twenty-five: will you?

Last Love | G-dragon fanfic

[ Jieun p.o.v. ]

It was the next morning, the day after our first date. It was pretty awkward to begin with when Jiyong oppa dropped me off. We did not kiss at all which was really surprising for me but in the same time, it showed how much respect he had toward me.

I wake up early this morning, went to get some foods from the store before headed to the music show like usual. Today my schedule all packed right after the music show and so do Jiyong oppa. He had to go to the office for the yg family upcoming concert meeting and I had to go with Sandara unnie to get her outfits that we sent back to the store to fix.

Seem like both of us were slowly pulled back to our own world and had our own stuffs to take care of. Yesterday, Jiyong oppa mentioned about Bigbang’s coming up tour a week after the concert and then he also had so many more plans with pretty much throughout the year.

I could not help it but felt a little scare.

Will our busy schedules tear us apart?

We had just began getting to know each other and he had to leave in a few weeks. How is it going to work out between us from now? Am I making a right decision to get closer and closer to him each day or I should just forget this before it grew into something even harder for me to pull myself out.

“What are you thinking about, babe?” I snapped out of my thought and turned around to see Jiyong oppa just got down from the stage.

He was all sweating and I could hear his heavy breathing from far away.

“Just random stuffs, oppa. Nothing much.” I said, walking up to him with a towel and gave it to him, “You look tired.”

“Last night, Top hyung and Seungri came over and we stayed up a little bit late talking about our coming up tour. I had only gotten like 3 hours of sleep.”

“That’s bad. You should go get some rest after you done with the meeting today.” I suggested and he nodded obediently.

“Let’s go get dinner together. At least..” He pouted, throwing his arms around me and pulled me closer.

I wrapped my arm around his neck and smiled, “I will pick up some foods on my way home for us. Just get some rest, okay?”

He lightly smiled and kissed me on my forehead, “Have I ever told you that you are the best?”

I chuckled and we just stood there, enjoying the warmth of each other’s embraces before the door was pushed open.

“Yah, you two. Keep your freaking hands all to yourself.” It was Top oppa walking in with a annoyed face, “It is getting really annoying for me to stand all the couples around here. You guys...I don’t have a trouble staying alone until you two comes along.” He whined and seemed to be looking for something.

“Hyung-ah...I can hook you up with some friend models of mine.” Jiyong oppa said up.

“Oh. nono. Thank to you, Jiyong but the last time we went over that and it did not end very well so I hope you stay out of it this time.”

We chuckled and soon exited the dressing room. I dropped off Jiyong oppa on my way to meet up with Sandara unnie and we planned to meet up later at his place around 7pm.  

 

**********************

 

[ GD p.o.v. ]

Stepping out of the shower, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and threw on my pajamas as I waited for Jieun to come home. I couldn't help it but smiled to myself like a fool in the mirror. 

How comes I never get to feel this type of way with anyone else? How ....

Every seconds we were apart, all I could ever think of was when will I get to see her again. To be able to touch her, to feel her presence and to hold her in my arms. I addicted to her. The whole evening I spent doing absolutely nothing but just texting her. Waiting for her reply and then tried to put myself to sleep because I knew my body needed rests but I could not even close my eyes. Because once I did, all I see was us.

Life had never excited me this much but now, with her in it, I felt like I have once more reason every day to wake up, do my jobs, and be a better man.

She makes me feel alive again.

Even though she had not stated it to me clearly what we are. But tonight, it is. I am going to get it out of her no matter what. 

 

DING DONG~

I snapped out of my thought as I heard the doorbell rang. My heart raced as I ran down the steps to get to the door. Opening the door, I faced a familiar lovely face I've been looking forward to see the whole evening.

"Hi, baby." I greeted with a huge smile on my face and stepped aside, letting her in. 

"Hey.." She mumbled, tiredly. 

"Here, let me help you with that." I said, reaching out for the bags of food in her hands and walked to put them on the coffee table in my living room. I turned around and there she was already dropping herself down the couch lifelessly. 

"You looked exhausted."

"Sorry, Oppa." she breathed out, "We ended up doing so much today for the fitting and I had to drive here and there to get this and that for a photoshoot tomorrow."

"What photoshoot? I thought you are going to be free tomorrow." I asked, curiously.

"It's for YG family concert poster, oppa. Don't you remember?" She replied, "You are going to, I just picked up one of the suits with your name tag on it." She said with a small chuckle.

Ugh. That damn cute chuckle.

"Oh...sh t" I cursed, shaking my head, "How can I forget...so that was what Daesung was talking about today on the way home. Anyways, shall we eat then? Seem like my Ji-eun need a bit of food to lighten up her mood."

"Of course, oppa. You know me so well, haha." She said with a smile and we both started eating.

A half an hour went by, as we were finishing up the food, I decided to ask her the question. 

"So, oppa has an interview with Radio star tomorrow morning. Probably going to be before the shoot." I started.

"yeah..?" Jieun murmured, still having full of jajangmyeon. 

"I am pretty sure they are going to ask me about us, Jieun-ah." I sighed, "What do you want oppa to say?" 

To my surprise, she stayed quiet for a while before putting down her plate and turned to look at me.

"What do you mean by that, oppa?"  she said, "You don't have to ask me for a permissiong to say anything on your interview." 

"Of course, I do.." I said, "Cause I am for sure wanting to tell them you are my girlfriend but you haven't given me a proper answer yet."

She look taken back for a bit since I said everything in such a serious tone. Her eyes ravelled around the room, and finally landed on mine. 

"Are you my girlfriend, Jieun?" I asked, stating every words clearly and of course with an even more serious tone.

My heart skipped a few beat as she remained silent. I ran my hand through my face and bit down my bottom lip nervously.

What is that in her head? Why doesn't she say something?

"Oppa.." she finally breathed out, putting my at ease, "It's not like I don't want to say yes, please don't get me wrong, but-"

"What but, Jieun?" I cut her off, getting a bit irritated as I could see this wasn't going to be something I wanted to hear.

"I am scared..." 

"Scared..?" I repeated, "Of what, baby?"

"Of everything." She said, "I don't know, oppa. I don't know. Things are so great between us right now and I am so scared that if it gets out, it won't be the same. And if we are really there yet...I mean I am there, I know. I don't normally do what I did with you with any other guys either but-"

"Jieun." I sighed, "Do you not trust oppa?"

She stayed quiet for a while and looked away, "I do trust you. Of course, otherwise I would not let you hug me, kiss me or being alone with you right now in your apartment....at night."

"Then what is it, baby?"

"Just look at you, oppa. Where you are at, who you are and look at me." She said, sadly, "I am literally no one. You have girls all over this whole coutry, I mean all over the world screaming your name, singing your song, dying to go see your concert and here you are...asking me to be your girlfriend..."

"Jieun, oppa looked at you." I replied, strongly, "I looked at you every single days, every seconds and I see nothing but perfection to me. You are more than what you think to me, Jieun. You have no idea how happy I am right now. Apart from all the fame I have, all the girls chasing after me like you said, but to know that at the end of the day I am with you. I am dating you. Make my life so much more lively, baby. And I never felt this way.."

Jieun stared at me in awe and I didn't even recall seeing a blink there.

"You have no idea. You are scared I know and I am not going to lie but I am pretty scary when it comes to being someone's boyfriend. I admit it to you right now, I am bad. Very bad and I have done much more stuffs than those written on the news but now, with you I want to change. I know I will change and trust me, baby I am there too, with you wherever you are."

"Oppa..."

"So please, don't break my heart and say it's not going to happen because I know all I want to hear right now- I mean all I need to hear actually right now is that you are my girlfriend, Jieun-ah. I want-"

Before I could even finish my sentence, my lips were sealed with hers. My eyes widened in total shock as she came in for a kiss. I placed my hand on the side of her face and caressed it as we deepened the kiss.I place my other hand on her back and lightly pulled her closer. I was about to move on top when she slowly pulled away and started into my eyes. 

Her face was all red but she smiled anyways and managed to speak, "Ask me again, oppa." She whispered.

"Jieun, please baby, will you be my girlfriend?" I said with a grin. 

"Yes."  She replied, slightly chuckled and shook her head, "I can't believe I am letting myself doing this. Falling for you...so risky but yet, feel so right."

"It won't be risky, baby." I kissed her forehand and grabbed her face with both of my hands, "You aren't falling alone. I am with you. From now on and always."