Meanie 2

Seventeen Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meanie request for Dodepink

Hope you like it :)

 

-

 

Wonwoo's POV

I stood at the stairs leading up to the stage, preparing for Mingyu and I's stage at our Boys wish encore concert. I warmed up my vocals before heading up the stage when the lights dimmed down.

As I got into position, the lights came on and the stadium filled with screams. I looked around the stadium, seeing the thousands of fans, cheering, some crying. Then I brought my attention back to the man standing across me from the stage. The love of my life.

Kim Mingyu.

Just then the music played and I started singing and walking around the stage. The concept of our stage looked as if me and Mingyu were about to start a fight.

As choreographed, we slowly made our way to the center of the stage. For this stage, we had to look pissed at each other so we threw glares, smirks and had exaggerated actions while performing. The middle of the stage moved so that it looked as if we are circling each other, preparing for a fight.

Then the of the performance came.

Mingyu and I charged at each other as I rapped my part and slammed our foreheads together which earned us tons of screams and cheers.

As I rapped, I could feel my heartbeat increasing. Mingyu has never been this close to me in front of the fans. He looked so mesmerizing. His eyes glistening, lips full and pink. Oh, how I wish I could kiss him right there and then.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter