OT13 (Chan centric)

Seventeen Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For 94HAJOON & illymaisara

Enjoy!!

 

-

 

3rd POV 

The boys just finished promotions for 'Oh my!' and they just arrived back to their dorms.

"Uwaa, I'm so tired I could sleep for the rest of my life!" Seungkwan groaned as he plopped onto the couch.

"Yah! Don't fall asleep! You still have to shower! Get up!" Jeonghan pulled on a grumbling Seungkwan, dragging him off the couch.

"Ah Hyung! Just let us rest a little! We're tired!" Soonyoung said as he laid on Seungkwan.

"Hyung! You're heavy! Get off me!" Seungkwan screamed.

"Yeah! We're tired!" And down goes Vernon, stacked on top of Soonyoung.

"You guys stink and ALL of you take the longest to wash up! Come on! UP!" Jeonghan tried his hardest, holding 3 arms and pulling them all off the couch.

Minghao and Jun made a beeline for the washroom, seeing who gets to shower first.

Both of them held the door handle to the bathroom.

"Let go."

"No, you let go! My hand is obviously on the handle!" Minghao challenged.

"Oh don't sass talk me. I'm older! You let go!" Jun said while trying to push Minghao away with his .

"I don't care! I was here first!" They pushed back and forth, no one letting go of the handle.

"Jun! Stop pushing Minghao!

Minghao! Let go of the handle! It's going to break off and I'm not going to be the one fixing it!

You thre- 

YAH DON'T PR

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter