Junhao 2

Seventeen Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhao request for shinwooleo

Hope you like it! Enjoy!

 

-

 

Jun's POV

Today, we had a day off after the many months of practice for our come back. To say that everyone was tired was an understatement.  I felt energetic after a good nights sleep, so I got up early and decided to go out for that morning jog that I never had the time to do. When I got back, only Chan, Minghao and Jisoo hyung were awake.

Chan and Jisoo hyung were in the kitchen, preparing lunch I assume while Minghao was sitting on the counter, watching them cook.

I greeted them and went to take a quick shower. After I was done, I looked at the clock and it read that it was soon to be noon. The others literally slept for a full 12 hours. Slowly, one by one, the members got up.

"Good morning!" Soonyoung yawned as he walked out of his room, stretching and hair looking like a bird's nest.

"Hyung, it's already noon." said Chan.

"What?!" We all laughed at his shocked expression as he stared at the clock.

"Don't worry hyung. You're not the only one that slept for that long." Minghao said as he pointed at the other members emerging from their rooms, rubbing their tired eyes.

 

The others washed up and we all gathered in the kitchen for lunch.

"Thank you for the food!" We said altogether and dug in.

 

After lunch, the members went off and did their own things. Jeonghan hyung, Seungch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter