forty one: Happy Birthday, Kwon Ji Yong

Last Love | G-dragon fanfic

[ GD p.o.v. ]

"So...are we stopping by for foods first or we are ordering in tonight?" Seungri eagerly popped the question right when everyone had gotten into the van.

"I don't think there will be any restaurants opened at this hours. And I don't feel like going out tonight." I said, voicing my opinion.

"Me too, I am tired. Let's just order something and share, Seungri-ah. I am down for that." Top hyung said.

"I am down for that too." Taeyang also added.

And as the decision had been made, it managed to keep everyone at peace for awhile but it wasn't too long untill Hyerim noona spoke up again.

"Taehee-ah, did you make a call the hotel and booked a room for Jieun tonight like I told you to?" 

Hyerim noona's question seemed to stir Jieun up a little bit as she shifted uncomfortably in her seat. 

"Ahh...I did, noona but there is no room available." Taehee hyung simply addressed, "They said we should have let them know a bit earlier than this or we should have booked the extra room the same times we booked the rooms for the boys. It's too sudden, noona. No one could arrange it just like that, to be honest."

Hyerim noona let out a sigh in distress, "What to do now..." She mumbled quietly to herself. 

"Jieun can just sleep with me, noona. Don't make it that big of a deal. It's late now, everyone is all tired up." I said and looked over at Jieun. I smirked at her and she immediately turned her face away.

"Aniya, Jieun can sleep with me and Hannah." Hyerim noona insisted. 

My forehead creased and I let out a sigh, "Ugh, noona~" I groaned, throwing my head back, "You guys only have two single beds, that's not going to fit three people. I don't want my girlfriend to sleep uncomfortably and if you want to kick Hannah noona out instead, where is she going to be sleeping then? With me?"

"Noona, leave them alone. It's not like Jiyong is ten or something." Top hyung added, supporting me.

"Noona, just stop worrying about Jieun too much. She is an adult now, and also we slept together a couple of time already back at home and I didn't even do anything to her. She is my girlfriend. It's okay if she is sharing a room with me. I am like turning 30 in two days too noona, let's say if something really appened and I got her pregnant, I am a hundred percent ready anyways. I can take care of her."

"Yah, Jiyong!" Hyerim noona exclaimed with a bit of anger, but I knew she didn't really mean it. She loved me too much to actually get mad at me and it's not like what I said wasn't true, "Arasso. Just, you two don't have a child now or something okay? You might be 30, and that stuff is normal for people your age but Jieun is only 19, think about her and her parents. If you have a daugther one day, she will eventually start dating. How do you want that guy to treat your daugther, treat your girlfriend just exactly the same. Arasso? And all of you boys as well, are you listening to me?"

"Neeee~" Me and the boys all complied.

The van slowly pulled up in front of the hotel and we all got out. After saying good night to everyone,I put my hand behind Jieun's back, gently nudging her to go forward as we walked in the hotel. I kept my head down and quickly went straight for the elevtor. There were two guards following us, blocking us from the sight of others as they slowly began to recognize me.

We stepped in an elevator and took it up to floor 10th, where my room located.

"Are you hungry?" I asked up as we entered the room.

"Not really, you?"  Jieun replied and sat down on the end of the bed to take of her shoes.

"Me neither." I shrugged.

The room fell in silent as Jieun pretended to be busy doing her own things. She walked around the room, went out at the balcony, came back in and casually looked at herself in the mirror, fixing her hair.

I smiled at her and walked up approaching her from behind before wrapped my arms around her tiny waist. I pulled her closer and trailed a kiss down her neck.

"Oppa." She called, unwrapping my arms and turned around to face me instead.

"Yea?" I said as I pushed a strand of her hair that was covering the side of her face behind her ear.

"Only two more days and it is going to be your birthday. What do you want for a present? I have been thinking about it the whole week and I absolutely couldn't think of anything that you don't already have...."

"Baby..." I let out a sigh and took both of her hands in mine, caressing them gently, "Just don't get me anything. It's just a birthday, it's not that important to me.

