Jisoo x Chan

Seventeen Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For Lucinda_Serenity

 

Slight angst.

 

Enjoy~

 

-

 

 

Chan's POV

 

Today we got a day off. Most of the members went out. Some went to eat and some went to meet their friends. It was left with Shua and Minghao hyung at the dorms. Minghao hyung would most likely be in his room the whole day. The gym team was, well, at the gym. And today, I decided that I'd tag along since we were busy the past few weeks, I didn't get to hit the gym.

 

As we were at the gym, Cheol and Mingyu hyung were lifting weights while Soonyoung and Jihoon hyung were stretching. I decided to go on the treadmill for a warm-up. I put on my earphones and began with a light jog, slowly increasing the speed.

 

After a while, I slowed down the speed so that I could walk.

 

I turned off the machine and got off, walking to my bag to get a drink, Soonyoung and Jihoon hyung already resting next to it.

 

Soonyoung hyung waved to me and I waved back, still panting heavily.

 

I took out a towel to wipe off the sweat and sat down next to Jihoon hyung.

 

I opened my bottle and as I was about to take a sip, Jihoon hyung said, "Admit it."

 

I removed one side of my earphones and looked at Jihoon hyung.

 

"What did you say hyung?" I said and took a few gulps of water.

 

"Admit that you like Shu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter