely lost her mind and that was when Jiyong oppa couldn't take it anymore. He forcefully pulled me away from the scene and we rushed out the door.

 

****************