"But everyone is getting you something....today during the concert all the staffs were already talking about chipping in to buy a present for you. And how weird is that for me to not get you anything at all." She slightly frowned.

"Well I don't get why they have to do that, but it's their choices. For you, I am telling you right now just don't get me anything. Seriously, baby. You are here for my birthday is already the best gift ever." I said, giving her a kiss on her forehead, "Now, if you don't mind, I am going to head in the shower and clean up so we can go to bed soon. We gotta leave tomorrow to catch a flight to Japan at 11. Jaeho hyung is probably going to drop by your luggages in a bit so just open the door for him when he comes alright?"

Jieun sighed and gave me a slight nod.

"Good girl, I will just take a quick shower and be right out here with you." 

That night me and Jieun were just lying around on our bed and told each other about all the things we did throughout the week. She told me how Jisoo, Jennie, Lisa and Rose had been keeping her company while I was gone and that was very heart-warming for me to hear. At least now I knew if we were to be apart again, she had someone who would truly look out for her just like the way I do. The relationships they had was just too sweet, and they had gotten so close to one another within such a short period of times.

"Well..I am glad at least you had a great time without me. I was so worried you were going to get lonely and sad." I said, looking up from my phone to Jieun as she finished telling me another story about her and the girls. I couldn't help it but noticed how she looked so darn cute with her hair up in a messy bun and her pink polka dot pajamas set. She looked like a baby, sitting on the bed, facing toward me while enthusiastically telling me all the stories.

"What about you, oppa? Tell me about your week more, what else did you do?" Jieun asked but before I could answer her question, my phone began to ring.

I looked at the caller I.D. and it was Seungri calling. I annoyingly sighed, "Sorry, babe. It's Seungri. Give me a minute." I told Jieun and put the phone up to my ear as I answered his call, "Wae?" 

"Ah, hyung. I didn't wake you up right?" He bgan.

I rolled my eyes and slightly chuckled, wondering since when did he even care if he would disturb me or not, "No, you didn't. But make it quick, I am going to have to sleep soon." I sharply replied.

"Oh hyung so for your birthday this year, me and the staff think since we are going to be in Japan anyways, it would be great if we throw you a small party at one of my club downtown. What do you say?" He asked.

"Hm..that doesn't sound bad but I don't feel like clubbing anymore, Seungri-ah. I am turning 30 this year not 21...I think I am too old for that." I said.

Actually, I didn't think I was really that old, and obviously I was still into clubbing but if I were to throw a birthday party at a club, the last thing I wanted for my birthday was a scandal of me sneaking in my underage girlfriend into a night club.

"Whatever you say, hyung. I already talked to my club's manager, we are closing down the whole place for you on the 18th night. Also I wrote down the guests list and sent out invitations alerady so you better show up." He informed, but sounding more like he was demanding something from me.

"Yah...since when did I put you in charge of my life's events." I groaned, getting a bit annoyed at him.

"Well if I don't do this I know you wouldn't do anything on your bithday, hyung. That's why, I know we are in the middle of touring and stuff but let loosen up a little bit and have fun like we used to. We barely hand out in a big crowd anymore, hyung and we had a lot of Japanese friends that we haven't seen in ages. They are all excited to see you." He said, trying to sound convincing. 

"Arasso..." I breathed out, realizing he wasn't so wrong after all, "Let me just talk to Jieun about it first tonight and I will let you know again tomorrow or something." I said before hanging up.

"Arasso, hyung. Good night, see you tomorrow! I will be waiting!" 

"Ne~...arasso." 

Putting my phone down, I looked back at Jieun who was already staring at me with curiosity in her eyes.

"So...? Clubbing?" she said, raising up her eyesbrows.

"Everyone is throwing a birthday party for me at one of Seungri's nightclub in Japan, yeah.." I murmured, "But I don't have to go if you don't want me to, I already told him I am going to ask you first. I don't want to make you worried because you can't be there with me and obviously, there are going to be a lot of people there."

"A lot of people as in...a lot of girls you mean?" She corrected, crossing her arms to her chest and slightly frowned.

I could starting to feel more tensions in the air as I continued to talk, "Yea..I mean if Seungri is in charge, surely there will be some girls there..."

A loud sigh filled with anxiousness escaped from Jieun's lips, and she bit down hard on her bottom lips.

"Baby, I don't need to go. I am just going to tell him tomorrow, it's not a big deal. Don't worry about it." I said, ranning my hands down her hair calmly and watched her face went blank.

"Ani, oppa. Just go." She breathed out, sounding like she was giving in, "I don't want to ruin your parade with everyone and also if I hadn't been here, you would have gone to the party...I feel bad, Seungri oppa is probably going to be sad too."

Staring deep into her beautiful brown eyes, I could feel the emotions she was trying to hide behind those steady gaze. I knew she didn't really want me to go but I didn't understand why don't she just tell me the truth. Did she scare I was going to think she was being unreasonable? Because that couldn't be a case. If I was her, I wouldn't let me go either because let be honest here, a club is a club. happened when you get drunk and surrounded by desperate lonely women.

"I will just tell Seungri tomorrow, he will understand." I opposed and tried to change a subject, "Let's sleep now. It's almost 12, we have to wake up early in the morning tomorrow." 

"Seriously, oppa. You could go. I mean everyone is throwing you this party as a present and if they know you are not coming because I told you not to...they would hate me." 

"You didn't tell me anything, Jieun-ah." I muttered, "I am just not going because it's going to make you feel uncomfortable and also, you flew across a country to be with me on my birthday. What kind of stupid boyfriend I would be to go and spend my times at a night club with all the people who some of them I don't even know and leave you alone at the hotel." I said, pretty loudly that I was a bit taken back by my own tone of voice after I finished.

Jieun finally gave in as she sulked quietly at my sudden harsh tone, before tucked herself in a blanket, "Arasso...but I am just saying if you really have to go, I can't tell you what to do."

I sighed, "I am sorry, baby. I didn't mean to raise me voice like that." I threw myself under the blanket and laid down, facing her way, "I guess we will see tomorrow, okay? If I really have to go, I will just be there just for like an hour for the sake of everybody and I will spend the rest of the night with you. I promise"

Pulling her closer to me, I spooned her from behind and she rested her head on my shoulder. I kissed the back of her head as we both slowly dozed off to sleep.

 

*****************

 

 

2 days later

[ Jieun p.o.v ]

"Okay, guys. He is still asleep. We gotta make it quick, he is going to notice I am gone in a bit." I whispered quietly, as we were approaching the doorway to me and Jiyong oppa's room.

It was only 6 a.m. and eveyone all gathered up to celebrate Jiyong oppa's birthday the first thing in the morning. Taehee oppa went out yesterday night to get a cake for us from the cafe near our hotel. Hyerim noon and Hannah noona were in charge of the balloons, and my job was to make sure we didn't get caught.

"Okay, so we are going to go in first and started singing, then Jieun once you started hearing us just walk in with a cake. And where is Eunwook at?" Taehee oppa said, looking around for the camera guy, "This scene should be in the documentary, dammit. Where is he?" 

"I am here! I am here!" Eunwook oppa, the camera guy rushed his way down the hall with his big camera.

"Okay, let's go guys." Taehee oppa annouced, before unlocking the door with a keycard.

"Jieun..?"

I could hear Jiyong oppa sleepy voice called out my name from outside and everybody rushed into the room, singing 'happy birthday song' out loud. 

생일 축하합니다

생일 축하합니다

사랑하는 Kwon Ji Yong씨

생일 축하합니다!!! WOOOOO

"Yahhhhhh.....what is thiss, hahaha!" Jiyong oppa sat up on the bed and covered his face shyly with his hands.

"Here, oppa. Make a wish." I said, holding out a cake in front of him.

He looked around and bowed his head several times before thanking everyone else in the room, "Thank you guys so much." 

Clasping his hands together, he shut his eyes tightly and made a wish. Everyone cheered and clapped as he blew off all the candles on top of the cake.

"Happy birthday. Jiyong-ah. Stay healthy and happy, arasso?" Hyerim noona wished him then going in for a hug.

