twenty-nine: sorry, baby

Last Love | G-dragon fanfic

[ Jieun p.o.v. ]

8.00 pm

My clock read. For the passed three hours, I had been doing nothing productive. I tried to do some works but I really couldn't focus. I ordered some foods in but didn't even feel like eating. 

What is Jiyong oppa doing?- I wondered.

Why didn't he call or text me back at all. He must be really upset at me. I let out a very heavy sigh and leaned back in the couch. I couldn't do this any longer. I thought to myself as I shut my notebook and threw them on the coffee table. I made my way to the elevator and pressed the button. It took a few minutes for the elevator to arrive. I stepped in and inserted Jiyong oppa's key card. He gave a spare one to me a while back when we started seeing each other.

The elevator rang as it arrived at its destination floor. I took in a deep breath while the door slowly sliding opened. I stepped into a completely dark and quiet hallway and made my way further inside. 

"..Jiyong-oppa?" I calmly called out even though the darkness of the place kinda starting to freak me out a little bit.

No signs of him anywhere throughout the first floor, and then I noticed there was a dim light shining out of one of the room upstairs. I took a step up the stairs slowly and carefully trying to not make any noises. 

"Oppa?" I called out again but no response.

I reached the upper floor and followed the light to the room, assuming he would be there. A small gap was left opened, I grabbed onto the doorknob and slowly opened the door wider. As I stepped in my eyes exploring the whole scene right in front of me, and there he was. Lying peacefully in the middle of on his gigantic king size bed. The duvet was covered up only to his waist line, revealing his shirtless top. I swallowed hard before deciding to take a step back. 

As I was about to leave, a raspy manly voice called out my name, "Jieun?" 

I froze in my spot and slowly turned around. He was already staring at my way and lazily sitting up on his bed. I sighed, feeling upset with myself for waking him up from his peaceful sleep. He had been working hard the whole day and waking him up was probably the worst thing I could possibly do to him right now.

"Oppa, I am so sorry. I was worried you didn't pick up my call. I am just here to check I didn't mean to burst in like this. I am sorry I wake you up." I ranted, on and on non stop. I was beyond terrified that he was going to scold me or something because I remembered how much Jiyong oppa hated it when people invaded his privacy. 

"Come here, Jieun."  He uttered with a sleepy tone and when he realized I was too taken back to make any moves he repeated, "Come here. Sit next to me."

"Um..oppa." I stuttered, "I don't think-"

"Just come here. Oppa is not going to do anything." He chuckled, "Do you not trust me again, Jieun?"

"Stop it, oppa. I do trust you." I claimed, "Stop saying that already, you have been using it against me all the time when I don't listen to you." I pouted.

"Arasso. I won't tease you anymore. Come." He demanded.

I sighed loudly and walked toward Jiyong oppa. He scooted to one side and padded the spot next to him on the bed. I sat down awkwardly and turned my head sideway.

"Come closer." He cooed, grabbing gently on my elbow.

"Oppa...." I whimpered, not liking the idea of being in bed with him. 

Not that I was scared he was going to do anything bad to me but just the idea of being in bed with a man I just dated for a few weeks didn't sound like a smart move to me. We were all alone and it was already kinda of late in the evening. Coming here, to be honest already was kind of dumb of me but now things seemed to be escalating to the point which would eventually put me in a very awkward situation. 

Just like I thought, as I scooted closer to him, his arm found its way around my waist as he pulled me even closer to his side. He slowly leanded me back a little so now he was kinda hovering half of my upper body.

"Oppa.." I repeated, placing my hands on his chest and felt my heart skipped a beat as I realized he was also shirtless.

"Why are you here for oppa at this hour, may I ask?" He smirked, liking the idea of me being intimidated by his actions.

"Oppa, I told you already. Were you even listening?" I scoffed, "I am here to say sorry about what happend today in the dressing room. I know I shouldn't have said that and I know you told me already not to be worried about anything but I just really can't help it. I am sorry, oppa." 

He smiled, reaching out to carass my cheek with his thumb, "It's okay, baby. I know you didn't mean to and you were just worried." He said.

It felt like there was a huge weight leaving my shoulder as he said that, "Yea, oppa. The last thing I want in our relationship right now is for it to ruin your career." I explained, "You have been working on it your whole life, oppa and trashing it away just for me..doesn't sound very appealing.."

"Jieun." Jiyong oppa sat up a little bit and his face became serious all of the sudden, "I have been working in this industry since 1994, you weren't even born...You are turning 20 soon this year, and Oppa is already at the last number in the 20s. You need to listen to oppa and trust oppa on this. Don't worry if there is anything that I need you to know or it is something you should know, I won't even think twice before discussing it with you, baby. You are so young, so naive, the less you know the better. My world is too cruel for you, the media, the press, the news, even my fans. As much as I love them, some of them could be really terrifying."

Gulping down hard, our ages gap was no joke..if you really think about it. We were almost 10 years apart and that already crazy enough but to be reminded that he started working even before I was born, what the...

"So, baby please. I will say this one last time and I don't want to hear anymore of it. I need you to trust me and let me take care of this side of our relationship. You wouldn't know how to properly handle all these pressures on you yet and it would eventually get too confusing. I want our relationship to be a 100% us. Me and you. I promise myself once we started dating that I would never ever let my career comes in between us like any of my relationships before. I like you.. a lot." He paused, his lips before saying something that totally shocked me, "It might be too soon to say but hell, I think I am in love with you, baby. Everything about you."

My face heated up, and I felt my cheeks burning red as I try to comprehend every single words he was saying to me, "Oppa..."

"You have no idea how much it hurted me today when you said how you regretted being with me..."

"Aniya, oppa." I shook my head, "I didn't mean it like that I meant like making our relationship. public-"

"Same thing." He cut me off, "I want everyone to know you are dating me, Jieun. Look at you. You are so pretty, way too pretty for me not to worry about other guys hitting on you. I don't even want any guys to look at you because I know exactly what they will be thinking about...It makes me frustrated already by only talking about it." 

With all the seriousness in his tone as he was talking, I tried so hard to hide a smile on my face but I just couldn't help it.

"Seriously, Jieun. You are mine. Mine only. And I want everybody to know that, which is why I wanted so badly to make our relationship clear in public. I am not going to sit back and let other guys think you are available all these times or something. You can't expect me to do that..."

"Arasso, oppa. Arasso." I nodded mutiple times, "From now on I promise, I will stay out of it."

"Good girl." Jiyong oppa ran his hand down my hair as he shifted forward, "Thank you for coming to me. Otherwise I wouldn't know what to do tomorrow." He pouted, "Ignoring you was killing me inside out.."

My breath hitched as his face was now only a few inches away, he looked down at my lips and traced it slowly with his thumb. I closed my eyes in embarassment and my hands clenched to my side. 

I heard a small chuckle coming from him before a warm pair of lips landed on mine. He planted small kisses repeatedly around my lips before deepened the kiss. One of his hands was cupping the back of my neck almost forcefully to keep my head in place, while the other one was caressing my waist. My breath hitched as I felt it sliding upward and stopped right below my . 

I placed both of my hands on his chest, pull away from his kiss, "What's wrong?" He mumbled about to come in for more kisses.

"Oppa, I think I should get going and let you rest." I said and was about to get on my feet when he grabbed my arm and pulled me toward him.

"Not yet, oppa has something to tell you." 

In the meantime, our position had been shifted as he nodged me down and I felt my head touched his pillow. He was hovering on top of me, supporting himself with his hands that were both placed beside each sides of my head. There was an appropriate amount of distances between our faces as he spoke, "Oppa wants you to be my date to an award show this Friday." 

I gasped, "Wait, what?" 

"We are going to be openning for MAMA this year, since we just had our comeback. Sajangnim wants us to perform as well and I told him I am going to bring you as my date."  He said, convincingly, "You won't even have to do anything at all, baby. Just sit back and relax. Dress up pretty and come to watch the shows. Can you do that for oppa?"

"I guess so.." I murmured, feeling like I shouldn't go against him on this. We just recently got out of an argument, so let's not spoil the night by adding another.

"Good girl." He smiled, leaning down and we started kissing again.

This time it was so much more intense than any other times we had ever kissed. He inserted his tongue inside of my mouth and his hand started to explore my body. I felt it travelling up my thigh and pushed up my shorts. I tensed up, feeling way too uncomfortable to even stop him. I just laid there, my whole body was frozen but only my lips were moving, trying to catch up with his pace. 

"ugh..your skin is so soft..." A sweet moan escaped from his lips as his hand came back up to my waist again. 

I blushed the second I realized he was being aroused very badly by our kisses. 

With my powers, I quickly pulled away as I felt  all hardened against my shorts, "Oppa, I don't like this." I blurted out all of the suddent, referring to the ual gestures we had been exchanging.

His face soften up a bit as he realized I was a bit shocked by his moves, "I am so sorry, baby...Ugh for the second there I got so carried away." He cooed, running his hand through his hair awkwardly, "You are just so...ugh." He grunted.

"It's okay, oppa.." I stuttered, completely embarass about all this. My face was already burning hot as I was tucking my shorts back down a little to cover my thighs, "Let's not get there yet, I am not ready."

A smile crept up at the corner of his lips, "Alright, baby. Of course. I agree totally." He nodded mutiple times, before pulling me toward him, and we started to cuddle instead, "Don't worry, oppa isn't going to force you to do anything you aren't comfortable with. I will only do it when you ask me to. Arasso?"

I breathed out in relief, "Thank you, oppa." 

For a few minute there, we just laid in bed, cuddling and I buried my face into his care chest as he was playing with my hair.  For some reasons I felt so stupid right at that second when I realized what I had just done. What did I just do. I just legit turned down G-dragon,  the one and only..if it would have been any other girls, we would be having already by now. Why did I even do that..He probably thought I was insane or something. 

Will he think I will never have with him and leave me? Ugh, will he think I am that nerd girl who walks around with holy bible and never been touched. He probably is thinking twice about us right now. He is 29 for frick sake, and here I am acting like a high school kid in front of him.

"What is in your head, baby girl." Jiyong spoke up, cutting me out my my thought

"Oppa." I sat up, turning myself to face him fully as he rested his head on his elbow and carefully tried to read my expression, "I need to tell you something, something very important." 

"Arasso. Speak up, baby. Oppa is all ears."

I swallowed hard and cleared my throat, "It's not like I don't want to kiss you or something. I am like..like you know..." I mumbled almost seem like I was talking to myself than trying to tell him something.

"Like what, baby?" 

"Like..I don't know how to say this or I don't even know if it's important to talk about right now but to avoid anymore of all those uncomfortable situations. I just feel like I should tell you like..I mean like you are probably thinking I am insane or something" I stopped, throwing my head backward and let out a loud sigh, "But I am not, alright? Like I am completely normal I know what '' is, I know how it done and I know you probably expect it sometimes soon out of our relationship cause that is normal and it's totally fine for you to think so, right? Like you probably-"

"Jieun-ah. Calm down, baby. Slow down. First of all, I am not expecting anything out of you, baby. Stop pressuring yourself." I could already tell he was probably laughing at me inside of his head, "What are you even trying to say here. I can't understand anything."

"I never done 'it' , oppa. And I don't want to do it at all before marriage." I simply let out. 

And there was a whole five minutes of silent, probably not that long but it felt like five minutes to me as I waited for him to say something back.

Say something please, oppa. Say something. 

"Well, that I figured. I could already tell you are a a while back." He said, "But 'not wanting to do it before marriage', wow..didn't know that untill now." He chuckled softly and reached out for my arm. In a loving way, he pulled me closer to his chest and held me in his arms, "Is your family that strict, baby? Why is that? I mean not why are you a because this is already speak for itself but why you don't want to have like at all before marriage."

"I don't know, oppa." I sighed, "I just felt like it would be better that way. Like I don't want to be a bad girl or something.."

"Jieun-ah, having before marriage isn't going to make you a bad girl or anything." He looked at me in the eyes and caressed my cheeks, "It's okay to do it but just do it when you feel like you are ready. That is. doesn't justify if you are a good or a bad girl, baby."

"I just don't think I am there yet, oppa. So for now can we just keep it like this." I pleaded, almost sound like I was begging him.

"Of course, baby. You don't even have to ask. We will do whatever makes you feel comfortable, arasso?" He smiled, looking down at me, "Oppa can wait as long as forever for you." 

He paused for a bit there, before teasingly added, "But what do you mean back then when you said you know how it done but yet you've never done it."

"Oppa~~~"