Meanie

Seventeen Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N
Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes>< Enjoy^_^

 

Today was Seventeen's performance at the 2016 Thank You Festival but because of health reasons, Wonwoo couldn't join them.

Wonwoo was lying in the hospital bed, IV in his arm, watching the streaming through his phone. Good thing the hospital had wifi or else he would be bored to death. When he heard that his boyfriend, Mingyu, was going to perform My Ear Candy with Baek Ji Young, he did some research on past performances and realized that the dance was very sensual and close. Wonwoo was fine with the lineup.

Okay, he was slightly jealous but he knows that Mingyu will always come back to him.

He spaced out for a little until he heard a familiar song come up. His groups was starting their performance already. Throughout the whole performance, he nearly teared up. s were so caring and they stuck to their promise of 'Leave no man behind'. They went up on stage with his famous fashion of round spectacles and they had his picture on the book. He really felt loved.

When it ended, a few other groups performed until it was time for the special stage. Wonwoo was excited to see how his boyfriend would look like for this stage as he didn't know their wardrobe because a certain someone wanted it to be a surprise.

Wonwoo sat up straight once the music started playing. Then his eyes darted to his boyfriend. Dayum... Mingyu looked smoking hot in his full black wardrobe.

Then the pre-chorus came and Wonwoo's blood boiled. Mingyu was standing way too close to her.
In his mind, he kept repeating the words:

He loves you and only you.

He loves you.

He loves you.

Wonwoo got lost thinking about those 3 words that he didn't notice that the song was soon coming to an end. That was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter