sixteen: what are we?

Last Love | G-dragon fanfic

 

**A week later.**

It had been a week since me and Jiyong oppa last talked. I was proud of myself to hold my tongue back and never spoke to him again after all the incidents that were going on between us. I mean I was not planning to sit around and let him play with my feeling like that.

I had been more than just trying to avoid him but I tried anything that would distance myself away from him. We just had a real fitting for bigbang upcoming music show yesterday and all I did was just sit there and talked to Hyerim unnie and Hannah unnie.

I tried to keep myself busy so I would not have time to think about Jiyong oppa. It felt weird since I felt like this had taken me back to a few years ago when me and my boyfriend broke up. I was just exactly like this, trying to keep myself busy and distracting myself from overthinking. But this one, it was  a little bit funnier because we have not even started dating yet and I already got my heart broken.

And today was the day, the day everyone in the team had been waiting also working hard for and also the fans of Bigbang. We are currently at the music show right now, getting ready for the show.

I came to assist Hyerim unnie with the dancers’ clothes since I did not really want to do anything that would involve being around him.

I got a chance to see him this morning when all of us met up at the office. Neither of us talked to each other, I felt his eyes were on me though. But then I hurried and left with the other staffs.

It was just going to be another day of working and ignoring him.

I hang up the dancer’s outfits on the rack and made sure all of them got the right size. They acted so tense and a little bit awkward toward me. Instead of calling me by my name, they just called me as if I am the owner of the company which I am not.

Anyways, my jobs went perfectly and smoothly. The dancers headed up to the stage and all the staffs including Ajusshi gathered up in one room to watch the live performance together.

“It has been awhile since I last saw you.” Ajusshi said when I plopped down next to him.

I crossed my legs and narrowed my eyes at him, “You talk like you were not the one who assigned me a 7 days packed with works and works.”

He chuckled and shook his head, “Well did you have fun?”

“Kinda.” I sighed.

He turned to look at me and he had that look upon his face. The look of mysterious, the look which said he had something he wanting to say but he did not know how to say it, “So care to explain, what’s up with you and GD?”

I closed my eyes and shook my head annoyingly at his question, “I don’t know. What have you been hearing so far?”

“Nothing much. Just seem like everyone is saying you both are all over each other.”

“We definitely ‘were not’ all over each other, Ajusshi.” I corrected.

“You went shopping with him the other day and went to the office together.” He said, “Isn’t that something I should be informed beforehand, Jieun?”

“There is nothing, Ajusshi. I swear.” I confirmed, “Okay even though we might have been hanging out and stuff but I am trying to avoid that from happening so don’t worry. It is not like we are going to walk out in public and kiss in front of the camera without telling you first.”

He heavily sighed and placed his hand on my shoulder, “I am not saying you could not hang out with him. And of course, I never think I can control both of you’s feelings especially GD. But you are not even 21 yet, I just need to know beforehand if you guys really wanted to be-”

“I do not, Ajusshi and so does he.” I ended the conversation with a sarcastic smile before got up and walked back to the dressing room.

I think I just lost my appetite of watching the performance.

 

*****************

 

[ GD p.o.v. ]

I sighed as I walked out of my dressing room. My mind was running crazy and I just could not keep everything straight. The fact that Jieun was in such a reachable distance, driving me insane. I did not know what’s up with us.

If I wasn’t wrong, she had been trying to avoid me in any cases as possible for the passed seven days. I wanted to approach her so badly but I could not get a perfect chance to do so. She was always around other people and in a middle of a conversation.

I had not been able to rest really well and would wake up in the middle of the night. I could not go back to sleep after that because whenever I closed my eyes, I would keep thinking about her and everything we did together.

I even imagined dating her every night before I went to bed. I pictured us together, walking around the park, kissing, holding hands, and do what other couples do. I knew it would sound dramatic to say this but I for real had never felt this way toward anyone.

Heck, I never even fancied any girls this badly that I could not go to bed. I tried and worked really hard to get my body all worn out so I could sleep at night but my mind was still thinking.

I had never wanted something so badly that it was driving me insane.

No matter what is going to happen, I am going to talk to her today.

If I am really falling for her this hard, she needs to know and we had to figure out something. Whether she felt the same way or not, I don’t care. I can make her fall in love with me. But I prayed that she would feel the same way, because I just could not wait any longer to have somebody.

I reached the side of the stage, and the dancers got up there first then stood on their positions.

Here we go.

I thought and stepped on to the stage with the members following me. Fans were cheering for us and waving the yellow light with the word ‘bigbang’ written on it. I flashed them a friendly smile and they started to scream my name.

I took in a deep breath and tried to clear everything out off my mind. I had to focus on what I am doing and I will deal with other things later.

My Jieun is watching me right now probably, and hopefully I don’t mess up in front of her.

The song came up and I automatically turned into G-dragon.