twenty-six: the interview

Last Love | G-dragon fanfic

Lying on the couch with Jieun's head resting on my chest, I sighed in peace as I rubbed my hand down her back. We cuddled and watched random shows that came on the TV that night. I couldn't still wrap my head around the fact that not only we were official but Jieun kissed me. For the first time, I felt so complete all at once. I felt like if the world gone mad tomorrow at least we had each other.

Nothing felt better than this, nothing would. 

Then a little later Jieun sat up, facing me as we were brought back to our conversations again, "So, oppa. What kind of questions you think they are going to ask you tomorrow?" 

"Hm.." I mumbled, trying to think, "Maybe like just typical dating question, I guess. Why?" 

"It's just...should we tell them though, oppa."

"What are you thinking about, Jieun."

"I am thinking if you just tell everyone about us...like officially and all that. Would that bring more harms than goods?" She said with a worried face, "Both to me and you? I mean I don't know how your fans would take this news and for sure I really don't want to hurt them in any ways.."

"Babe, how can you hurt someone you don't even know. You stop worrying so much about other and tell oppa, what do you want oppa to say?" I smiled, loving the way she cared so much about me, my fans and my images. 

"How about we just don't tell them yet..."

"And what? I am not planning to go around hiding you and have to go on a secret date or something like that Jieun-ah. Please don't make oppa do that. I've been doing that my whole life and I just really need something normal and simple this time."

She sighed, still with a worried face, "I just really don't want to hurt you and I don't want to step in between you and your career, oppa. But if you insist, it's not like I am going to stop you from talking about us. Just first of all I wanted to warn you, I am so bad, like so so bad when it comes to something so publicly and like I am very shy-"

"yeah, baby I could tell." I chuckled and pushed her hair back behind her ear. I traced my thumb on her cheek and admired her beauty as she continued talking.

"I can't do much in front of a lot of people and I am kinda scared of the crowd." She uttered.

"Alright, baby. I got you. Don't worry everytimes we go out from I will make sure I keep it low key and increase the numbers of securities. I was already going to do that but I am afriad you won't like it. Since you mentioned it yourself, right away, baby." 

"And with the media, oppa. I don't want too much about me out there. Like I am dating you, I know people are going to talk about us but I want to make it clear I don't want anything from you."

"Meaning in..?" I asked, raising my eyebrows in confusion.

"Like don't do anything for me like overly big and extra. I liked it simple and kinda keep it lowkey actually. I just don't want people to think I am here for your fame and money..."

"Jieun, you are thinking too much." I sighed, "How about this, I promised you to keep it lowkey and private but after all, I am going to continue to be me with you and treated you with all the things I know you deserve. Let me handle the rest, baby just worry about loving me and being you."

 

********************

 

RADIO STAR SHOW , THE NEXT MORNING

I smiled, resting my chin in my hand, last night was just like a dream. We cuddled untill midnight and started to make out a little here and there. I of course tried to convince her to stay over but Jieun being the innocent well-manner girl she is and insisted she had to leave. 

So I had no other choice but to let her go and slept in my big bed alone. At least it was better than nothing at all, right. It was not like I planned to sleep with her any times soon but damn, just thinking about it before bed last night, got me dying. She was so pure, innocent and loveable. Just the thought of taking our relationship to that next level excited me. I had never ever been with someone this young and it felt so fresh and lively to walk her through all the new experiences. I felt like I am back to my early 20s again.

"So guys, are well all set?" The director cut me off from my day dreaming.

"Yea, hyung." I shouted back. 

"Okay then let's roll."

The interview started and we just talked about our album and upcoming world tour. Seungri being himself, talking about all the party he hosted for this passed few months and his business. Top hyung cut in here and there and Daesung, Taeyang just watched them and laughed. And there was me, completely zoned out as I just continued thinking about my Jieun.

"So...Taeyang-ahh, you and Min-hyorin si, hmm.." Gura hyung began as everyone started to giggle, knowing what type of question was about to come, "We've been meaning to ask you about your hit solo track, 'Eyes, Nose, Lips."

"ahh..about that." Taeyang started, shyly, "Actually yeah there've been a lot of rumors that it’s a song about someone else, something else or like third person point of view, but it’s really a song that came out when I met her yeah.”

"Ahh.." Everyone nodded, knowingly.

"But yeah, all the credit from my relationship goes to Jiyoung-si." Taeyang stated.

"Yeah haha, actually when Taeyang was planning to film his music video, he was considering who should be his female co-star.." I cut in, beginning to tell them the story of Taeyang and Hyorin's first meet, "I suggested a friend of a friend because I thought they’d look good together, and it turned out that Taeyang already had her in mind.” I recounted.

"Yeah, he even went there to sit on the monitor and watched us." Taeyang added.

"It was supposed to be a sad song, but they both were so cheerful. He was supposed to hug her as in a goodbye right? But instead he hugged her and he was grinning."

Everyone bursted out into a huge laughter as I told them the story.

"But Jiyoung-si, I think you as well this year have a lot to say about your relationship, yeah?" Kyuhyun said with a smirk and everyone cooed.

"There is a rumor than you got out of a relationship this year and also begin another relationship recently..? Well seemed like this year was a big year for you yeah?" 

"All in this year?" I repeated.

"Yeah, I think it said you break up with someone and then now you are dating someone..are you planning to confirm any of those rumors?" Gura hyung asked.

"Were either of those true?" Hyunhyun also added.

"Well, this is exciting. hmm..I think when it comes to this type of rumor I prefer being in the middle of it. You know, like I am not confirming anything and not refusing anything." I explained.

"Let me explain it from a third person point of view here." Seungri cut in, making me rolled my eyes in a bit annoyance. 

This kid.

"You stay quiet, Seungri. Otherwise, I might just walk out." I stated, jokingly, causing everyoe to start laughing, "I mean to me I have no problem with being open about it but since I am who I am, we as in me and her. We felt like talking about our relationship might do more harms than good. Although the public has the right to know what is going on...I felt like if it would put my girlfriend in a bad position I would just stay like in the midst of everything and I think I don't really need to open up about everything."

"True. True." Gura hyung nodded and I could tell he was agreeing with my statement as well.

"Although Jiyoung-si, you did just admitted it right now that you have a girlfriend."  

"Yeah, yeah..I am dating." I replied at ease.

"Woahh." Everyone responsed in awe.

"And did you guys all have a chance to meet her?" Gura hyung added.

"Oh yeah, we all know her. We get a chance to meet her and I also personally know her too" Top hyung added, "She is a very very sweet girl."

"She is like a really cute younger sister to us." Daesung also added.

"And I think we will finally stop having a sad song in our album from now." Seungri said.

Everyone again bursted out laughing at Seungri's joke as the interview continued for another hour.

 

********************