"Thank you, noona. You too."

"Happy birthday, hyung. Let's keep making a lot of money together, arasso?" Seungri said.

"Yah..you." 

"Thirty is a big number, Jiyong-ah. You should get married soon and have kids already! You are going to be too old to run around with your kids like you have alwasy wanted." Top oppa snickered enthusiastically and everyone started laughing.

But for some reasons, I didn't really find his joke that funny. Instead, I felt really nervous about what Jiyong oppa had to say after.

Jiyong oppa nodded and grinned widely, "Arasso, hyung. Will do." 

"So when are we getting a good new from you two?" Taeyang oppa also added then secretly nudged me on my side.

Now, all the heads turned toward me as I stood frozen in my spot, trying to search for a right word to say after that, "Ah...oppa, happy 30th birthday." I mumbled anxiously, completely ignored what Taeyang oppa had just said.

"hahahaha, Jieun-ah, is that all you got to say?" Taehee oppa chuckled.

"Jieun-ah, why are you being so awkward?" Top oppa added, teasingly. He looked at me with a sneaky smirk and I could tell from his gaze that he knew exactly why I suddenly acted all weird.

"Well..what else do you want me to say. Everyone already said everything...." I asserted, annoyingly at him.

"Leave the poot girl alone, you boys. Stop freaking her out with this whole married and having kids thing." Hannah noona scolded, "Ignore them, Jieun. They are just being silly."

"hahaha, her reaction is so funny though noona." Top oppa said, still laughing hysterically at me.

"Okay, boys. Enough fun for this morning, we gotta leave to practice in an hour so let's go get ready." Hyerim noona annouced, making everyone cried out as she took away all the funs. They whined and began to complain about it at first but listened to her anyways. 

Everyone went their seperate ways back to their rooms, leaving Jiyong oppa alone with me, who was still awkwardly holding onto the cake.

"Come here, baby." 

Walking over to him, I sat down by his side before putting the cake down on the night stand.

"Happy birthday again. I am sorry I was being so awkward earlier. I didn't mean to ruin the moment."  I murmured.

"hahaha, it's okay, baby. I am sorry about them too. They are just saying those stuffs to make you feel uncomfortable and to mess with you." Jiyong oppa spoke, while pulling me closer to me so he could rest his head on my shoulder.

"But do you really want to get married and have kids soon, oppa?" I asked, really wondering if what they said was true or just to mess around with me.

He let out a small chuckle, "Yes, of course. I am thirty now, baby. Why wouldn't I...."

Stiffened in my spot, I was shocked at how straightforward he was being, but managed to say, "So by saying 'soon'..how many years exactly is your 'soon', oppa."

Please say ten, please say ten.

"Like a year or two, I guess.."

I gasped loudly and turned to face him, "Oppa...that's too soon."

"I am just kidding, baby." He laughed, probably finding it pretty funny how I reacted, "I don't know exactly how many years either, just whenever you are ready....I guess. Don't worry, baby. I am not going to force you to have kids with me when you are like 19." 

"Well hopefully..." I mumbled quietly to myself.

"You should know that I am very serious about us, Jieun. You do feel like a last relationship to me and if something happened to us and we break up, I don't think I can take it anymore." He sighed, "I really do love you a lot even though we haven't been together that long but I felt this strange attraction toward you that I have never ever felt with anybody else before."

"Me too, oppa." I stated, "And as long as you don't cheat, don't lie to me, don't treat me badly and keep being this way....I will never go anywhere. I promise."

 

********************

 

Later that night, their first show in Japan had just finished and so far, Jiyong oppa's birthday had been well spent. He spent his times during the day with me, all the staffs in the team and the members. We went out for a brunch together before the practice and in the evening he spent his times with the fans, up on the stage, doing what he loves. 

He was the star of the day. Everyone couldn't stop showering him with their loves and attentions which showed just how truly they all cared for him. There were presents being sent from all around the world to our hotel from his well-known celebrity friends and the gifts were either really meaningful to their friendship, crazily expensive or custom made only for him. What a shame that I was probably the only person who didn't give him any presents.

The members had just gotten off the stage and everyone was busy changing. I sighed, dropping myself down the couch next to Taehee oppa.

"What's with the sigh, Jieun?" He asked, noticing my frowning face.

"I still couldn't figure out what to give him on his birthday, oppa. And I only have like a few hours left before it passed.." I complained, throwing my head back and tried to let go of the burdens.

"Ahh..that." He nodded, in an understanding gesture, "I don't think Jiyong would need you to buy him anything anyways, Jieun-ah. Just spend your times with him today and I think he will already be so happy with that. We are going to the party tonight, there will be a lot to do there...you know." 

"Ani...that's the thing, oppa. I can't be there. I am still an underage here, remember?"

"Oh...yah I totally forget about that. Then what to do now...he isn't going to go then if you aren't going."

"Well we already talked this morning, and it seemed like Seungri oppa really put a lot of efforts into this party so he think he really should at least go and maybe stay there for an hour just for the sake of everyone's presences and then I guess we will spend a time together after he comes back.." I mumbled, trying to not show any disappointments as I spoke.

"Yeah..but aren't you going to be worried...?" Taehee oppa persisted, "I mean we are going to a night club..yah I feel so bad toward you now. If I knew you weren't going to be able to come, I wouldn't have thought of throwing a party at such places."

"It's okay, oppa. I mean it's normal for you guys anyways...I don't want anything to change around here just because we are dating. I don't want to make him feel like his world has to revolve around me or something. It's eventually going to drive him crazy." I said.

"Don't worry, Jieun-ah. I will keep my eyes on him the whole night untill we get him back in the van. No women are going to lay a single touch on him under my watch." 

"Just go and enjoy yourself too, oppa." I chuckled, "You don't need to watch him for me. He is like 30 years old. I doubt he would like being treated like he is nine or something."

"Taehaa-ah, you are spending too much times talking to my girlfriend. It's getting really annoying." Jiyong oppa scolded, playfully before joining us at the couch, "What are you guys even talking about? You look all upset, baby. Is he being annoying to you or something?"

"Yahh Jiyong-ah, I am just checking up on her, okay? No need to get all jealously. I was just worried." Taehee oppa snickered.

"He isn't annoying me or anything, oppa. Actually, he was being super nice to me." I said.

"Well..I wouldn't like that either. Stop acting too nice around my girl." 

"hahahah, you ." Taehee oppa said, before getting up from the couch, "So when are we leaving, guys? Where is Mr. Seungri at?" 

"I think he is still changing, Taehee-shi. He should be out in a few minutes. Do you want me to get him." Sohee, the intern stylist spoke up.

"Baby." 

Turning my head to the side as I was being called, "Yeah?"

"What's wrong?" Jiyong oppa asked, looking worried.

"Nothing, oppa." I smiled. 

Running his fingers through my hair, he brushed it back behind my shoulder and gently caressed the nape of my neck with his warm hand, "Are you sure you are going to be okay? We still have times, you can still say no if you change your mind."

I shook my head, "No, oppa. It's fine, really. It's only like what.." I paused, looking around for a clock to tell the times, "It's only 9.30 right now and you only were going to be there for an hour. By the time you got back, we still got some times to spend together." 

"I know..." He murmured before leaning in to kiss me firmly on my lips. His lips always tasted so sweet on mine, I didn't even know how, "I will hurry and come back to you, okay? Wait for me."

"Arasso."

"Hyung-ah! Let's go the van is here!" 

At that moment, Seungri oppa finally appeared and I found it weird how nicely he had to dress up since they were only going to a night club. Jiyong oppa sighed as he realized that it was now the time for them to leave to the party.

"Hannah noona isn't feeling wellso I think she is going back with you to the hotel and I am sending Jaeho hyung with you as well so you have someone to be." He said, "I will make it quick, okay baby? I love you." 

"I love you too, oppa. See you in an hour."

Hopefully, he really made it in an hour.

 

****************

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Let see if I can get 20 upvote for the next one...hahaha >_<