Cheolsoo

Seventeen Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol's POV
The fanmeet location was filled with fans. We greeted them quickly and began the fansign.

The whole time we were there, the fans were shouting their favorite ships. To no surprise, the majority of the fans shouted Meanie but there were some that shouted Jeongcheol, Jihan, Soonseok, Verkwan, Soonhoon or Jicheol. I was quite sad that not a lot of people shouted Cheolsoo though.

Since we were seated according to age, Joshua was one seat away from me so we couldn't interact much with each other.

Every once in a while we would give some fanservice like throwing hearts at the cameras or interacting with the fans.

I heard from a corner of the room someone shouting "Jeonghan! I dare you to kiss S.Coups!"

Jeonghan picked up a microphone and replied to the fan, "Really? But I don't think Seungcheol would like that. Look at his expression!"

I didn't realize that I was glaring at him which made the fans laugh yet whine at the same time.

After much persuasion from the fans, Jeonghan leaned close to me and kissed my cheek. To make it more entertaining for the fans, I kissed his cheek too afterwards but what I didn't notice was Joshua watching our whole interaction.

*time skip cause I'm lazy like that hahaha*

Back in the dorm, the members plopped down into a pile on top of each other in the living room, tired from a whole day filled with schedules.

"Yah yah yah! Don't fall asleep here you sweaty peo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter