Jeonghan x Chan

Seventeen Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan x Chan

Side!Hansol x Chan

May be triggering to some. Proceed with caution. I will indicate the start and end of the part.

Enjoy !!


 

-



 

Dino's POV

"Dino, nugu aegi?" I mentally groaned.

Not this again. Everyone knows that Jeonghan hyung has a thing for calling me his baby. Every chance he gets on camera, he would ask this question without a fail.

I don't say that I get annoyed when he asks me that because I didn't want to seem rude to Jeonghan hyung - on or off-camera. So I would just reply to his question and grumble about it after playfully but inside, it annoys me to the point I feel like I'm going insane.

"Jeonghannie hyung aegi." After I said that, everyone laughed. I feel really embarrassed honestly. I'm 18 and I'm calling myself another person's baby? All my friends in school always tease me about it in the halls. Now I'm known as the 'baby'. Hearing other people talking about me like that is annoying.

Time skip

Once the door opened, I rushed up to my room and grabbed whatever I first saw in my closet and went to the bathroom.

"Channie, you hungry? Want some food? I could heat up some for you." I sighed.

"No thanks, hyung." I said with a slightly annoyed tone in my voice and entered the bathroom. 'I hope no one caught that.'

I the shower, taking a longer time than usual, standing in the warmth of the water hitting my back. As my body was getting more relaxed, someone knocked on the door.

"Yah, Chan-ah. What's taking you so long? It's almost 10pm. Don't you have school tomorrow? Don't forget about your homework."

Ugh. Its Jeonghan hyung. All I can do is sigh and yell back a 'yes' and 'coming right out'.

I quickly dried off and immediately made a beeline for my room, completely avoiding bumping into Jeonghan hyung anymore today.

I shut my door, Hansol already on his bed doing some homework too.

I slammed down into the bed face first, causing Hansol to look at me.

"Something wrong Chan?" Hansol asked.

"I don't know hyung. It's stupid." I muffled as I'm still lying on my bed.

"Well, want to talk about it?" Hansol got up from his bed and sat at the edge of mine.

"Have you ever felt not you're age?"

"What do you mean?" I sat up and crossed my legs.

"I mean have you ever felt like you're not an adult? Whatever you do, you are constantly being supervised or looked after as if you're a child."

"Well, not really. Wait, what's this really about here?"

"I constantly feel like that hyung. I feel like though I'm 18, I'm still treated like I'm 8. I can't drink with you guys after promotions because I have a damn curfew cause of school. Always being called aegi wherever I go. Like I get it. I'm the maknae but I'm 18!" I ranted. I felt Hansol's hand on my face.

What-

Oh.

Hansol pulled me into a bear hug. His hugs are always the best and I just let the dams

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter