twenty-eight: the fight

Last Love | G-dragon fanfic

Four hours had passed by and the poster shooting finally came to its ending. I started to help Hyerim unnie and Hannah unnie packing up in Bigbang's changing room so we could leave the place as soon as possible and got some rests. I was so tired and so was everyone else. Hyerim unnie kept complaining about her back pain and Hannah unnie was ranting on and on about how starving she was.

"Are we going home together?" I felt someone's presence right behind me as his body was pressed up against my back.

I stopped what I was doing and turned around, "Hey." I greeted him.

"Ah..this two again." I heard Hyerim unnie groaned.

Jiyong oppa chuckled and grinned at me, "So are we? or do you have any other plans after this?"

"I don't, oppa. I think we could." I answered, smiling back.

"Good. Good." He repeated as he took a step back and started changing.

I cleared my thought as I looked over my shoulder to Jiyong oppa, "So, oppa." I started, "Are you going to tell me why did Sajangnim call you in today?" I asked, raising my brows.

Jiyong oppa lightly sighed and smiled, "Jieun-ah, don't worry about it. It's nothing." 

I furrowed my eyebrows and titled my head a little to the side in a bit annoyance, "Oppa, what did you say on the interview this morning?"

"Nothing much." He replied shortly, "I just said we are dating and that is."

"And was Sajangnim mad about it or something?" I repeated, trying to get the truth out of him.

Why does he always have to do this to me, I don't get it. He always have to feed me with unicorns and rainbows but never the truth. I mean sometimes it is better for me to really know how bad is the situation we are in than having me protected in a shield. It wasn't like knowing that he might be facing some of our problems all by himself would make me feel at ease. I just wanted to know what really is going on.

"Jieun-ah, no one can be mad over two people wanting to be together. Listen to me when I said we have nothing to worry about."

Here we go again, another order to shut me out. 

I sighed and looked away, "I knew it." I mumbled under my breath.

"Jieun-ah, what do you mean by that."

"I knew this was going to be bad. I knew it. You are going to get in trouble with the press and all that." I spoke up out of nowhere, blaming myself and couldn't help it but getting frustrated, "We should have just kept quiet about it and-"

"Jieun." Jiyoung oppa asserted. There was something about the tone he was using, it was very unfamiliar to me and I could feel myself beginning to feel a bit uneasy. I turned around and we both just stood there, on our ground, staring aggressively at each other. However, his cold glance really sent chill down my spine. We remained silent for a while, I didn't dare to keep talking as I watched his facial expression quickly changed.

"Yah, you two." Hannah unnie decided to step in seeing the situation was not going to get any better,  "Why are you arguing over this stupid thing, it's not even one of you's faults.." she stated.

Jiyong oppa sighed and shook his head, "I agree, noona. That's why I've been trying to tell her to stop worrying about it. But she wouldn't listen."

"Stop it, Jiyong-ah. I am sure Jieun was just worried." Hannah unnie added, and gave me a slight nod, "Right?"

"Yea..." I murmured.

And then off he went into the toilet to finish up changing, I stood there in silent with Hannah unnie. I shouldn't have burst out like that at him. It must had already been hard for him to take the blame from Sajangnim and now me. What was I thinking...

He had been working all day since the morning and the last thing he probably wanted right now is picking an argument with me. Why did I even think of asking him at the first place.

Ugh. Jieun, you are so dumbbb. 

A few second later, Jiyong oppa stepped out and he was already wearing a black sweatpants with an loosely fitted oversize white sweater top. He handed Hyerim unnie his clothes for today and looked at me, "Are we leaving?" He asked with a cold voice making me frowned a bit.

So he is really mad at me now...

"Just go, Jieun-ah. Unnie alomost done packing here and you have been working hard all day. We can take care of this." Hannah unnie said.

"Thank you so much, unnie." I bowed and followed Jiyong oppa who was already making his way outside.

He was not even looking back to check if I was walking behind him or not. Why suddenly he is acting this way. Was I really that annoying or was he just tired. I sighed as we reached the exit door at the back.

"Oppa." I called out, stopping him at his track. I reached out for his arm and grabbed it with my small hand, "Are you upset?" 

"No, Jieun-ah." He insisted, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to his side, "Let's go." He mumbled out without even looking my way and gave the guard a gesture to open the door.

I bit down on my bottom lips, knowing he was just lying to me to keep me from asking anymore questions. I could tell already that he was not happy about how I addressed the thing in the changing room a few minutes ago but he was just trying to keep it all together in front of everyone and probably waited untill we were all alone in private to talk about it.

Outside almost every inches of the parking spaces were filled with photographers, reporters and there were vans parking everywhere in the parking lots as if there was an event going on or something. I immediately knew it was because of Jiyong oppa's interview this morning. I looked down, trying to avoid all the flashe light and tightened my grip on his arm as we pushed through the crowd. 

"Guys, please back off. Give them some spaces!" I heard one of the guards yelled out as they were trying to push everyone out of the way so we could walk through the crowd. 

"Stay by oppa, arasso?" I heard his gentle voice whispering into my ears and a warm hand placed behind my lower back as in support.

I was getting more and more nervous as the crowd only chanted louder and louder. They were throwing some random questions or even making a comment about us. 

It took us about five minutes to get through the crowd. We reached the van and the guard rushed over to open the door, letting us in. Jiyong oppa sent me in first and then he went to say good bye to everyone else in the team. He ran back to the van and quickly jumped in. The door was slided close and we immediately took off.

The ride remained quiet but once we reached the main street, I decided to start a random conversation first since Jiyong oppa didn't seem like he had any intentions to say anything at all.

"Oppa, I am sorry." I uttered, "I should've have said what I said back there and I know it shouldn't even be discussed in front of everyone like that..."

Jiyong oppa didn't say anything in response, he only shook it off with a nod and flashed me the fakest smile I have ever seen. He only stared at me for a few seconds and leaned his head back. He sighed out of tireness and slowly dozed off.

 

******************

 

A few hours later, the van had reached its destination, it was pulling up in front of our apartment building as another groups of guard rushing toward the entrace door. Another group of reporters and photographers were also there but this time, there weren't that many of them. I breathed out, trying to relax and got used to such a choas situation. 

Jiyong oppa was waken up by all the noise outside and he reach behind the seat to grab his bag. His other hand searched for mine as he gripped on it tightly as if he was afraid I was going to runaway.

I gave him a smile and we both got off our seats. The van door slided open and we quickly walk our ways into the building. The guard shut the door behind us and Jiyong oppa ordered them to watch and make sure no one would just burst inside if they weren't residents of the building.

We got in an elevator and to my surprise, Jiyong oppa pressed on both his floor number and mine. I looked at him with my eyebrows furrowed in confusion. 

"Do you need to grab something from your place, oppa?" I asked, referring to the reason why he had to stop by at his place first.

"Ani, oppa is a bit tired today, Jieun. I kinda want to rest." He blurted out.

So does that mean he wanted to be alone?

"We will meet tomorrow or something if you don't have anything scheduled." He added, trying to make me feel like he really wasn't mad and still wanted to see me but just not tonight.

"Arasso." I nodded, completely dumbfounded of what was going on and didn't know how to react. I didn't want to annoy him furthermore so I just kept quiet

Finally the elevator stop at Jiyong oppa's floor. He pecked me with a kiss on the forehead, and casually exited. I watched as the elevator doors slowly slided close and sighed to myself. 

So this is our first fight, isn't it. This is how it feels like. I mean this is the first time Jiyong oppa had ever been this cold toward me. I didn't know what to do apart from just leaving him alone for now. I am that type of person who really don't know what will be the right thing to say or to do when someone is upset with me. That is probably only because I barely have ever disappointed anyone.

 

***************

[ GD p.o.v. ] 

I groaned and rolled over, pulling the covers over my head and tried to block out as much light as possible. I had been trying to sleep for hours and nothing seemed to be working. My head just kept running and my mind wasn't at ease. Being mad at someone had never been this hard for me but for some reasons, ignoring Jieun and trying to distance myself from her was totally opposite.

She had been texting and calling me for half an hour before she stopped completely. It took so much out of me to not pick up the calls but I thought it would be the best for me right now to have this time tonight to think about everything carefully first before I went and discussed it with her. I wasn't even sure if I had the right to be upset at her for asking but she kinda hurted my feeling when she mentioned how she regretted letting the media know about us.

However, in the back of my mind I kind of feel like I was overreacting about this whole thing and if I could have just told her everything Sajangnim and I talked about, things would have ended a while ago even before we left the shoot. 

Maybe I am really overreacting about this whole thing.

I got out of bed and tossed my blanket to one side. I slipped on my slipper and made my way downstairs. My phone started to ring and I rushed over to quickly pick it up without even looking at the caller ID.

"Yeoboseyo?" I said.

"Ahh, Jiyong-ah. It's Me." 

Throwing my head back, a little disappointed that the caller wasn't Jieun but of course, it was Mr. Sajangnim instead, "Ah, hyung, what's up?" I replied.

"Yah, did you boys discuss wheter to perform at MAMA this year or not?" He popped the question.

My mouth dropped a little, knowing I totally forgot to talk about it with the boys even though I had just spent a whole day with them. Now only god knows where they are all at.

"I guess we won't have a problem with it, hyung." I decided, basing on my own thought alone, "I think we could manage to come up with something. How many more days we got before the show, again?"

"You got 3 days, GD-ah. The show is happening this friday night but if you guys are going to be performing, we have to fly off the night before." 

I gulped down hard, remembering that the MAMA show this year was going to be held in Hongkong, "Ahh. Arasso, hyung."

"Jiyong-ah, I expect a lot out of this performance, you guys have been laying off award shows and events for awhile. Your fans are probably going to be so excited for this news as well so don't disappoint them." Sajangnim noted, "You guys will have tomorrow the whole day to practice, I will set up a fitting with all the stylists and everything you will need should be in by tomorrow. And on Thursday, we will just fly off sometimes around midnight, so you get a whole another day to practice." 

"Arasso, arasso." I nodded, even though I knew he couldn't see me, "Hyung-ah, one more thing. Do you know if Teayang is bringing noona?" I asked, referring to Hyorin noona. 

Almost everytimes when we went oversea to perform, no matter if it was just an award show performance or a whole full concert, Taeyang usually brought his girlfriend with to watch the show. I had always wanted to do the same but all my exs, they usually would avoid coming, saying it would create a scene or make people suspicious about our relationship or something along those lines. But now that my relationship was already out and the whole world knew about it, I guessed I no longer have to sneak around. 

"I guess so. I heard she is coming in the office tomorrow for a fitting with Taeyang too." 

I smirked, "Hyung, I think I am going to bring Jieun too. Can you arrange that for me?" 

I waited nervously when the line went silent for a few seconds, "Hmm..I guessed I could. I will just call the airline to add one extra ticket, shouldn't be a problem. Then you will have to bring her in tomorrow for a fitting, Jiyong-ah." 

"Will do, hyung." I said, "I am going to have to hang up now, I got a lots left to do." 

"Arasso, don't be late tomorrow and take care."

The line went disconnect and I immediately sent out a text to our Bigbang groupchat notifying my members about the award show performance. Luckily, everyone seemed to have no objections toward my decision but then reality hit and I realized something very important. 

Jieun..