Jigyu 2

Seventeen Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

117 subbies! Thank you guys so much!

Here's a double update!

Hope you like it! Enjoy!

 

-

 

10-year-old Jihoon's POV

I was sitting at the back of the class. The round table I sat at everyday was always empty because everyone thought that I'm mean.

But everything changed when I a certain kid walked into class.

"Good morning class. Today we have a new student joining us. Please welcome him with open arms." Our teacher, Mrs Kwan said.

Then, a small shy boy appeared behind Mrs Kwan. He looked so adorable and I just want to pinch his cheeks! And for a 10 year old, he looks like a model. His jawline, a perfect figure, hair styled up and those piercing eyes. The only con is his height. He's like the shortest person I've seen!

"H-hello. I'm Kim Mingyu. Please take care of me." The boy, Mingyu, said while looking down, playing with his fingers.

Everyone clapped to welcome him then Mrs Kwan calmed everyone down.

"Alright. Mingyu, you can pick any available seat."

Once Mrs Kwan said that, everyone -- and I mean everyone, except me, was trying to get Mingyu to sit with them.

But he walked over to the empty seat next to me.

"H-Hello." Aww, he stuttered. How cu-

No, Jihoon. Stop it. It's not cute.

"Erm, hi. I'm Lee Jihoon. I hope we get along well." I held out my hand and shook Mingyu's hand.

"I hope we can be good friends!" And that is how our friendship started.

 

~10 years later~

3rd Person POV

"Thank you! Do come again." Jihoon smiled at the lady and gave her the bag of clothes she bought. As soon as she left the store, Jihoon relaxed his face and massaged his cheeks from smiling at all the customers. 

Jihoon glanced at his watch, checking the time. It was 10:10pm.

Just 20 minutes till I get off work. I can't wait till I go home and jump in the warm shower and slide into my soft bed and drift to dreamla-

Jihoon was pulled out of his daydream when a mountain of clothing was dumped onto the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter